by flink. 04/14/24 07:46
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (SBGuy), 652 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
EternallyCurious, howardR, 11honza11, ccorrea, sakolin
19047 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Hey you, fuck you too [Re: ratchet] #412626
11/30/12 07:58
11/30/12 07:58
Sajeth Offline
User
Sajeth  Offline
User

sex is never as good as you imagine whilst masturbating.
that's a metaphor for gamestudio.
but also a true story.

Teleschrott-Fan.
Re: Hey you, fuck you too [Re: Sajeth] #413266
12/11/12 06:39
12/11/12 06:39
at my pc (duh)
darkinferno Offline
Serious User
darkinferno  Offline
Serious User

at my pc (duh)
Eh... for anyone not apart of this community that happens to stumble upon this thread.. the chains of "fuck"s paint an interesting picture for the community dont ya think?

Either way, I agree with the OP totally.

Re: Hey you, fuck you too [Re: darkinferno] #413493
12/14/12 17:42
12/14/12 17:42
Canada
Stansmedia Offline
Serious User
Stansmedia  Offline
Serious User

Canada
Originally Posted By: darkinferno
Eh... for anyone not apart of this community that happens to stumble upon this thread.. the chains of "fuck"s paint an interesting picture for the community dont ya think?

Decessus - 80% done. 100% abandoned.
GET MY ANDROID GAME! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lasertrain.zspinballfree&hl=en
Re: Hey you, I love you too [Re: Error014] #414437
01/02/13 04:06
01/02/13 04:06
T
TerraSame Offline
TerraSame  Offline
T

JustSid...
Dude... You frickin' nailed it man....
Frickin' awesome....
I will tell ya what really pisses me off....
We paid - ya know - decent money for 3dgs... Then what happens...
They spend all this time developing something else....
And like... This forum is Dying... Dam-it-all-to-hell...
(There are only 3 post under "Help Wanted". A couple a years ago it was packed!)
I really love working with Game Studio and with JCL...
But....
I mean like... What the FUCK....????

Anyways, JustSid... Awesome post man....
Thanks...

Re: Hey you, I love you too [Re: TerraSame] #414979
01/12/13 03:52
01/12/13 03:52
at my pc (duh)
darkinferno Offline
Serious User
darkinferno  Offline
Serious User

at my pc (duh)
Originally Posted By: TerraSame
We paid - ya know - decent money for 3dgs... Then what happens...
They spend all this time developing something else....
I mean like... What the FUCK....????

Re: Hey you, fuck you too [Re: WretchedSid] #417147
02/09/13 01:38
02/09/13 01:38
Carlos3DGS Offline
User
Carlos3DGS  Offline
User

Originally Posted By: JustSid
[...]what really pisses me off is the "I asked here, so you fucking owe me help, dickhead" mentality that some people here have. Yes, great, you spend five fucking minutes to write a question, and no one answered you within two hours. We all hate you and don't want to help you because we are evil.
FUCK YOU, if you think that way[...]but I can't fucking stand people who think someone owes them help because they found the "Create a new Thread" button[...]if they are asked about what they actually want, you usually get a stupid answer a la "can't you read" or "just give me the code for this". Dude, we are not here to create your game. We aren't your fucking employees, you don't pay us, so just fuck off and leave us alone if that's all you want. Come back if you have an actual, specific problem you just can't solve[...]And don't get pissed because no one wants to help you anymore after you insulted the whole community after someone told you that you are a huge dick. Just fuck off, you didn't contribute anything and simply put, you are worth nothing to this community.

Oh and one more thing, if I see one more post where someone asks basically the same thing they asked two days earlier because they don't get the concept of learning what they are actually doing (copy'n'paste, herp derp, why bother trying to understand what I'm pasting here, lol xD), I'll drown a fucking dolphin.

That post was just beautifull! Loved it! Reminds me alot of a spoiled little brat I saw in this forum. I opened the thread, read his imaptience, entitlement, impertinence, arrogance, and immediately closed the thread... Over the next few days I kept seeing similar threads by the same user... NOBODY wants to help someone like THAT!
Whenever I see that type of immature behaviour I just assume it must be a spoiled little brat expecting that the rest of the world will kneel at his feet and be eager to comply with all his entitlements like his parents do.
I have never understood people that ask for help with an "attitude" like that, i mean... dude... you are asking for help... be a little humble and respectifull if you expect anybody to do anything for you ffs!

Let me tell you guys a little story about... ummm... an un-related incident... yeah... TOTALY ficticious and un-related...

Once upon a time in a forum far far away... a spoiled little "entitled" brat joined! And the users celebrated and rejoiced in his presence, for they were waiting for their messiah, and he knew he was the most special and important little person on the entire fucking planet (or so he was told by his retarded parents). It was fore-told by the great oracle of the internet that he would create the matrix-universe in just 7 days (or threads), for he was the son of god (or at least his ego was fucking god-like). All he would need to create the universe in 7 days would be a little help, unfortunately the gods (his retarded parents) had never tought him to work hard (he was fucking lazy), so he decided to enslave the rest of the internet to do it for him.
Unfortunately the rest of the internet did not bow down to his commands, and this puzzled him because this had never happened to him before. What was wrong in the world? Did they not realize the importance of his mission? Had they not read what the scriptures predicted he would acomplish? But the users were foolish and expected a man of great power (and little knowledge) like himself to show respect, patience and humility. Had they gone mad? Expecting god himself to respect mere men? This provoked the wrath of the all-mighty internet god!

And thus begins the tale of the creation of the interweb-universe in 7 days, and how it resulted in the destruction of an interweb-god's ego in just 7 "threads".

Gather around infidels, for ye are about to hear a formidable story, a story about the treacerous and unworthy forum memebers, a story about the power of the matrix-god himself, and you will be given the chance to repent from your sinfull ways if you bow down to his mighty wrath, for thy intenet god is truly mercifull! This is your chance to convert to the true and only faith! The faith of the seven threads of creation!

In the first thread of creation god demanded models! Not any mere models, he added, but models with animations! Not any mere animations, he added, but complex animations! With many animations! He demanded all the animations in the kingdom!
But the people of the forum were foolish and said he could not expect so much for free. They dared to suggest if he wanted "models" he could hire professional "models" at any fashion-show, and they even dared to say if he wanted "animation" he could get a very good "animation" at the local strip-club! How dare they say he would have to hire models himself and pay the strippers if he expected them to animate him! But he forgave the foolish people of the forum, for they were mere men and could not understand his heavenly origin!

In the second thread of creation god demanded the power of bone animation. But the people hesitated for they feared the dark necromantic powers needed to animate the bones of the dead. But after performing a miracle, this time the people of the forum understood his godly origin and took him to the graveyard and bestowed upon him the power of bone animation!

In the third thread of creation god demanded models and animations yet again... And the forum ignored him for they had already given him the necromantic powers of bone animation. But the god was not pleased and demanded the powers of slide, jump, and roll! He explained these three heavenly powers in detail claiming we might have seen them in "the most advanced AI games". The forum merely ignored him instead of telling him to fuck off, for the forum was mercifull with him because god had exposed his ingorance!

In the fourth thread of creation god demanded the power of pathfinding, and the forum shivered, for they knew the quest to pathfinding is a dangerous one that even the most powerfull gods stumble upon. Mankind sent fourth their greatest champions, for mere men could not undertake this task. The gods of pathfinding tried to help our stupid protagonist, but they soon grew tired of his impertinence and impatience for they knew the power of pathfinding could only be obtained through the virtues of wisdom and patience.

In the fifth thread of creation god demanded the power of c_scan and the forum bestowed upon him the power of c_scan, for they were mercifull and had already forgiven him for his previous arrogance. The forum felt remorse, for they had kind hearts, but god rejected their offering and chose to ignore them, for he knew better than mere mortals (after all, he had holy wisdom and they did not, because he did know that slide, jump, and roll were the "most advanced AI" while the forum did not).

In the sixth thread of creation god demanded pathfinding yet again, and in case it was not clear this time, he demanded it another time before he could be answered, for god waits for nobody (even if it is past midnight)! Thus smiting the forum with his formidable powers called "double-post" and "pm-spam". But the use of this unholy magic of double-post and pm-spam was forbidden in the kingdoms of men, and men did not take lightly to this offence coupled with his impertinence. Even though men repented and gave god what he wanted as an offering, the wrath of god was unleashed upon the forum causing "The Great Flood of PM's", a great flood that inundated the whole matrix-multiverse. Only neo-noah, his wife trinity, his son morfeus, and a couple of each species were able to survive in a mighty vessel they called "ignore-list-ARK"...

In the seventh thread of creation humanity had recovered from the flood and re-built their kingdoms. But god returned to demand, yet again, the power of pathfinding in his seventh thread. Pathfinding was still too great of a task for mere men, so the forum sent their great gods of pathfinding to appease the wrath of the god. Our gods tried to help him obtain the occult powers of pathfinding, but they were not amused by him harrasing their people yet again with the powers of double-post and pm to flood the land once more. The great gods of pathfinding were not intimidated by his spam powers, for they saw past his trickery and realized he was a mere mortal that not only didnt posses their power of pathfinding but also didn't even posses the basic powers of local and global variables! They no longer tolerated his arrogance and childish behaviour for his mortality had been exposed. Now the tables had turned and he was nothing more than a mere man amongst the gods of pathfinding! The gods had no more patience for his petty threats and quickly combined their powers to smite him down and banish him from their kingdom, freeing their people from his unholy tyranny, and destroying his evil EGO forever!

DISCLAIMER: This is merely a tale of fiction about gods and champions, any resemblence with real life people or mythology are nothing more than a coincidence. No names were used so I hope this is not filtered and treated only as mere humor. This does not intend to be directly offensive nor is it pointing fingers directly at anyone. It is just a good bit of fun that hopefully provokes a laugh or two with my clever (or dumb) sence of humor.
Have fun and be happy!
P.S.: Good bye and good riddance!

"The more you know, the more you realize how little you know..."

I <3 HORUS
http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=401929&page=1
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de