Ok so recently som1 posted about T.ED and i have it so it got me thinking since its a fairly easy program to texture with. So i started making some sample terrain to test it out and it looked fairy good but after i export it and put it in a blank level the terrain goes really bad. Well judge for your self

I don't get why it turned out so bad is it that T.ED exports to a super texture or maybe just the textures? IDK, like i always say im a scripture not a modeler and certainly not a graphics artist. So if any1 has any suggestions on what the problem could be or were to grab some good free terrain textures that would be awesome. I looked at like the textures on the terrain of some of the projects like the glorious combat script and a few others and there really good, so know every time i look at the terrain i kinda compare them in my head see if im anywhere near it but it doesn't seem like its working out well. I just want to get this terrain texture thing down so i can get back to what i am good at. Like i said any help would be Great.

"You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result."
-Mahatma Gandhi