by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (VoroneTZ), 1,234 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
??? #198341
04/08/07 08:13
04/08/07 08:13
V
Valdir Offline OP
???

Uga Buga Version 1.1

HOW TO PLAY?

To play Uga Buga it is very simple and I practise, is enough has a computer with connection with Internet or lan and a friend pra to play with you, therefore this game is to multiplayer and can in such a way be played or with controlled personages for the computer.

Then it follows the following steps:

1°: Click in the executable one called “Iniciar.exe”.

2°: In the initial menu of the game clica you to play and later choose a name for its personage.

3°: Now he has two options “CRIAR PARTIDA” that he creates a session where all can enter and to play with you connected to its computer or “ENTRAR EM UMA” that I eat name already says you can enter in a session already created by its friend or somebody.

4°: In case that it has chosen to create a departure two options go to appear “PARA LAN HOUSE” that creates a map specifies for connection saw lan that she is faster, or “PARA INTERNET” that creates a proper simpler map for Internet that is slower. (It is important to remember that if you or its friend to create an Internet departure all must enter in the option saw IP to be able to play in the map). And also choosing the Internet map you can play alone with the controlled personages for the computer called BOTs pressing in the screen of election of weapons the buttonand to enter in the departure that will be full of uga bugas. (He is not recommended to play the departure with bots and with its friends ways IP therefore the connection is very unstable and harms its game, then it only creates bots will be itself to play alone).But if you he chose to enter in a departure already servant, you will have that to choose if example is a direct connection “POR LAN” (: lanhouse) or a connection “POR IP” (example: Internet).

5°: If you lan will be in one click in the button “POR LAN” and will automatically be found the session opened in the net. Case you is in its house or some private computer hardwired the Internet you choose the button “POR IP”.

6°: Soon now he is alone to place the address of the IP DO SERVIDOR(ip of the server) and to press Enter to enter in an open departure already for the Internet. To know which it is its IP of the server or of the person who opened the session, he has asked for so that he presses keyboard key TAB of the keyboard and goes to appear in the way of the screen the panel of statisticians of Internet and with opened it he is alone from top to bottom to look at the sixth table as in the image below:

It has cases where the IP that appears in this table does not correspond to the real IP of the computer then advises to use necessary case a site that shows its real IP as this here http://www.myip.com/.

Comment:

Case the screen is black and appears and phrase “Não foi encontrado nenhum jogo aberto. ”, it means that it did not find a session or it had some error how much to the connection. It restarts the game and it tries again.

STORY (If it is that it has one)

Bugas (human prehistoric extremely donkeys) in its caves has much time behind lived happy forever a group of uga.
But the times were moving and the food was each scarcer time, and as they were many donkeys had started if to kill so that more eggs sobrassem fritos of dinos in the village.

He was ai that the first and bigger war of all started the times of the humanity!

The Battle for dino eggs!

After this already we know the end of the story, with the extinct dinos for not having more eggs pra to shock!

It sees a little now more as the system of game of UGA BUGA functions.

ITENS

Itens in the game, good does not have many in the truth the only item is a dino egg that if found recoups the life of the player in 50 points.

WEAPONS

In the Uga Buga you account with the existing weapons most technological in the age of the rock. Each one with its strong and weak point as in the example below:

LANÇAS ( SPEARS)

The spears are excellent for attacks the distance and its vision in first person facilitates in the hour to aim in some enemies at the same time and its damage is reasonable for a weapon that if can go off frequently without long intervals.

PORRETE ( CLUB)

The club is perfect for attacks to the distance shortness and still it counts on a special ability of defense that can or not exempt its skin of an enemy projectile, therefore has 40% of possibility of annulling to an enemy attack while it will be in defense, already its damage is average more as you can brandish some blows quickly, are probable that the enemy does not last much time and the carriers of clubs are most resistant and fast between the other players.

DARDOS ( DARTS)

The darts are the weapons most dangerous of the game, therefore they are poisoned and hardly the adversary continues in foot after one or two certeiros shots. Although he is excellent for attacks to the long distancia for its aiming by telescope very is not recommended for attacks to the burning clothes, therefore the carrier of the darts has the worse resistance between the players and its speed is not of the best ones for an escape, it is recommendable for who likes if hiding and giving one of Sniper.

These are the differences between the three main weapons of the game and its weaknesses and benefits.

And still has more two private personages with its weapons and distinct special abilities, more to unblock them you have that to prove that uga is one buga killer and to eliminate the Maximum of adversaries without losing.

SCREEN OF THE GAME

After to initiate a departure is as soon as you goes to see its screen:

1°: It is the marker of its life if to arrive up to 0 you die as always hehe.

2°: Mark which ability can be executed and in case that it sees an aiming red of the side of the icon, it means that the weapon shoots projects and can be used to the long distance.

3°: It marks I extremely number it of the player being in turn useful.

4°: Already this panel shows to the referring data its name, how many enemy they had been died and the punctuation that is referring to the actual damages in the enemies independent of its death, that valley more points still.

5°: This is the PERIODO DE PAZ (period of PEACE) and means that nobody can attack you until this period of some seconds to pass, serves so that you it can be hidden to prepare itself or ran away.

6°: This rectangle in it I sing right of the screen is one mini chat so that the players can keep contact while they play, being enough to press keyboard key ENTER and to write a new phrase and pressing of the keyboard key to send.

7°: And for finish is the icon in it I sing left of the screen that if it relates to it I number of hardwired players its departure of game.

POSSIBLE BUGS

For illed-inform the BUGs they are defects of programming or improper routines in the game that confuse or not it game experience, more as nor everything is perfect is possible that this game has several of them hehe that not yet they had been discovered. It has others discovered more than a solution was found as I go to list below:

Bug do disappearance

This can appear or it does not depend very on the mood of the computer more functions thus. All the players or alone its personage disappear and the camera is in first person.

Solution:
Good most of the time it is alone to wait the period of peace to pass and to shoot in any place as wall or I know there more what it comes back to the normal one, in case that I oppose if it plays in I can it of it washes or it has left and it enters in the game of new.

Bug of the false soil

This is until cool to the times, therefore it catches much people of surprise. It happens when you walk in the eaves of you can it of you wash or close to it some parts you simply she is sucked for low e dies hehehe.

Solution:
Caution... hehe

Bug valley does not beat in the face

This is well idiotic more unhappyly when I corrected this error I appeared one worse then I opted exactly to this. This bug does not leave you to make right in the head of the enemy no projectile alone in the remaining portion of the body, not being valid to beat in the face hehehe…

Solution:
It aims more for low…

Good it must have thousand of other but I placed only the ones that intervene with the game experience, but I am thankful for new contributions on bugs.

COMMANDS

The commands in the game are very simple, see below the keyboard keys of the keyboard and its functions used:

Keyboard key “W”: It walks for front.

Keyboard key “A”: It capsizes for right.

Keyboard key “D”: It capsizes for left.

Keyboard key “S”: It walks for brings.

Keyboard key “Q”: It makes face of sarcastic.

Keyboard key “E”: It makes sinewy face.

Keyboard key “R”: Of the one piscadinha (of male)

Keyboard key “Shift”: Pressed it makes the player to run.

Keyboard key “P”: Printscreen of the screen takes off one.

Keyboard key “Tab” Sample statistical of connection of Internet or net between the players.

Mouse: It moves the camera or it turns the player for the sides right and left.

Mouse “Left Button”: It shoots, It beats, It attacks.

Mouse “Right Button”: Aiming, Defends, Sinks in the soil. (Some do not need)

CONFIGURATION MINIMUM

If it does not know to the certainty more is probable that it is recommendable a computer of:

600 MHZ
128 MB of RAM memory
Plate of video of 32 MB
Plate of net or a Modem of 56K
30 MB of space in record
Operational system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista and DirectX 9.0c or superior.

WHAT IT HAS OF NEW IN VERSION 1.1?

Unhappyly of the update of version 1.1 they had very been of it are plus who knows in next hehe

It follows below what it has of new:

New map for Internet “CAVE”.

New system to include BOTs in the departure to play alone.

It more than does not leave the game in the screen shipment.

NEW POSSIVEIS RESOURCES IN VERSION 1.2

This nothing programmed more is not possible that it has a correction of bugs and some improvements in the next version to UGA BUGA.

A system of punctuation and counting of deaths with ranking in the official site of the game.

New system of perfected and more faithful collision more to the reality.
1 new private personage in the game.

Way of game training to be played offline.

3 ways to multiplayer new as STEALING the EGG OF the MOTHER, TEAMSES, MISSOES UGA BUGA.

Some new maps.

Good staff I wait that they can appreciate the Uga Buga still more now!
Any doubts enters in contact with me for the email and msn valdirfv@hotmail.com

GALLERY OF PHOTOS

Made in the gamestudio A6.22

Created by Valdir de Freitas Vicente.

UGA BUGA

DOWNLOAD OF VERSION 1.1
http://www.valdirfv.netsons.org/jogos/UGA_BUGA_V1.1.rar

A&V STUDIOS Ltda. All all rights reserved.
Last edited by Valdir; 04/09/07 02:43.
33 Comments
Re: Uga Buga Launch !!! Multiplayer Game [Re: Valdir] #198342
04/08/07 08:34
04/08/07 08:34
Mainz
oliver2s Offline
Expert
oliver2s  Offline
Expert

Mainz
Don't post the same thread in several forums. I've deleted your other thread in SCI

Re: Uga Buga Launch !!! Multiplayer Game [Re: oliver2s] #198343
04/08/07 08:46
04/08/07 08:46
V
Valdir Offline OP
Valdir  Offline OP
V

Ok tanks

Re: Uga Buga Launch !!! Multiplayer Game [Re: Valdir] #198344
04/08/07 09:47
04/08/07 09:47
Antwerp,Belgium
frazzle Offline
Expert
frazzle  Offline
Expert

Antwerp,Belgium
Looking quite good !!
I'm downloading right now

Happy Easter ^^

Frazzle

Antec® Case
Intel® X58 Chipset
Intel® i7 975 Quad Core
8 GB RAM DDR3
SSD OCZ®-VERTEX2 3.5 x4 ; HD 600 GB
NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 295 Memory 1795GB
Re: Uga Buga Launch !!! Multiplayer Game [Re: frazzle] #198345
04/08/07 09:52
04/08/07 09:52
Germany
F
fogman Offline
Expert
fogman  Offline
Expert
F

Germany
"Log of A6 engine 6.20.2 run at Sun Apr 08 11:49:52 2007"

Ouhauherha! Something delicious for the big bad bunny...

Re: Uga Buga Launch !!! Multiplayer Game [Re: frazzle] #198346
04/08/07 09:53
04/08/07 09:53
Germany, Munich
Alex J. Offline
Serious User
Alex J.  Offline
Serious User

Germany, Munich
GREAT! i love that model

downloading...

wer ziellos herumirren will, sollte der gro�en Masse folgen!
Re: Uga Buga Launch !!! Multiplayer Game [Re: Alex J.] #198347
04/08/07 10:06
04/08/07 10:06
Neustadt, Germany
T
TWO Offline

Serious User
TWO  Offline

Serious User
T

Neustadt, Germany
Quote:

Made in the gamestudio A6.22

I tried the game, it's more or less the tutorial from Locoweed with new graphics. But it makes indeed fun

Re: Uga Buga Launch !!! Multiplayer Game [Re: TWO] #198348
04/08/07 11:06
04/08/07 11:06
Germany
F
fogman Offline
Expert
fogman  Offline
Expert
F

Germany
It may say 6.22 in the startup screen, but try to run the game with the -diag command line. Then you´ll see that it was done with 6.20.2...

What a pity, because it looks really funny.

no science involved
Re: Uga Buga Launch !!! Multiplayer Game [Re: fogman] #198349
04/08/07 19:28
04/08/07 19:28
hamburg
Samb Offline
Serious User
Samb  Offline
Serious User

hamburg
I hear rareware screaming
they scream: "copyright infringement!!!!!! "

Re: Uga Buga Launch !!! Multiplayer Game [Re: Samb] #198350
04/08/07 22:05
04/08/07 22:05
V
Valdir Offline OP
Valdir  Offline OP
V

We go mark departures in net hehehe and if vc ai if bothers with this will have that to live with this pack hehe as well as its super survivor mario! haahah

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  jcl, Realspawn, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de