by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, VoroneTZ), 1,258 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Summer 2010 contest entries uploaded [Re: Cowabanga] #336951
08/07/10 05:26
08/07/10 05:26
M
maxforums Offline
maxforums  Offline
M

Originally Posted By: Cowabanga
Hahahaaaaaaaa...

DJBMaster just told me about this thread on MSN tongue
While reading his posts on the Arab forums, I just LOL'd so hard at him.
He's saying people are racist.... while he's the racist one tongue

Okay, even while I'm Arabian, I'm gonna say this directly:

MOST OF THE ARABS ON THE INTERNET ARE IDIOTS grin

Yes idiots, I know arabians who just added me so they say: "HaI i See you're a pruuu in gStudiO, so PLZZZZ help me, how to code with c-skrept? I'm using teh bset 7.05 Prufessionel version, and it rucks!!! now shtu teh fuck up and absorb all your time for meeeeeh"

Dear Mr. Cowabanga,
My cousin told me about what is happening in this forum. Even though he asked me not to answer u but I have to...

Now Mr. Cowabanga said that Arabs are idiots because someone asked him about scripting in 3DGS... However I think this person is "Cowabanga" himself...

I ask everybody in this forum to visit Mr. Cowabanga's topics at the "maxforums.net" ....
1- in this topic : http://www.maxforums.net/showthread.php?t=112901
he asked about 3dgs books but however, he "could not find any in TORRENT Websites". Also, in other posts he claimed that he has the Pro edition while here in this forum he says that he uses the commercial Edition !!!!!!

2- In this topic : http://www.maxforums.net/showthread.php?t=116853
he asked " How can I write a code that makes my player move" and he was given the answer after begging for days as u can see....

as u can see he was the one who used to use 3DGS Hacked Edition (( and Maybe until now!! WHO KNOWS?? ))
Also, He is the one who asked the same question that made him say that Arabs are idiots....

I am sorry Mr. Cowabanga for showing ur bad side !!!
and If u are idiot then don't think that others are like u !!!
Plz don't forget ur past... We "ARABS" are ashamed of u...

(( I honestly apologize for turning the voting page to a "problematic" page but I had to since the admins did not say anything about what our beloved Cowabanga said...))

Last edited by maxforums; 08/07/10 06:53.
Re: Summer 2010 contest entries uploaded [Re: Widi] #336953
08/07/10 05:44
08/07/10 05:44
B
bart_the_13th Offline
bart_the_13th  Offline
B

Oookay... Back to the topic.
I got to admit that I didnt really tested everything here, just reading their related post on the entries.
I choose LBGUI as my favorite since it happens that I need something like that right now, and 3DGS is lacking those grin . If I can choose the second best, it will be Act!.
The LightFrog is looking good on the screen shot but it run at 8 FPS on my old PC(256Mb Radeon 9600) with some effects missing.

Re: Summer 2010 contest entries uploaded [Re: maxforums] #336967
08/07/10 08:42
08/07/10 08:42
M
MoOoDY Offline
MoOoDY  Offline
M

Originally Posted By: maxforums
Hahahaaaaaaaa...

DJBMaster just told me about this thread on MSN tongue
While reading his posts on the Arab forums, I just LOL'd so hard at him.
He's saying people are racist.... while he's the racist one tongue

Okay, even while I'm Arabian, I'm gonna say this directly:

MOST OF THE ARABS ON THE INTERNET ARE IDIOTS

Yes idiots, I know arabians who just added me so they say: "HaI i See you're a pruuu in gStudiO, so PLZZZZ help me, how to code with c-skrept? I'm using teh bset 7.05 Prufessionel version, and it rucks!!! now shtu teh fuck up and absorb all your time for meeeeeh"

Dear Mr. Cowabanga,
My cousin told me about what is happening in this forum. Even though he asked me not to answer u but I have to...

Now Mr. Cowabanga said that Arabs are idiots because someone asked him about scripting in 3DGS... However I think this person is "Cowabanga" himself...

I ask everybody in this forum to visit Mr. Cowabanga's topics at the "maxforums.net" ....
1- in this topic : http://www.maxforums.net/showthread.php?t=112901
he asked about 3dgs books but however, he "could not find any in TORRENT Websites". Also, in other posts he claimed that he has the Pro edition while here in this forum he says that he uses the commercial Edition !!!!!!

2- In this topic : http://www.maxforums.net/showthread.php?t=116853
he asked " How can I write a code that makes my player move" and he was given the answer after begging for days as u can see....

as u can see he was the one who used to use 3DGS Hacked Edition (( and Maybe until now!! WHO KNOWS?? ))
Also, He is the one who asked the same question that made him say that Arabs are idiots....

I am sorry Mr. Cowabanga for showing ur bad side !!!
and If u are idiot then don't think that others are like u !!!
Plz don't forget ur past... We "ARABS" are ashamed of u...

(( I honestly apologize for turning the voting page to a "problematic" page but I had to since the admins did not say anything about what our beloved Cowabanga said...))

@MoOoDY:
Use your brain tongue The least, since I don't act like them.

@OMS: Ever heard of 'free speech' as Hummel said wink ?

dude now you are the BIG IDIOT eek

:: Finally justice has been done :: tongue

Re: Summer 2010 contest entries uploaded [Re: MoOoDY] #337001
08/07/10 13:11
08/07/10 13:11
take me down to the paradise c...
Cowabanga Offline
Expert
Cowabanga  Offline
Expert

take me down to the paradise c...
Hehe, yeah I know, back in the days when I was using warez stuff, yeah I was using it years ago, but not anymore. I stopped using warez in all my computer. HA! What do you say about justice now? YES I HAD A LEGAL A7 VERSION, ASK CHRIS_OAT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME! I'VE SOLD MY LICENSE TO HIM.

And I asked for the movemet script because I thought that Lite-C was COMPLETELY different than C-Script, but I've read the manual, and yeah, I can make something better than a movement script, and can you pelase tell me when did I asked this noobish question? Can you give me the date? smirk

Now let's stop this flame war, and fellows Arab noobs, please shut up tongue (SARCASTICALLY YOU *!@$^*%)

EDIT: @maxforums: Ah yes, Maxforums, I remember that shitty useless website... Wait, Arabs are ashamed of me, or YOU? And I didn't meant EVERY Arabian in the whole world, I'm talking about Arabs who do the stuff I said in my previous posts, you... *gasp*.

Muahahahaaa I'm searching on Google if someone published anything about this stupid flame-war on the arabian websites. grin

Last edited by Cowabanga; 08/07/10 13:23. Reason: Typos....
Re: Summer 2010 contest entries uploaded [Re: Cowabanga] #337030
08/07/10 17:39
08/07/10 17:39
Germany, BaW�
Rondidon Offline
Expert
Rondidon  Offline
Expert

Germany, BaW�
@Cowabanga. Sorry, but I have to ask: How old are you? Please stop this superficial flame war from your side, too. I can understand that some people feel hurted by your words and posts, especially now that we all know your background. Please come down.

@Other "Arabs": I think that most people in this forum know that all people from all nations are absolutly reputable. Please don`t flame about the people in the whole GameStudio forum anywhere else. Most people here are absolutly open and tolerant. "Noobs" are motivated beginners who want to learn fast to create cool programs and games. We all started like this. And now we`re the guys who help them doing their first steps. At least some of us. So please come down, too.

Re: Summer 2010 contest entries uploaded [Re: Rondidon] #337041
08/07/10 19:30
08/07/10 19:30
Pittsburgh
The_Clyde Offline
The_Clyde  Offline

Pittsburgh
Is it too late to enter a tool into the contest for reading the 3DGS forums with flame wars filtered out? That'd be pretty useful.
If I were a betting man, I'd bet on that one.

Re: Summer 2010 contest entries uploaded [Re: The_Clyde] #337084
08/08/10 12:26
08/08/10 12:26
Queensland - Australia
Nidhogg Offline
Serious User
Nidhogg  Offline
Serious User

Queensland - Australia
This is a voting topic so come ppl's lets please keep it that way. If you want to flame each other PM each other laugh .

Windows XP SP3
Intel Dual Core CPU: E5200 @ 2.5GHz
4.00GB DDR3 Ram
ASUS P5G41T-M LX
PCIE x16 GeForce GTS 450 1Gb
SB Audigy 4
Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus
Re: Summer 2010 contest entries uploaded [Re: Widi] #337640
08/12/10 10:32
08/12/10 10:32
Spain
painkiller Offline
Serious User
painkiller  Offline
Serious User

Spain
Only half an hour left laugh

3D Gamestudio A8 Pro
AMD FX 8350 4.00 Ghz
16GB RAM
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 4GB
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  George 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de