Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 806 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia
19054 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
A6 manual - lost? #160715
10/12/07 22:08
10/12/07 22:08
England, UK
A
Aaron_H Offline OP
User
Aaron_H  Offline OP
User
A

England, UK
Hey,

I know you can download the A7 manual, and the A6.22 manual from the downloads page, but for some reason the most recent A6 manual is not on the download page.

This isn't much of a problem, since I could either just download the trial and update it... but I'm on a computer where I dont have access to my version of A6, and would like to check something in the most recent A6 manual.
Could someone please link me to the file? Or is it lost forever :O

Thanks,
Aaron.

EDIT: I know there's an online version, but I'd much prefer the version that comes with A6.. Sorry if I'm being a pain, but there's bound to be times when someone just wants to download a copy of the manual to a computer and not necessarly A6 itself.

Re: A6 manual - lost? [Re: Aaron_H] #160716
10/13/07 18:27
10/13/07 18:27
The Netherlands
Helghast Offline
Expert
Helghast  Offline
Expert

The Netherlands
Quote:

Hey,

I know you can download the A7 manual, and the A6.22 manual from the downloads page, but for some reason the most recent A6 manual is not on the download page.

This isn't much of a problem, since I could either just download the trial and update it... but I'm on a computer where I dont have access to my version of A6, and would like to check something in the most recent A6 manual.
Could someone please link me to the file? Or is it lost forever :O

Thanks,
Aaron.

EDIT: I know there's an online version, but I'd much prefer the version that comes with A6.. Sorry if I'm being a pain, but there's bound to be times when someone just wants to download a copy of the manual to a computer and not necessarly A6 itself.

yeah, you got a point there, what if internet is cut off for some reason (on a laptop, no wireless connection).
i also prefer a offline manual (though i used the online manual more often, but that;s cuz of remote programming issues).

and while we are here, why are there double topics on everything in there (online and offline bundeled) maybe someone could fix that?

regards,

Formerly known as dennis_fantasy
Portfolio - http://www.designorhea.com/
Project - http://randomchance.cherrygames.org/
Re: A6 manual - lost? [Re: Helghast] #160717
10/14/07 20:33
10/14/07 20:33
England, UK
A
Aaron_H Offline OP
User
Aaron_H  Offline OP
User
A

England, UK
Urgh, I am stupid, the link is below the A6 trial version (although it isn't the latest version (it's 6.40), which is the same as the trial anyway.

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth.

Moderated by  aztec, Inestical, Matt_Coles, Tobias 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de