by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 1,374 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Crystalsun - Prototype v0008 #407999
09/23/12 11:44
09/23/12 11:44
N
Neoxit Offline OP
Neoxit  Offline OP
N

I want to show u my aktual project:

Crystalsun
PROTOTYPE v0008:

(There is the old name "SpaceThreat˛ - APOCALYPTICA" in this screenshot, but i changed the name)

Now about some details:

In this game u first got a basic ship and gettin started on your own. It's up to you what you deserve. Want to be a soldier of the military? Or want to choose the way of a pirate? Or want to control your own mining colony to get ore or minerals for big profit? It's up to you.

At the moment, i just program it for singleplayer. But it's planned to get it multiplayer in the future.

In the Prototype version v0008 it is already possible to scan asteroids for ore, mineral, liquids or gases. If scanned sucessfully, you can begin to mine it out.

Some shadertests are already done. Also some particle effects.

Because i am on my own, its not possible now to make my own models. (And i am bad in modelling, too (look at the asteroids or the "Sun? Planet?" ... ehh TEST sun! wink ) The Station and the Ship come from the download section of http://www.3dgs-hobbyschmiede.de/ .

At the moment there exist no website of the team but i try to get it as fast as possible.

I hope you like what you see. Maybe i add one or two older screenshots up in here.

And i'm sorry for the bad english, too. laugh
If you have questions about the project, or something else, feel free to contact me. If you are german speaking, better for me grin

Greetings Neoxit

Re: Crystalsun - Prototype v0008 [Re: Neoxit] #408251
09/28/12 07:35
09/28/12 07:35
Kiel (Germany)
Superku Offline
Senior Expert
Superku  Offline
Senior Expert

Kiel (Germany)
Quote:
At the moment, i just program it for singleplayer. But it's planned to get it multiplayer in the future.

No, don't do that and forget the multiplayer idea completely. Make it a nice singleplayer game and you're fine.
Then, I suggest you create a better planet/ sun, it looks horrible even for testing. wink Just open MED and add a sphere with a high polygon count, you can adjust the number of faces/ edges after you have clicked the sphere button. Then use atlas or regular mapping for a simple texture and better don't use normalmapping for planets/ suns.
The ship is a little too dark, I would at least add some glowing parts. Where is its engine?

"Falls das Resultat nicht einfach nur dermassen gut aussieht, sollten Sie nochmal von vorn anfangen..." - Manual

Check out my new game: Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de