Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (AndrewAMD, ozgur, AbrahamR, wdlmaster), 849 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Another music contribution. [Re: Harley_Potter] #68763
04/09/06 22:36
04/09/06 22:36
Ukraine
H
Harley_Potter Offline OP
Harley_Potter  Offline OP
H

Ukraine
Ok... if you redownload the last two tracks now, they should work. The links:
http://www.harley-potter.nm.ru/celtic2.mp3
http://www.harley-potter.nm.ru/sad_track.mp3
EDIT:
Ok, here's working "sad_piano" and "war":
sad_piano.mp3
war.mp3

Last edited by Harley_Potter; 04/10/06 01:27.

OMON landing party burned down the field of weed. After that, they proclaimed themselves a division, and went to space to fight against pokemons.
Re: Another music contribution. [Re: Harley_Potter] #68764
04/10/06 00:15
04/10/06 00:15
USA
Trooper119 Offline
User
Trooper119  Offline
User

USA
I tried these last two and they work like a charm, didn't even have to wait for them to download, If I have some time in the near future I will try to look for those transphering programs to make them into wav's for myself, thanks for the download, unrelated, how long did it take you to make these, I'm a programmer like I said so I was curious, they sound great (EDIT: THAT IS A UNDERSTATEMENT THESE THINGS ROCK, I have no idea why no one didn't thank you before me, I'm just lucky I was the first, you'll go far with this stuff), I plan to use them in the near future once I convert them.

Also like you said it would take some doing for you to change them into Wav's so I'm sure I can do it myself, don't stress about it, you did enough as it is, war and sad_piano still don't work I double checked.

P.S. also about the help messages, remember MP3 is a widely used resource, by looking at Microsoft's help they will offer the most probably solution to the problem and label it a number, considering this isn't exactly the common users, use of the software (creating, editing, transphering music in one go) most likely their solution is way off, so good like on even finding that error, whatever you did to the last two worked though, so its mostly probably just a transpher problem, doubt its even your fault.

Last edited by Trooper119; 04/10/06 00:25.

A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it.
--Einstein

Currently Codeing: Free Lite-C
Re: Another music contribution. [Re: Trooper119] #68765
04/10/06 01:03
04/10/06 01:03
Ukraine
H
Harley_Potter Offline OP
H

Ukraine
Thanks, Trooper, I'm really glad you liked it - this is what this music is made for
It took me about a week or so to make the main stuff for a "sad track". And then about two weeks to polish it. And about a week to make "celtic2" - this one is much simpler. But actually it depends on mood - sometimes you can make a long, nice track in, like, an hour, and sometimes you sit for weeks, doing a three-note melody, and it sound like crap, so I can't really answer your question - time varies
If you won't be able to convert (Happens If someone would tell me to write a simple code, I don't think I'd be able to write it), PM me, I'll do it for you.
The ID problem is an FL problem - this happened to me once or twice - I just didn't know, what was it, so now I finally got it

*"FL" refers to "Fruity Loops" - the program I'm using to make music.

Last edited by Harley_Potter; 04/10/06 01:05.

OMON landing party burned down the field of weed. After that, they proclaimed themselves a division, and went to space to fight against pokemons.
Re: Another music contribution. [Re: Harley_Potter] #68766
04/10/06 10:27
04/10/06 10:27
USA
Trooper119 Offline
User
Trooper119  Offline
User

USA
Like I said when I have a bit of time, unforchanately I have some business half way across the US to deal with for the next few days (family business) so I will not be able to mess with this until thursday to try to transpher it to another format, most definately I will tell you the results with PM, or through the forumn, if you ever need any help, especially related to programming, let me know, I will be more than happy to try to pay you back so until then I am looking forward to using this stuff, its great.

A wise person avoids it.
--Einstein

Re: Another music contribution. [Re: Trooper119] #68767
04/10/06 12:17
04/10/06 12:17
Ukraine
H
Harley_Potter Offline OP
H

Ukraine
Tnank you, Trooper!
Check this thread from time to time - I have a lot of work to contribute, and you seem to be the only "customer"

Last edited by Harley_Potter; 04/10/06 12:19.

Re: Another music contribution. [Re: Harley_Potter] #68768
04/10/06 19:40
04/10/06 19:40
USA
Trooper119 Offline
User
Trooper119  Offline
User

USA
I don't think that contributing to the community is considered to be a client based endeavor, freeware or creditware I believe is more of the terms you are looking for lol, some people are simply not interested in somethings like music, graphics, storyline, its a pitty though considering you need it all in order to make a hit, most of it is ignored in one form or another. Also you must consider that a game is commonly made (from background music) in the form of one CD of about say 16 songs and then the rest is mostly little snippets for sound effects and little clipits for movies. What I'm trying to get at is that the few amatuers that actually want good sound in their games such as what your offering will get it from someone (probably buy it from somewhere on the web in a library) and once they achieve that selection (once again assuming that they are amatuers) will buy and be done in a course of a day or two and then not look for it again, so that is my theory on why people aren't banging down your door for this stuff. But hey its their loss, we can benifit off one another in the meantime.

I just noticed your update, all of the music works, same consistent qualtity throughout them, very nice.

Last edited by Trooper119; 04/10/06 19:52.

A wise person avoids it.
--Einstein

Re: Another music contribution. [Re: Trooper119] #68769
04/10/06 20:38
04/10/06 20:38
Ukraine
H
Harley_Potter Offline OP
H

Ukraine
Nah, it's not like I'm disappointed about the fact that you're the only one to download the tracks - If someone need it, or finds it nice, I'll continue contributing, so it's ok

Re: Another music contribution. [Re: Harley_Potter] #68770
04/10/06 20:45
04/10/06 20:45
Ukraine
Lion_Ts Offline
Serious User
Lion_Ts  Offline
Serious User

Ukraine
Thank you for your work, Harley_Potter!
Never give up, if you like your work, we'll like it too...
I'm waiting PM from you

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  adoado, checkbutton, mk_1, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de