by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (AndrewAMD, alibaba, TipmyPip), 1,144 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
request on lite-c compiled exe details #288835
09/09/09 00:41
09/09/09 00:41
Beneath the Surface
alpha12 Offline OP
alpha12  Offline OP

Beneath the Surface
i was on going to look around for protecting my games/app,come across into enigma protector,there is some problem implementing the enigma protector sdk into lite-c,the developer of enigma reply me with the following question to forward to conitec team :
Quote:

The main problem (as I took quick look), the Lite-C executable is an overlay exe file, i.e. it does not generate code for main exe, it just add some extra data to the end of file (overlay). In this case it will be impossible to use SDK Enigma features. Maybe I'm mistaking...

But, ask to lite-c developers, is it possible to call through the code the function from the external dll? For example, is it possible to call function X from Y.dll? If it will be possible, then I will explain how to apply Enigma power to protect exe!

the on going discussion goes here : http://enigmaprotector.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=456

any details on these?the enigma's dev need more detail to understand the structure of lite-c compiled exe which as persay above not native generated machine code?just somekind of 'bytecode'?

Re: request on lite-c compiled exe details [Re: alpha12] #288866
09/09/09 07:35
09/09/09 07:35
Frankfurt
jcl Offline

Chief Engineer
jcl  Offline

Chief Engineer

Frankfurt
No, there is no bytecode. A legacy mode executable is just a normal EXE as defined by Microsoft. A pure mode lite-C executable however is a normal EXE wrapped around another EXE. It's executed in two steps: the wrapper EXE loads acknex.dll, which performs a self check and then transfers control to the embedded real EXE. This should however normally not matter for protection systems.

But calling the enigma DLL from lite-C is of course the easiest way. Look here:

http://manual.3dgamestudio.net/litec_api.htm

Just put a #define PRAGMA_API definition in your code and then you can call the enigma DLL function.

Re: request on lite-c compiled exe details [Re: jcl] #289163
09/10/09 22:42
09/10/09 22:42
Beneath the Surface
alpha12 Offline OP
alpha12  Offline OP

Beneath the Surface
thank you,will try soon..

Moderated by  old_bill, Tobias 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de