Hello,

I'm looking for a 3D modeler (create models + LOD + textures) to make a game.

The game will be created in several stages (just to introduce more and more features), but even after the first stage (for details see below) it will be fully usable (I want to sell it).

Stage 1:

Game concept is easy: you have a car (you can select from several vehicles - and you can customize vehicle asset), and you will use it to freely roam inside a level (the game contains several levels).
In each level you need to "touch" all the checkpoints inside the level self as fast as you can. But the important thing is you haven't a track (a path) to follow: you can freely start from everywhere and you can make any path. The important thing is you need to touch all checkpoints in the shortest time!
The records will be sent to a server site (web) in order to publish a global rank list for the fastest racers that even found the best path!
So you need to study the level in order to find the best path to be done with your car and your driving style.
The levels will not be very big, but they will contain some movable parts, lifts, jumping platforms, etc... very similar to a platform-style game.

I'm planning even some cooperative mode or death-match (but this will be created in a next phase :-) )

If you are interested please contact me, in this topic, or send me a private message, or send me an email.

If you want more info please don't hesitate to contact me!

I'm waiting for you!