by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (AndrewAMD), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rating: 4
Page 17 of 37 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 36 37
Intense Ai: Official Thread #196967
07/24/06 02:22
07/24/06 02:22
8 Images
Pittsburgh PA
RAFU Offline OP
Intense Ai: Official Thread

[image]http://www.intenseillusions.com/intesneailogo.jpg[/image]
Ok guys, The release of Intense AI and our official demo is only a week or two away. We wanted to start this thread off by showcasing our new Video tutorials that are now in production. Here is part 1 of our starter series. We will post more here in the days leading up to the release.
You can find the video here: (26 Megs DIVX)
Intense AI Starter Series Part 1

And here is just a quick snapshot from the tutorial.
[image]http://www.intenseillusions.com/tutex.jpg[/image]

Thanks, lots more to come and feedback is welcomed!
362 Comments
Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: ghostryder] #197127
03/02/07 20:31
03/02/07 20:31
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline
Serious User

Greece
Hello everyone,

The IntenseX Basic Beta is now closed, and i've already started to receive the first feedback and bug reports. My work for the following weeks will now split into working on getting IntenseX Plus - Beta out, and also getting IntenseX Basic - Release out.

Thanks again for everyone who've helped this project on it's humble beginnings. I know it's hard trusting a software that you and everyone else know nothing about, and I hope you haven't been let down so far!

Quote:

I want to use the comercial addition of IntenseX in my project- my question is how much trouble will have I have if my project is turned-based squad combat- ala Jagged Alliance, Xcom UFO Defense, Silient Storm II

If you're an experienced programmer, you can use IntenseX Basic's Decision Making and weapon/animation systems to assist on your turned-based game, but modify the Attack Target action yourself, to convert it from real-time to turn based.

If you're no programmer at all, you'll be able to do just that by using IntenseScript, available in IntenseX Professional, whenever that comes out.

Quote:

can you offer another payment option on your website, after my credit card, boyfriends credit card and mothers credit card were declined.. we called both share-it and our banks... the gentleman from share-it answered since the product is processed through germany, alot of american credit card companies delcine charges due to security issues since 911... I didnt enjoy having to send money to a friend in denmark to order for me.

I was thinking of adding Paypal as an extra convenience for some people, but I can't seem to find a way to automate the ordering proccess so that you will get your download link and serial# upon payment. PM me if you're still having trouble with your order, and we'll figure a way out.

Cheers!
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!
Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: LarryLaffer] #197128
03/03/07 07:15
03/03/07 07:15
Everett, Washington
G
ghostryder Offline
ghostryder  Offline
G

Everett, Washington
Thanks for the response- it helped to know what edition I should plan on purchasing. i can do programming but I wouldn't call myself 'skilled' - therefore a scripting solution in professional will likely be my path.

Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: ghostryder] #197129
03/03/07 21:55
03/03/07 21:55
J
Jikito Offline
Jikito  Offline
J

I just got my copy of intensex basic today, I followed through with the tutorial.
being a complete dummy myself , I found the tutorial easy to work through and the actual AI system itself extremly intuitive. already im talking with a friend and our ideas are rolling about the things we can do with this.

cant wait until plus or commercial is out...for dialogs and such.

on an added note...you WILL not find the customer support like Aris has provided. when I had problems with share it , he went above and beyond the call of duty to work with me on getting a copy, and made himself available for any questions.

With that kind of support and spirit, sure there maybe some delays in the product releases. but I believe this has a good starting foundation in helping everyone, even those with no programming skills in achieving the ability to create a game.

Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: LarryLaffer] #197130
03/24/07 17:44
03/24/07 17:44
Italy
M
Mondivirtuali Offline
User
Mondivirtuali  Offline
User
M

Italy
The page for purchasing does not exist.

Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: Mondivirtuali] #197131
03/27/07 21:10
03/27/07 21:10
Hamburg, Germany / Springfield...
Andreas C Offline
Andreas C  Offline

Hamburg, Germany / Springfield...
Quote:

The page for purchasing does not exist.

Same problem here ...

Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: Andreas C] #197132
03/27/07 22:48
03/27/07 22:48
Bielefeld, Germany
Pappenheimer Offline
Senior Expert
Pappenheimer  Offline
Senior Expert

Bielefeld, Germany
From Larry Laffer few posts earlier:

Quote:

Ok so... Since the great turn-out we had and the lack of bug reports and complaints, i decided to increase the copies limit to 30, to allow me even more feedback, until i make the final IntenseX-Basic release in about a month or so. We're currently at 22 copies sold, so that leaves room for 8 more copies before i shut the shop down.

Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: Mondivirtuali] #197133
03/28/07 01:12
03/28/07 01:12
Pittsburgh PA
RAFU Offline OP
RAFU  Offline OP

Pittsburgh PA
Hello, Yes guys the Beta is now CLOSED, expect to see the final release of Basic soon, and not to far in the future the beta of Plus will begin.

INTENSE X: The ultimate plug-in for Gamestudio. Available now!
Join our Forums now! Discuss, Vote and win Free Upgrades!
Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: RAFU] #197134
03/30/07 19:58
03/30/07 19:58
Pattensen - Germany
R
REZ Offline
REZ  Offline
R

Pattensen - Germany
Hello Aris,

will it be possible to include common A6.50.6 template-code into the IntenseX Project? Or will it work different?

Have a great day,

Yours R.E.Z. (Harald)

R.E.Z. Software Development (TM)
Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: REZ] #197135
11/27/07 20:05
11/27/07 20:05
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline
Serious User

Greece
Hello guys,

It's been a while since i've posted an update in this thread, so I thought i might liven this place up a bit.

To pick it up from where I left it in this thread, Beta was a success and i'm now converting the whole project to support A7 and the new Lite-C language.

So far I've got almost complete functionality back for IntenseX Basic, which i'm going to release first, hopefully at christmass. For a list of all IntenseX editions, features and prices click here. Although that's a pretty old list and i've since added a couple of more features for all editions, so i'll make a new one soon.

Right now, i'm working on a new interface, so you can use IntenseX in a user friendly manner while building your levels in WED. IntenseX used to work with A6's customizable panels for this, and later tried on with the new T7 panel system, but I eventually settled on making my own panels, independant of any template system. So here's a few drafts of what I got so far:

Some of IntenseX features, easily accessible through a menu.

A draft of the Miscellaneous panel, with options you can choose. WIP

Quote:

will it be possible to include common A6.50.6 template-code into the IntenseX Project? Or will it work different?

Long overdue reply, but here it goes: IntenseX works with any kind of code, be it the Templates or your own. There are three possible ways to start off your IntenseX project that I see..

a)Create a Blank IntenseX project, then start adding functionality according to your game.

b)Create one of the ready made IntenseX games, and modify it to create your own game.

c)Add IntenseX to your existing project. This will not change the behavior of your project at all, but you can now add any IntenseX feature you like.

In all three options, you'll be able to make your game with IntenseX alone and no further programming, or add your own lite-c code and modify IntenseX open source code in order to make your game completely unique.

Thanks, and stay tuned for more!
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!
Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: LarryLaffer] #197136
11/28/07 09:16
11/28/07 09:16
ch
Loopix Offline
User
Loopix  Offline
User

ch
Thanks Aris! IntenseX might help me to create real games...something I wasen't able to do so far because of my script impairness...especialy in AI behaviour.
Do you think IntenseX could easily be implemented into GameEdit...maybe this would be worth an effort?

Thanks again for your great work!

Page 17 of 37 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 36 37

Moderated by  jcl, Realspawn, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de