Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/20/24 20:05
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (VoroneTZ, 7th_zorro), 1,332 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Women Folk [Re: LordMoggy] #275567
07/01/09 20:22
07/01/09 20:22
UK,Terra, SolarSystem, Milky W...
pararealist Offline
pararealist  Offline

UK,Terra, SolarSystem, Milky W...
bitch = a: a lewd or immoral woman b: a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman — sometimes used as a generalized term of abuse

i suppose a: is sometimes wanted
but b: ????????

A8.3x Commercial, AcknexWrapper and VS 2010 Express
○pararealist now.
Re: Women Folk [Re: pararealist] #275628
07/02/09 01:41
07/02/09 01:41
Innsbruck
Azurite Offline
Azurite  Offline

Innsbruck
"date" as in "going out once with possible f***", or as in "trying to establish a relationship"?

Re: Women Folk [Re: Azurite] #275668
07/02/09 07:21
07/02/09 07:21
Poland
LordMoggy Offline OP
LordMoggy  Offline OP

Poland
Originally Posted By: Azurite
"date" as in "going out once with possible f***", or as in "trying to establish a relationship"?

I dont go to fuck girls in one long gang bang session! I want to build something meaningful, but sadly its the girls who are the players not men. Women created the game and the rules so it makes perfect sense that they are the players men are just the spectators drawn into there fuck arse unwired world. Because they want something to talk about and a challenge....because as women put it nice guys are boring. I can tell you this, look under the hood and you can see a man is most definately wired and primed for action. But you girls dont know what you want you just want to waste time and play games. But what you unwired girls dont realize is that time is short. Your to busy trying to find Mr Right (fuck buddy) while doing this years roll by and you still have nobody its an absolute joke!!!! I am tuned into your no sense opposite f**k arse world. I certainly wont be taking part in it any longer you can suffer being single your self in a seriously f**ked up world. Enjoy your lesbian adventures...that my ugly bunny makes no babies! I for one think this world has to many people anyway but i will leave that for another time and place.

Re: Women Folk [Re: LordMoggy] #275676
07/02/09 07:47
07/02/09 07:47
Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany
Machinery_Frank Offline
Senior Expert
Machinery_Frank  Offline
Senior Expert

Originally Posted By: LordMoggy
Women created the game and the rules so it makes perfect sense that they are the players men are just the spectators ...

Exactly. They have much more social experience and see our weaknesses instantly sometimes even only from our body talk and how we look. And they are searching for good quality not quantity of relationships. That is why we have to do like the birds: build a nest, get them gifts and promise to protect them forever.
And we have to behave like social intelligent people and not like social neanderthals what we actually are. Often women have to make a compromise since we are not perfect in their eyes. But as social beings they can live with imperfectness.

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft
Re: Women Folk [Re: Machinery_Frank] #275678
07/02/09 07:55
07/02/09 07:55
Netherlands
Joozey Offline
Expert
Joozey  Offline
Expert

Netherlands
Erm, I know plenty of women who just seek someone to hug now and then, and no handsome beachguy with no affilation to Neanderthals whatsoever. Actually, some of the women I know prefer Neanderthals more :P.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs
Re: Women Folk [Re: Joozey] #275683
07/02/09 08:02
07/02/09 08:02
Machinery_Frank Offline
Senior Expert
Machinery_Frank  Offline
Senior Expert

Originally Posted By: Joozey
Actually, some of the women I know prefer Neanderthals more :P.

Yes. This works until they want to get kids. Sometimes it is a bit weird. They want a "Neanderthal" to spend the genes but after this they want another one to be a father to spend safety.

The best bet is if you can be both persons in one.

Re: Women Folk [Re: Machinery_Frank] #275685
07/02/09 08:07
07/02/09 08:07
Poland
LordMoggy Offline OP
LordMoggy  Offline OP

Poland
Originally Posted By: Machinery_Frank
Women created the game and the rules so it makes perfect sense that they are the players men are just the spectators ...

Exactly. They have much more social experience and see our weaknesses instantly sometimes even only from our body talk and how we look. And they are searching for good quality not quantity of relationships. That is why we have to do like the birds: build a nest, get them gifts and promise to protect them forever.
And we have to behave like social intelligent people and not like social neanderthals what we actually are. Often women have to make a compromise since we are not perfect in their eyes. But as social beings they can live with imperfectness.

They want social Neanderthals they want the dominate alpha male. Yes they want us to build there nest and clean the shit after them. As for the gifts they dont want gifts its a sign of weakness. Give them the money or the freedom to get it themselves. Then you might be lucky and they will rape you constantly. They want perfection they have no time for mistakes of any kind or weakness in your suit of armour!!!!

As for protecting them dont get to close and smother them its also another sign of weakness!!!!

Intelligent who are they kidding, who does all the work??? thats right men do!!!!

Women just sit back relax and get sun tans. If they want something they just wink and the wuss comes running ....

As i said no more playing games with women for me. I have better things to do like have a real life!

Last edited by LordMoggy; 07/02/09 08:08.
Re: Women Folk [Re: LordMoggy] #275688
07/02/09 08:09
07/02/09 08:09
Poland
LordMoggy Offline OP
LordMoggy  Offline OP

Poland
oh the life of a women is so easy!!!!! hahaha

Re: Women Folk [Re: LordMoggy] #275710
07/02/09 08:32
07/02/09 08:32
Machinery_Frank Offline
Senior Expert
Machinery_Frank  Offline
Senior Expert

Intelligent who are they kidding, who does all the work??? thats right men do!!!!

Women just sit back relax and get sun tans. If they want something they just wink and the wuss comes running ....

Yes, and this shows how intelligent they are. They let others do the work and they achieve this with several methods (including offering or refusing sex). It makes sense to optimize the quality of their lifes.

At the end I would not care too much about this. We cannot change it and we can only live our lifes. If we are successful in whatever we are doing and consequent in our moral then it will be sexy and they will like it.

Re: Women Folk [Re: Machinery_Frank] #275741
07/02/09 09:28
07/02/09 09:28
Poland
LordMoggy Offline OP
LordMoggy  Offline OP

Poland
Originally Posted By: Machinery_Frank

Yes, and this shows how intelligent they are. They let others do the work and they achieve this with several methods (including offering or refusing sex). It makes sense to optimize the quality of their lifes.

At the end I would not care too much about this. We cannot change it and we can only live our lifes. If we are successful in whatever we are doing and consequent in our moral then it will be sexy and they will like it.

I have no interest in changing them, they are the ones who want to change us and manipulate us into doing what they want.

I will continue to live my life, successful or not it makes no difference to me. And no woman will play a part in it.

As it has been said for eon's you come into this world alone and you go out the same way. Whatever happens inbetween ignore it and move on.(especially true when it comes to women)

Your only sexy and attractive if you show the signs they look for. If you dont you will get nothing!

here is just some of the christmas list they want from men:

1. Confidence
2. Character (Personality)
3. Dangerous (Badboy)
4. Adventurous
5. Money
6. Status (Star,president, big profile person)
7. Seductive (Good Lover)
8. Provider
9. Tall
10. Body of Adonis or Fabio if you prefer

If you need more i will provide compare this to what you have and fill in the gaps ....if you love women!

I for one think you are wasting your time!

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de