Hilbert's Hotel

Diskussionsforum zur Unendlichkeit: Theismus, Atheismus, Primzahlen, Unsterblichkeit, das Universum...
Discussing Infinity: theism and atheism, prime numbers, immortality, cosmology, philosophy...

Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Help with plotting multiple ZigZag
by degenerate_762. 04/30/24 23:23
M1 Oversampling
by 11honza11. 04/30/24 08:16
Trading Journey
by howardR. 04/28/24 09:55
Zorro Trader GPT
by TipmyPip. 04/27/24 13:50
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by jcl. 04/26/24 11:18
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (AndrewAMD, Quad, M_D), 1,217 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Re: The Human Body - Ok Foolish Atheist, who made your body??? [Re: Joozey] #278810
07/15/09 17:18
07/15/09 17:18
innsbruck, austria
achaziel Offline
Serious User
achaziel  Offline
Serious User

innsbruck, austria
which reminds me of this:...

Yeah, but... Who is Lu?
Re: The Human Body - Ok Foolish Atheist, who made your body??? [Re: achaziel] #278830
07/15/09 19:19
07/15/09 19:19
Netherlands
Joozey Offline
Expert
Joozey  Offline
Expert

Netherlands
Heehee nice grin

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs
Re: The Human Body - Ok Foolish Atheist, who made your body??? [Re: Joozey] #278844
07/15/09 20:48
07/15/09 20:48
Coppell, Texas
Ran Man Offline OP
Expert
Ran Man  Offline OP
Expert

Coppell, Texas
Nice? i don't think so. grin but sort of funny how non-believers make everything super complex, so that it's so hard to explain that there is no explanation, but only lame "far out" theories to believe, in order to be an atheist. wink

Quote:
good to see that all evidence i bring up is completely ignored...

Well, let's see what you posted. hmmmnn... laugh

Quote:
oh, did you know that there is no soul? you can mindwipe a person and he is gone. compleltey. like death. its awesome.

And so mind-swiping is now proof of your personality not being created?

Oh yes, but there are many ways to mindswipe somebody.
That is nothing but disconnecting your brain from your eternal spirit.

and there is the MEDICAL way to do it and yes, this is science. See this link below.
A LOBOTOMY ANYONE?

There are also spiritual ways to do it, like through witchcraft and being a zombie.

But, that method will not work, especially if the power of Christ comes to their aid. cool so, i see no proof of anything there?

Quote:
want to show me your god? make him marvel... like thor, hercules and loki n stuff...
Well, if you play any of my games, you can hear Him talk and relate to the player. lol grin Seriously though, God wants you to live for Him by faith and not because you seen proof like I did. Because if you seen proof, then you might freak out and live for Him and the whole thing is somewhat meaningless. You might even make 5 different game titles like me. <just joking> crazy

Quote:
where does the body come from? 4 billion years of evolution for startes.
But why?
Why do you people summon the supposed goddess of time to explain your faith? why find something complex and then point to TIME as it's creator, because you know that billions of years cannot be proven nor dis-proven.

And then you have the faith enough to believe <in your religion>, that time alone did enable life to begin without a creator, knowing fully that time indeed decays everything around us constantly.

For example, you will be dead in 100 years being a victim of time and decay, but somehow that same time was what actually made possible life and living organisms itself?

Truly I say that atheist are far worse than religious folks about denying truths
Because, they use their faith in evolution to believe in only certain aspects of truth, while ignoring other realities, like the time decay phenomena...

Last edited by Ran Man; 07/15/09 20:51.

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com
Re: The Human Body - Ok Foolish Atheist, who made your body??? [Re: Ran Man] #278851
07/15/09 21:19
07/15/09 21:19
innsbruck, austria
achaziel Offline
Serious User
achaziel  Offline
Serious User

innsbruck, austria
Quote:
but sort of funny how non-believers make everything super complex, so that it's so hard to explain that there is no explanation, but only lame "far out" theories to believe, in order to be an atheist. wink

at least those theories are more believeable than some weird stories about one eternal deity which came out of nowhere and created everything. and seriously, it's not so illogical once you actually THINK about it. as far as i see your point, you're still having one single person in mind. (talking about your example about time and decay) seems like you're forgetting some very important aspects about evolution: reproduction, mutation, adaptation, extinction, and so on and so on.

think about that once (as soon as your god allows you to):

Is god willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him god.

-epicurus; 33 a.d.

btw, if men was created by your god, then who created diseases? satan? dun dun dunnnn.

oh, and one more link you should consider: clicketh me, sayeth yer lord!

also this one.

and while we're there, also this one.

Last edited by achaziel; 07/15/09 21:21. Reason: found the video i wanted to post first.

Yeah, but... Who is Lu?
Re: The Human Body - Ok Foolish Atheist, who made your body??? [Re: achaziel] #278881
07/15/09 22:50
07/15/09 22:50
Damocles_ Offline
Expert
Damocles_  Offline
Expert

Quote:
Nice? i don't think so. grin but sort of funny how non-believers make everything super complex, so that it's so hard to explain that there is no explanation, but only lame "far out" theories to believe, in order to be an atheist.

5-year olds also take everything as taken (because Daddy says so) or with simple explanations.
Does not mean that you should not grow up.

The world IS complex. And there is no Daddy who made it all for you.

Re: The Human Body - Ok Foolish Atheist, who made your body??? [Re: Damocles_] #278884
07/15/09 23:00
07/15/09 23:00
Netherlands
Joozey Offline
Expert
Joozey  Offline
Expert

Netherlands
And as I said, it's only complex as long as we don't understand it.

And if there is one thing that's the most complex thing of all complex things, it must be God. Look at what chaos he brings among mankind grin.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs
Re: The Human Body - Ok Foolish Atheist, who made your body??? [Re: achaziel] #278893
07/16/09 00:06
07/16/09 00:06
Coppell, Texas
Ran Man Offline OP
Expert
Ran Man  Offline OP
Expert

Coppell, Texas
Originally Posted By: Joozey
And as I said, it's only complex as long as we don't understand it.

Yes, and as I said, if it is not that complex, then we all ought to be able to create it ourselves and in our garage. wink but, we can't, yet i can create a PC from parts in my garage right now, but not a living body.

Originally Posted By: achaziel
Quote:

Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
No, he is a God of free choices, as love must have free choice to exist. Take for example this old testament bible verse below.

[quote]JEREMIAH 11:12
Then shall the cities of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem go and cry to the gods to whom they offer incense: but they shall not save them at all in the time of their trouble. For according to the number of your cities are your gods, O Judah; and according to the number of the streets of Jerusalem you have set up altars to the abominination, altars to burn incense to the Ba‘al.

So, God allows the BAAL god to run around enticing Jews in the old testament, and any other god for that matter. It is up to the people <the jews> to resist and/or follow whichever god they want to follow.
The same goes for us.
It seems that you atheist guys insist of following the god of time as time makes living organisms become more complex, huh?

Your faith follows the ancient greek god Kronos perhaps?
Click on the link below:
KRONO'S IS HERE! THE GOD OF TIME! :-0

GO KRONO'S YAY ! crazy
Quote:
btw, if men was created by your god, then who created diseases? satan? dun dun dunnnn.

God created all the angels.

Yes, many cultures assume that BAAL is another term for Satan, but diseases can be caused by your diet and also your way of life. Did you expect God to cause lightening or something in order to help people choose correctly? no, the entire thing is "free will" based. wink

On the subject of Baal though, well there are many demons down here <i saw a few of them years ago>, and they tempt or entice us to do whatever. Therefore, the angels and humans are being tested and free wills are being scrutinized right now constantly.

There is a huge unseen world inside our own world at the moment.

I'm confident and have no doubts that what I saw was real.
Or else, why would I have completed 5 different game titles and working on a 6th right now? a madman? or, or ? how about it was real? lol grin
How many game developers on this forum have completed 5 titles and going for #6 ???

Quote:
"oh, and one more link you should consider:"

They are comparing humans to animals on one of those vids. Oh well, animals were created also, so what's the point?

They are showing us cells. Big deal, let them make a cell from nothing in their garage and then i will be a believer. lol laugh

Last edited by Ran Man; 07/16/09 00:09.

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com
Re: The Human Body - Ok Foolish Atheist, who made your body??? [Re: Ran Man] #278900
07/16/09 01:18
07/16/09 01:18
Australia
EvilSOB Offline
Expert
EvilSOB  Offline
Expert

Australia
Quote:
Yes, and as I said, if it is not that complex, then we all ought to be able to create it ourselves and in our garage. but, we can't, yet i can create a PC from parts in my garage right now, but not a living body.

If you find a willing (or un-willing even) woman, you CAN create life in your garage.
It will take about 9 months. (please leave the garage door down)
Could a 5 year-old build a PC with the parts that are already there?

AND, if you didnt have all the computer parts in your garage, that SOMEONE ELSE made, could you still build a PC?

Quote:
It seems that you atheist guys insist of following the god of time as time makes living organisms become more complex, huh?
Time is a PROCESS, not an imaginary entity. After all, it would be pretty silly for athiests to exhort
that Time (with a capital T), has always existed, even before time! (withOUT a capital T) Oo

Quote:
They are showing us cells. Big deal, let them make a cell from nothing in their garage and then i will be a believer. lol
Lets see you create a NAIL from NOTHING in your garage and I'LL become a believer.
A nail is a simple enough object for even a mere human?

"There is no fate but what WE make." - CEO Cyberdyne Systems Corp.
A8.30.5 Commercial
Re: The Human Body - Ok Foolish Atheist, who made your body??? [Re: Ran Man] #278908
07/16/09 04:39
07/16/09 04:39
Bay City, MI
lostclimate Offline
Expert
lostclimate  Offline
Expert

Bay City, MI
Originally Posted By: Ran Man
Well okay, but the shards from the teapot are useless yes?

so your saying humans are useful? and what determines usefullness..... what is considered a "good ending" and a "bad ending" to the universe itself, you really think you make a difference in the big scheme of things?

You are useless... I am useless. In the end everyone is useless.

Re: The Human Body - Ok Foolish Atheist, who made your body??? [Re: lostclimate] #278925
07/16/09 08:14
07/16/09 08:14
Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany
Machinery_Frank Offline
Senior Expert
Machinery_Frank  Offline
Senior Expert

Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany
Originally Posted By: lostclimate
You are useless... I am useless. In the end everyone is useless.

Actually this is true and discussions like this show that your are right. In many countries situations like this even end in wars, lead by religious people, followed by blind believers. How useful is this?

Our body makes lots of sense and evolution can be seen easily. We dont piss into throusers every day because it helps to get a partner to have a muscle to hold it back. You smell better then. And it helped in the past to mark a terrain or to punish some other beings. It made some sense and still makes.
We have 2 eyes to see 3 dimensions. A third eye did not take advantage but takes more energy, can have infections, needs more maintenance (liquid to keep it clean, lids aso.)
The design is perfect because it was a success.

We needed a better brain because our weapons are too weak. Our teeth are weak, we have no claws, we cannot run very fast. So we had to find some way to get food more efficiently, to store it, to grow vegetables and so on.
A lion does not need a better brain. It would cost him much more energy and the hunting success still would be sufficiently good. It would turn into a disadvantage to be steadily hungry (because of brain draining energy) but not being able to grow some vegetables.

All this makes much sense. So I really dont see why RanMan talks in such an arrogant way about atheists with tons of little vilifications and some grim comments (especially in the first post).

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  jcl, Lukas, old_bill, Spirit 

Kompaktes W�rterbuch des UnendlichenCompact Dictionary of the Infinite