by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (alibaba, vicknick), 1,492 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
[Free] Lite-C coder #375633
06/26/11 21:43
06/26/11 21:43
Walori Offline OP
Walori  Offline OP

CONTACT
Gamedpost@gmail.com
PM

ME MYSELF

Good day, I'm 20 year old future computer technics student from Finland. Currectly I'm finishing my service in Finnish Defence Forces and I'm looking to the Acknex again. I've used to create mod/games alltogether for 5-7 years (starting from the GTA III modification tryouts to the today as lonewolf game/program creator) and with Acknex I've used to work for around two years now.

JOB TYPE

I'm offering my service as free, only thing I'd like to get from the job is portfolio works.

The work should be flexiable; I can't work 7 days per week for 8 hours per day. Strict timelines don't work for me. Consider me as a freelancer.

JOB WANTED

I'm looking mainly a job where I can work as a coder, however level designing when it's model based isn't unfamiliar to me.I've got basic/average database skills in SQlite, MySQL(basic, have worked on different things on it),CSV and simple txt.

PORTFOLIO

GestIT, a mouse gesture system using acknex; done with structs and external data in txt files.
http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=42934&Number=352488#Post352488

OTHER WORK

Project Acknexproject, protyping a new game. View the source code here:
https://bitbucket.org/WinKIller0/acknexproject/src

OTHER

Negative:
-With currect laptop (Thinkpad X31),and only machine, I can only run A7 engine. This is due to change after two weeks when I'm able to use more my old desktop PC. However this isn't problem with coding as A7 is pretty much the same as the A8 code wise.

-I'm running a free edition at the moment, so I'm not able to do shader work and so fort.

-I don't really comment while it's WIP...

Positive:
-...But when I comment, I try to be as precise as possible.

-I'm enthusiastic to learn new things and work with new people.

-I'm open for new ways and allways try to look forward.

Re: [Free] Lite-C coder [Re: Walori] #377380
07/12/11 16:28
07/12/11 16:28
at my pc (duh)
darkinferno Offline
Serious User
darkinferno  Offline
Serious User

at my pc (duh)
well maybe you'd like to help us out, honestly, all your skills seem like an asset, i hope you're familiar with my projects, if not, heres my youtube page with most projects I've shown to this community:

http://www.youtube.com/user/darkInferno360?feature=mhsn

Re: [Free] Lite-C coder [Re: darkinferno] #377508
07/13/11 20:18
07/13/11 20:18
Walori Offline OP
Walori  Offline OP

Thank you all for your intrest, I've gotten some work to do and I'm unable to take any new jobs.

regards

Moderated by  checkbutton, Inestical, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de