by jcl. 04/26/24 11:18
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (AndrewAMD), 950 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Women Folk [Re: LordMoggy] #277331
07/08/09 20:54
07/08/09 20:54
Innsbruck
Azurite Offline
Azurite  Offline

Innsbruck
Quote:
There are rules "WOMEN RULES" if men dont play by them then we cant eat or have the PIE! Period!

Its a FACT!
There is no difference, just supply and demand!!!! I am happy to turn my tap off!!! Girls are trouble and dangerous and also very manipulative!!!! The whole reason why they want a badboy because he is dangerous unpredictable and the list goes on. Nice boys are calm in control and simple all women dont want this because it's as they put it : "BORING".

Well girls here is one man who wont be attending your EXPLOSIVE WORLD ENDING PARTY!!!!!

Everyone can say "well if I don't give anything anymore it's their problem, not mine". It just depends how needy you are. It's always best if you can get along alone, and need nobody else to be happy.

Girls or so called women dont like NEEDY MEN its a sign of weakness!!!! I hear as she calls the next in "HEY YOU BETTER NOT BE NEEDY OR I WILL KICK YOU TO THE CURB LIKE THE ONE BEFORE YOU!!!!"

The reason i will stay alone....and will love every minute of it...just like when i was young! Simple and easy....i cant stand demanding women. Especially when all they do is lay around all day.....Oh for those that work its just a gimmick to show the man that she is independant for all of 5 minutes. Then sponges off you for the rest of her days and then demands half of everything when you get married etc....AND THE LAW WILL BACK HER UP ON THIS TOO! So if you walk this path make sure you dont get involved for no longer than 6 months or your life will become a misery!

What I mean is: No one that is not exactly madly in love with you will give a f*** if you decide to turn off your tap. There's plenty other fish in the pool.

And for me it wouldn't even matter if every man on the face of this planet turned off his tap... because I'm not needy. Depends on the person.

It's your choice what you do with your life, so do you expect any woman to crawl after you and beg you to think your decision over again?
Nope, they just look elsewhere.

Anyway, you seem to have some very bad experiences... but I've never heard my man complain in all the 3 1/2 years we've been together for now... so.. I guess it's a case of selective perception on your side. If you want to see the negatives, you'll see them.

Re: Women Folk [Re: Azurite] #277688
07/10/09 07:54
07/10/09 07:54
Poland
LordMoggy Offline OP
LordMoggy  Offline OP

Poland
Originally Posted By: Azurite
Quote:
There are rules "WOMEN RULES" if men dont play by them then we cant eat or have the PIE! Period!

Its a FACT!
There is no difference, just supply and demand!!!! I am happy to turn my tap off!!! Girls are trouble and dangerous and also very manipulative!!!! The whole reason why they want a badboy because he is dangerous unpredictable and the list goes on. Nice boys are calm in control and simple all women dont want this because it's as they put it : "BORING".

Well girls here is one man who wont be attending your EXPLOSIVE WORLD ENDING PARTY!!!!!

Everyone can say "well if I don't give anything anymore it's their problem, not mine". It just depends how needy you are. It's always best if you can get along alone, and need nobody else to be happy.

Girls or so called women dont like NEEDY MEN its a sign of weakness!!!! I hear as she calls the next in "HEY YOU BETTER NOT BE NEEDY OR I WILL KICK YOU TO THE CURB LIKE THE ONE BEFORE YOU!!!!"

The reason i will stay alone....and will love every minute of it...just like when i was young! Simple and easy....i cant stand demanding women. Especially when all they do is lay around all day.....Oh for those that work its just a gimmick to show the man that she is independant for all of 5 minutes. Then sponges off you for the rest of her days and then demands half of everything when you get married etc....AND THE LAW WILL BACK HER UP ON THIS TOO! So if you walk this path make sure you dont get involved for no longer than 6 months or your life will become a misery!

What I mean is: No one that is not exactly madly in love with you will give a f*** if you decide to turn off your tap. There's plenty other fish in the pool.

Exactly ....and what is love anyway it is just a word...and and an action to f**k when the body desires it! I can be like a monk with no interest in sexual pleasures or women. Simple really!!!

And for me it wouldn't even matter if every man on the face of this planet turned off his tap... because I'm not needy. Depends on the person.

Then you must be the high priestess of Monkdom!!!! with no need for sexual pleasures. Oh i just love these women types hahaha

It's your choice what you do with your life, so do you expect any woman to crawl after you and beg you to think your decision over again?
Nope, they just look elsewhere.

Nope i dont i am a Monk remember and i am proud of it!!!!

OOOOOOMM!!! OOOOMM!! OOOOMMMM!!! nO Condommmmm!!!!!

Anyway, you seem to have some very bad experiences... but I've never heard my man complain in all the 3 1/2 years we've been together for now... so.. I guess it's a case of selective perception on your side. If you want to see the negatives, you'll see them.

Well as long as he is getting some why would he complain!?

I see all sides and its not pretty!!!

I shall ride my OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM BIKE !!!

I am in solitude ......

OOOMMMMMM!!!!!!

Last edited by LordMoggy; 07/10/09 07:55.
Re: Women Folk [Re: LordMoggy] #277710
07/10/09 10:07
07/10/09 10:07
Innsbruck, Austria
sPlKe Offline
Expert
sPlKe  Offline
Expert

Innsbruck, Austria
learn to quote you incompetend idiot.
besides, what my wife was trying tot ell you was that, its alla point of view. if you look at women complaining, all youll see are women that dislike you.
liek pregnant women all of a sudden realize that there areshitloats of pregnant women everywhere.
they are always there but you just realize it when you feel the same.
its called perception. the samer eason we can never find out the truth. because there is one truth, its what we call a fact, but we will never be able to see it because of perception. we see what we want to see, no matter if youre able to realize this or not.

in the end, i was a happy single, i had truckloads of women, i COULD have trucklaods of women if i wanted, but i prefer my wife because she is better than any other woman.
also, im awesome... that helps...

Re: Women Folk [Re: sPlKe] #277723
07/10/09 11:40
07/10/09 11:40
Poland
LordMoggy Offline OP
LordMoggy  Offline OP

Poland
Kiss my arse, no matter what you see or dont see is irrelavent too me....

i see all and i can tell you your wasting your time!

if you wish to deal with demands be my guest.

As for the truckloads of women stickem in your truck and take them away ....good ridence......

she is only good until you find a new pussy to play with.....if she finds out, Cat fight WWF is on!

How much are tickets? Free i hope !!!

Looks like arrogance drips from your arsehole!

Pity there is spike in it!

Re: Women Folk [Re: LordMoggy] #277724
07/10/09 11:43
07/10/09 11:43
Damocles_ Offline
Expert
Damocles_  Offline
Expert

You are really the dumbest user in many years here.
Go chat on some teenage girl chatroom, and stop posting here.

Re: Women Folk [Re: Damocles_] #277726
07/10/09 11:47
07/10/09 11:47
Finland
Inestical Offline
Rabbit Developer
Inestical  Offline
Rabbit Developer

Finland
I wish I still had my moderating status..

Thread notified.

"Yesterday was once today's tomorrow."
Re: Women Folk [Re: LordMoggy] #277737
07/10/09 12:20
07/10/09 12:20
Australia
EvilSOB Offline
Expert
EvilSOB  Offline
Expert

Australia
Originally Posted By: LordMoggy
Kiss my arse, no matter what you see or dont see is irrelavent too me....
Then why did you waste the web-space, and our time, but starting this thread?

Originally Posted By: LordMoggy
Looks like arrogance drips from your arsehole!
Would anyone like some irony to go on the arrogance?

"There is no fate but what WE make." - CEO Cyberdyne Systems Corp.
A8.30.5 Commercial
Re: Women Folk [Re: LordMoggy] #277744
07/10/09 12:58
07/10/09 12:58
old_bill Offline
Senior Expert
old_bill  Offline
Senior Expert

@LordMoggy:

This is really over every line, consider you banned for 5 days and also warned,
next time you're permanently out of this forum.

Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
Re: Women Folk [Re: old_bill] #277761
07/10/09 14:25
07/10/09 14:25
innsbruck, austria
achaziel Offline
Serious User
achaziel  Offline
Serious User

innsbruck, austria
pointless thread is pointless.

Yeah, but... Who is Lu?
Re: Women Folk [Re: achaziel] #277806
07/10/09 19:17
07/10/09 19:17
Innsbruck, Austria
sPlKe Offline
Expert
sPlKe  Offline
Expert

Innsbruck, Austria
moggy, since i know youre stillr eading this, and before this thread gets closed, what would be good, im telling you sometzhing..

you sir, are pathetic. your idiotic speech and your ignorance tell me that youre probably a 14 year old idiot who thinks he know this world and the people in it and is upset about exactly the same ebcause other kids wont come out to play with him.
truth is, you have absolutely no idea whats up and youre probably one of those who will never find out.
you believe that you have the right for a woman,y et deman the woman to be everything you want. you live in your cave and are as primitive as a piece os rock. your pathetic attempts on talking bad to me show me this, and if youre ever exposed tor eal life, you probably crawl back under your rock and cry, for you are not able to survive in this world.
you seem to be the kind of person that uses the anonymity of the internet to show off, when in reality your mommy still feeds you her breast because youre too damn stupid to eat.
next time you try to talk bad to me, check the internet for clever irony generator. maybe that helps, becasue all i do now is laugh what an idiot you are and hope that you get beaten up badly by some meathead who is marginally stronger than you and a little bit less dumb but feels offended just by the looks of your face wich is, probably, resembling your avatar...

and now, go back play with mommy-.-
and somebody close this therad finally...

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de