Hello!

Somehow my pending trades open immediately in the backtest, and I can't figure out why.
I attached a screenshot where you can see visually: the Entry price is the orange one, the Stop is red, and the TakeProfit is green. Also, you can see the exact value on the Zorro output console. I place the pending order at the first moment of the backtest, and the position should not open immediately; however, it does.

The whole codebase is a huge one; I can't paste it here, but these are the options in the init section:
Code
DLLFUNC void run() {
	StartDate = settings.startDate;
	EndDate = settings.endDate;
	BarPeriod = settings.barPeriod;
	asset(settings.asset.c_str());
	EntryTime = 5000;
	ColorEquity = 0;
	ColorDD = 0;
	PlotScale = 10;
	Spread = Commission = RollLong = RollShort = Slippage = Penalty = 0;	//just for research
	Hedge = 2;
	set(LOGFILE);
	set(PLOTNOW);
	setf(PlotMode, PL_LONG);
	LookBack = SCREENSIZE + 2;

Here is a shortened version of what I am doing to get that screenshot. As you can see, I really plotted those values I am using to open the trade:
Code
Stop = [...calculate stop...];
TakeProfit = [...calculate tp...];
Entry = [...calculate entry...];
printf("\n price: %.5f entry: %.5f stop %.5f tp %.5f", priceClose(0), Entry, Stop, TakeProfit);
plotGraph("sl", impulses[impulseId].startBar, Stop, LINE, RED);
plotGraph("sl", impulses[impulseId].endBar, Stop, LINE | END, RED);
[...the same plot method for all the lines...]
enterShort();

At the moment of trade opening, I saw this in the "Open, Pending, Phantom Trades" window:

• Open: 1.0963
  • Price: 1.0963
  • Entry: 1.0968

Could you help me point out the settings I should check to activate the pending order possibility?

Thank you!

Attached Files immediate_entry.png