by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (degenerate_762, AndrewAMD, Ayumi), 1,321 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Modellers and level designer needed #61184
12/27/05 22:06
12/27/05 22:06
Planet Earth
Wiz Offline OP
Wiz  Offline OP

Planet Earth
Hello,

1989studio.com is currently seeking experienced modellers and level designers for our newest project, working title Central Web Agency. We have been working on this project for about half a year now and have come to the conclusion that we need help in the arts department. Currently we have no publishing arrangement for the game, but we have showed some concept work from the game to several publishers. Several of them seemed very interested. I would say that if we can bring the artistic part of the game up to a higher level we most certainly would get it published. One of the main reasons for doing this project is to get experience, but the target is to get the game published.

Project Information:

Central Web Agency is going to be a 3d action platformer. The game contains an original storyline, placed inside cyberspace. The graphics for the game will be highly stylized and aimed at making a unique atmosphere.

Positions Available:

We currently have three positions available.

- Lead modeller
- Modeller
- Level designer

Qualifications:

We are seeking an individual with the knowledge to produce high quality material, and the will to do so. All team members must be able to work together with the other departments to make a seamless gaming experience.

Responsibilities:

The responsibilities will of course vary between the different roles, but everybody is responsible for:

- Participation in conceptualising the game.
- Designing the game.
- Bring his or her own ideas forward, we want to hear every team member’s voice.

Skills Required:

For modellers:
- Modelling, texturing and animation of original stylized characters
- Get the finished result into A6
- Being able to communicate well over the Internet

For level designers:
- Having good understanding of WED
- Must be able to make textures
- Have at least 2 years experience
- Being able to communicate well over the Internet

Payment:

We cannot provide payment before publishing. After publishing everyone will get percentages from profits. We do not currently have a publishing deal, but if you work hard we will most certainly be able to get one.

Would you like to know more?

If you are unsure if you meet any of the requirements or want to know more about the project, please drop me a line or two, either by e-mail, PM or here on the forums.

Applications:

To apply for the above positions please email torsteinnesse@1989studio.com.

If you are unable to send an email, please PM me or leave a message here on the forum with your experience and email-address.

Please include the following in your message:

- Some general information about yourself
- What position you are applying for
- Any past experience you might have
- Any other information you find relevant

I hope to hear from you.
Best Regards,
Torstein Nesse
www.1989studio.com

Action platformer needs modellers! [Re: Wiz] #61185
12/31/05 09:12
12/31/05 09:12
Planet Earth
Wiz Offline OP
Wiz  Offline OP

Planet Earth
For those of you that don't want to read the hole post here is a brief summery and an update:

I am searching for two modellers for an action platformer. The game will have very stylized content. You will as a modeller have very much freedom when bringing the concept into the game.

The post as level designer is filled already, but we still need one or two good modellers.

If anybody wants more information or want to apply for one of the positions either e-mail me at torsteinnesse@1989studio.com, PM me or just make another post in this thread.

Moderated by  checkbutton, Inestical, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de