by 11honza11. 04/30/24 08:16
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, TedMar), 1,031 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Publishing and resources #56193
09/25/05 23:28
09/25/05 23:28
M
MentalAbyss Offline OP
MentalAbyss  Offline OP
M

I got something I can’t get to work right. The level command; is said to link levels to a script so that the resources for those levels are too published in the .cd folder. I have done this, but I still only get the models for that map being published in the .cd folder. All my other resources such as sounds and textures have statements in the scripts that bind them, but the models that are placed in my levels do not and my publish command is only picking up the models in my game start map that I publish from and not all the models in the actual game levels. I thought that was the purpose of the level statement and until my beta testers got the file I didn’t know any different since it runs fine locally because I have the files in the paths that are defined in the script. So I got to looking through the .cd folder and it dose not put all the model files in for the other levels like it should. Can anyone offer any advice? Thanks

A6 Developer, Contractor and Content Producer. See our digital goods for sale at www.GameKnack.com Ask about our contract services for models, scripts and level design at www.MentalAbyssStudios.com
Re: Publishing and resources [Re: MentalAbyss] #56194
09/26/05 00:25
09/26/05 00:25
M
MentalAbyss Offline OP
MentalAbyss  Offline OP
M

I got it figured out.. was a wmp/wmb mix up and seemed to be the root of the trouble. Later

A6 Developer, Contractor and Content Producer. See our digital goods for sale at www.GameKnack.com Ask about our contract services for models, scripts and level design at www.MentalAbyssStudios.com

Moderated by  HeelX, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de