Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 730 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia
19054 Registered Users
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Intense Ai: Get the Demo Now! (and screenies too!) #193834
02/13/05 13:45
02/13/05 13:45
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline OP
Serious User
Intense Ai: Get the Demo Now! (and screenies too!)

Hello everyone!

I saved my 100th post for this really special occasion.

The very first demo of Intense Ai is out. Please take the time to download it and tell me what you think of it. Basic features are there, so you can get a hint of how the Basic version of the ai Series will look like.

I apologise in advance for the size of this demo. It's something less than 50mb, but do give it a shot cause it's well worth it. If you find that too much for you though, I guess you'll have to do with some screens instead..

Get the Demo Here!

The features of the Intense Ai engine go as follows:

Nodeless Pathfinding (You don't have to spend hours placing nodes in your levels any more. Ai is capable of handling itself just fine..)

Advanced Cover Tactics (Using the latest technology on cover Tactics, as used in Medal of Honor and Call of Duty. Just build your level and let our Bots worry about where to hide)

Alliances (If a team of gangsters meet up with an FBI squad, hell will break loose! You make the teams, and bots will stick to them!)

Plug and Play (Does C-Script looks like Greek to you? No worries, you can install Intense Ai without typing a single line of Code. If you need to configure your bots properly, you can now do it through WED instead!)

Template 6 Friendly (You don't like the templates? That's fine, our engine will work without them. But if you do, Intense Ai will happily accept any Template 6 weapons you've made already and play along realy nice with your existing Template 6 project.

If you played the demo, and you felt like the models you saw should actually be in your game as well, well I guess this is your lucky day.. Models are on sale as well.

Everything was made by the very talented Blattsalat we all know and love, and he carries a big selection of ww2 models that will be available for sale as well, under the name of 'Intense Ai - ww2 model pack'

The pack will include

Humanoid Models (Soldiers, Generals, and pretty much everything that will make up for a ww2 game)

Weapons (blattsalat has a 'thing' for world war weapons, so you may be assured that everything in this pack will be an EXACT replica of the real thing..)

Heavy and Light artillery (Tanks, ballistics, planes, you name it.. we got it..)

Everything animated and ready to rock 'n roll(Everything is fully animated, and completely compatible with the Intense Ai engine. Either you buy this pack along with the Ai engine or not, these ww2 pack is for you)

Ok, I won't advertise any longer, I feel like these guys on midnight advertisment TV shows who just won't shut up and keep praising their product on and on and on.... until you fall asleep:)

I started the Intense Series, firstly because I could, and secondly because I felt like the community would greatly benefit from it. There are lots of people who have amazing and very original game ideas, but they hardly manage to go through the first stages of game production, because they have to deal with basic things like Ai, pathfinding, etc, etc.. My goal is to build a ground level for them, so that they can take the time to work on their ideas instead!

Of course, I can't just give my work away like that. I have spent many many months on this project, so I'll have to get something back in order to keep working on it. So I want to take this opportunity to ask everyone who is interested in this project to list All the features they would like to see in the Basic version of Intense Ai, and the price they would be willing to pay for it. I do intend to make an Advanced and a Proffesional version as well(I know, the edition names ain't too original, but they do their job..) so please don't storm these thread with too crazy features, like driving Tanks or Bones animation for now. Keep in mind, that the more features you ask for the Basic version, the more time I'll have to take to make them, and the higher the price will be.. So be sensible:)

If you've read through here... thank you:) If you've downloaded the demo as well, double thanks.. Please take the time to post too. Your feedback means lot to me!

Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!
111 Comments
Re: Intense Ai: Get the Demo Now! (and screenies t [Re: JimFox] #193914
08/30/05 10:16
08/30/05 10:16
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline OP
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline OP
Serious User

Greece
thanks everyone

ok, i figured out a way to email you when the demo and the final versions of intense ai are out. Anybody who's interested in it, read more here.

Re: Intense Ai: Get the Demo Now! (and screenies t [Re: LarryLaffer] #193915
09/01/05 03:36
09/01/05 03:36
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline OP
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline OP
Serious User

Greece
here's a little something for everyone while you wait... 6 bots battling out 6 other bots, carrying different weapons from chainsaws and pistols to plasma weapons and rocket launchers.

Try to guess what's the name of the game and the name of the level that I got the concept for this picture...

Re: Intense Ai: Get the Demo Now! (and screenies t [Re: LarryLaffer] #193916
09/01/05 04:29
09/01/05 04:29
Pluto
SlyBoots Offline
SlyBoots  Offline

Pluto
That looks pretty cool.

3DSK Human Photo References for 3D Artists and Game Developers
Re: Intense Ai: Get the Demo Now! (and screenies t [Re: SlyBoots] #193917
09/01/05 07:10
09/01/05 07:10
Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany
Machinery_Frank Offline
Senior Expert
Machinery_Frank  Offline
Senior Expert

Multi Doom?

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft
Re: Intense Ai: Get the Demo Now! (and screenies t [Re: Machinery_Frank] #193918
09/02/05 03:30
09/02/05 03:30
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline OP
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline OP
Serious User

Greece
Doom 2, first level.. the blue room

I guess someone should be a doom 2 freak to realise that from this screenshot..

Re: Intense Ai: Get the Demo Now! (and screenies t [Re: LarryLaffer] #193919
09/02/05 21:59
09/02/05 21:59
San Diego, CA
S
spartan131 Offline
spartan131  Offline
S

San Diego, CA
Thats awesome, you can do all that on Intense AI?

Re: Intense Ai: Get the Demo Now! (and screenies t [Re: spartan131] #193920
09/02/05 23:11
09/02/05 23:11
San Diego, CA
DCorwin Offline
DCorwin  Offline

San Diego, CA
Looking forward to this. Is it all GameStudio code or are you doing some fancy dll work?

Dave C. Polcino Digital Complete http://www.digitalcomplete.com dave@digitalcomplete.com -------------------
Re: Intense Ai: Get the Demo Now! (and screenies t [Re: DCorwin] #193921
09/03/05 02:51
09/03/05 02:51
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline OP
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline OP
Serious User

Greece
Quote:

Thats awesome, you can do all that on Intense AI?

oh yeah... and then some..

Quote:

Looking forward to this. Is it all GameStudio code or are you doing some fancy dll work?

it's all nice and tidy c-script code split up in orginised wdl files. I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for someone to modify my code if he feels like it..

Re: Intense Ai: Get the Demo Now! (and screenies t [Re: LarryLaffer] #193922
09/03/05 09:18
09/03/05 09:18
Machinery_Frank Offline
Senior Expert
Machinery_Frank  Offline
Senior Expert

I have got a question: Would it run faster when you create the internas as a dll instead of wdl?

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft
Re: Intense Ai: Get the Demo Now! (and screenies t [Re: Machinery_Frank] #193923
09/03/05 10:31
09/03/05 10:31
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline OP
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline OP
Serious User

Greece
not having played with the conitec's sdk before, I wouldn't know.. I'm assuming c++ would run faster than c-script so technically yes.. However, if any instruction would cause any real fps loss in my ai, that would be from all the c_traces, something which wouldn't be avoided with a dll either.

Everything else is pretty light. So far so good, with 12 bots at play a get a good 40 on my slow a$$ pc so I'm feeling really good about it..

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  jcl, Realspawn, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de