Hey guys,

I have been having a problem with WED latley, The problem was I was just trying to make a room with default texture and lighting and it was just a basic square. Nothing special just wanted to see how my compiler works. So I bought membership to "create 3D games" and followed al the steps needed to make the room. But when I compiled I got a black screen. I have gidred out whats wrong now.

Thankfully cro_games has been very helpful. He sent me a "level test.rar" and asked me to compile it. I did (through WED) and did default build. I saw everything that I saw in my WED 3d preview, exept one crucial thing...No Textures!!!

You heard me right, WED is not compiling the textures. Now I don't know if it is a bug or what but I have purchased 3D game studio Extra and upgraded to 7.10.1 so I'm current I believe. All I saw from "level test.rar" was a reindeer. (Which was supposed to be there) Anyway Is there something you have to do to tell WED to build with textures? If so please tell me. If not is my compiler broken? If it is will Conitech Fix it for FREE?

Thanks for all the help, It means alot!:)

EDIT:

Got it guys, For some reason when I upgraded my 3DGS to 7.10.1 my default texture was replaced with a black one. I don't know why really but when I actually took them time to look at my textures or wad files they where just black. So I got a brick like texture and it's all fine now. So case closed!!!

Last edited by Angelus1818; 09/10/08 12:59.