Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (degenerate_762, AbrahamR, AndrewAMD, ozgur), 667 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
[PAID] Need many bones animations #187834
03/10/08 19:14
03/10/08 19:14
C
CBSection31 Offline OP
CBSection31  Offline OP
C

Hello all,

I have eight characters who are already rigged and ready to go...they just need to be animated.

Project Description:

I am looking for an experienced animator to create a fairly large number of animations. The animations will include the usual movements such as idle, walk, and jump, as well as several movements not seen in your typical game.

These animations will need to be applied to each of the eight character models, whose rigging is identical.

If you would rather re-rig the characters and animate them with your own setup, that would be acceptable. But they are pre-rigged, if you want to save time.

Format:

I can send the characters to you in any format you'd like, if you would prefer to work in a platform other than MED. Of course, the end result must be in MDL format, compatible with GameStudio.

Pricing:

This is, of course, a paid position. Payment can be sent via PayPal, money order, or Western Union. Price itself is negotiable.

Timeframe:

I would need all animations to be completed within two weeks of starting date.

Contact Information:

If you are interested, please send me a PM, contact me at info at upforums dot com, or post here. I will be happy to provide more details to anyone interested in this position, including a full list of needed animations. If you could please provide examples of your work when contacting me, along with a ballpark estimate of your fees per animation, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and interest! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Re: [PAID] Need many bones animations [Re: CBSection31] #187835
03/12/08 05:52
03/12/08 05:52
C
CBSection31 Offline OP
CBSection31  Offline OP
C

This position has been filled. Thank you to all who applied!

Moderated by  checkbutton, Inestical, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de