Hilbert's Hotel

Diskussionsforum zur Unendlichkeit: Theismus, Atheismus, Primzahlen, Unsterblichkeit, das Universum...
Discussing Infinity: theism and atheism, prime numbers, immortality, cosmology, philosophy...

Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by EternallyCurious. 04/18/24 10:45
StartWeek not working as it should
by Zheka. 04/18/24 10:11
folder management functions
by VoroneTZ. 04/17/24 06:52
lookback setting performance issue
by 7th_zorro. 04/16/24 03:08
zorro 64bit command line support
by 7th_zorro. 04/15/24 09:36
Zorro FIX plugin - Experimental
by flink. 04/14/24 07:48
Zorro FIX plugin - Experimental
by flink. 04/14/24 07:46
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 692 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
EternallyCurious, 11honza11, ccorrea, sakolin, rajesh7827
19046 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Re: Bible apologetics [Re: FoxHound] #117400
03/17/07 01:43
03/17/07 01:43
Coppell, Texas
Ran Man Offline
Expert
Ran Man  Offline
Expert

Coppell, Texas
@ Foxhound

Please read Romans 1 below:

Romans 1:26-28
Quote:

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. 28 Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.

In conclusion,
God gave men a POINTER and he also gave women a HOLE for a reason. It is easy to understand, no?

Last edited by Ran Man; 03/17/07 01:45.

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com
Re: Bible apologetics [Re: Ran Man] #117401
03/17/07 03:45
03/17/07 03:45
P
PissedOffGuy Offline
PissedOffGuy  Offline
P

Do you know why I hate you guys most? a few hundred years ago, you'd kill innocent women, with the accusation of witchcraft. That's right.. you'd kill them. Just because it says so in the bible. Thousands of women, dude... killed.. burned alive.. And that's no 'bible myth' that really happened.. and you know why.. Because it says so in the bible. Now, we don't believe in witchcraft anymore, so you guys just let that one go.... Every other day, someone will accuse christians for witch hunt, and the crusades, and whatever.. but it's all good in the hood right? it was long time ago.. forget and forgive... No a$$holes, i'm not going to forget, until you admit murdering those people for no good reason. And you know what, you're now doing the same exact thing to other people, why? because it says so in the fuking bible. Gays are bad, so let's pass laws that would make their lives living hells. Abortions are bad too, why? it says so in the bible.. that's right, that's your only reason. so let's fukc up some more lives because of that fuking book and all those idiots that still have wits as much as a carrot. Well I hope you sleep better at night, knowing that You that vote for crippling rights from Gays, and not allowing people to abort their own fuking babies and vote to wage war on those pagan islam non-believer a$$holes... just as it says.. on the fuking bible... Well.. You would be the same ones that would be holding a torch in the mob, burning innocent people accused of witchcraft a few hundred years ago.... You know it as well as I do.. So what do you have to say for yourselves? Are you still going to trust this great book, just so you don't have to shake your faith and.. oh my gosh i don't know.. Go to hell for it? Is it worth the risk for you christians? is it worth the risk that you may be right about heaven and hell, and assist on murdering innocent people and fuking up with 'non-believer's' lives? Because that's what you're doing. Don't be any mistaken.. No christian has ever helped anyone. Even your book doesn't really preach anywhere that you should love your gay fellow despite his 'lust for men'. No.. it says, God would fukc him up real good when he's dead, and you just can't wait for this day to arrive now can you? The day you'd see all those non-believer a$$holes get burned in a lake of fire.. Pathetic son of a bitches... I woudn't care less about your sh1t, but the minute all you puss1es gather together and pass laws against everyone else... Watch out, cause if you're wrong, and in the afterlife we all end up in the same place.. I'm coming for your a$$!

Re: Bible apologetics [Re: PissedOffGuy] #117402
03/17/07 04:38
03/17/07 04:38
Wisconsin
Irish_Farmer Offline
User
Irish_Farmer  Offline
User

Wisconsin
Quote:

Do you know why I hate you guys most? a few hundred years ago, you'd kill innocent women, with the accusation of witchcraft. That's right.. you'd kill them. Just because it says so in the bible. Thousands of women, dude... killed.. burned alive.. And that's no 'bible myth' that really happened.. and you know why.. Because it says so in the bible. Now, we don't believe in witchcraft anymore, so you guys just let that one go.... Every other day, someone will accuse christians for witch hunt, and the crusades, and whatever.. but it's all good in the hood right? it was long time ago.. forget and forgive... No a$$holes, i'm not going to forget, until you admit murdering those people for no good reason. And you know what, you're now doing the same exact thing to other people, why? because it says so in the fuking bible. Gays are bad, so let's pass laws that would make their lives living hells. Abortions are bad too, why? it says so in the bible.. that's right, that's your only reason. so let's fukc up some more lives because of that fuking book and all those idiots that still have wits as much as a carrot. Well I hope you sleep better at night, knowing that You that vote for crippling rights from Gays, and not allowing people to abort their own fuking babies and vote to wage war on those pagan islam non-believer a$$holes... just as it says.. on the fuking bible... Well.. You would be the same ones that would be holding a torch in the mob, burning innocent people accused of witchcraft a few hundred years ago.... You know it as well as I do.. So what do you have to say for yourselves? Are you still going to trust this great book, just so you don't have to shake your faith and.. oh my gosh i don't know.. Go to hell for it? Is it worth the risk for you christians? is it worth the risk that you may be right about heaven and hell, and assist on murdering innocent people and fuking up with 'non-believer's' lives? Because that's what you're doing. Don't be any mistaken.. No christian has ever helped anyone. Even your book doesn't really preach anywhere that you should love your gay fellow despite his 'lust for men'. No.. it says, God would fukc him up real good when he's dead, and you just can't wait for this day to arrive now can you? The day you'd see all those non-believer a$$holes get burned in a lake of fire.. Pathetic son of a bitches... I woudn't care less about your sh1t, but the minute all you puss1es gather together and pass laws against everyone else... Watch out, cause if you're wrong, and in the afterlife we all end up in the same place.. I'm coming for your a$$!

Yep. Fundy atheists: it doesn't get any better.

I noticed a lot of rank hypocrisy. Namely your post actually sounds pretty intolerant and violent, which is exactly what you accuse us (Christians) of being, based on the acts of people who aren't even us!

It appears that in the name of peace and tolerance, humanity should become intolerant and violent.

Quote:

There's no physical evidence that it ever happened, unless you consider 1 chariot (infact they've found only 2 or 3 chariot wheels, but enough to assume there was 1 chariot) to be a whole army. It has definately not happened on the scale the bible describes, this is even more true for the 'massive battles'.

Which means what exactly? How many massive battles do we find a lot of evidence for, that took place so long ago? How do you know we would find chariot wheels for each and every chariot that was submerged, exactly? I'm actually surprised that we even have as much as we do, and though I wouldn't rush to assume its origin, I'd love to hear you explain what a chariot wheel a handful of chariot wheels are doing in the middle of the sea.

Last edited by Irish_Farmer; 03/17/07 04:41.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."
Re: Bible apologetics [Re: Irish_Farmer] #117403
03/17/07 05:32
03/17/07 05:32
P
PissedOffGuy Offline
PissedOffGuy  Offline
P

Quote:

It appears that in the name of peace and tolerance, humanity should become intolerant and violent.

That's really funny, coming from a Christian! Uhm, let's seeee now.. Jesus tells us to love each other.. but then again, it's our duty to convert and help those lost souls, by killing them, most likely... Isn't that you Irish_farmer? Are you people not the ones that are fuking up my life?

ok, admit that you're pro-choice then.. Go ahead. Post it right here for everyone to see. You're tolerant, so you leave everyone to make up their own decisions, right? Say it then, don't be scared..

You won't.. You were in favour of the war, and pass laws against abortions, and god help me, i'm sure if this was a few hundred years back, you'd be the first one to burn those 'witches' at the stake.. Why don't you admit it? Are you suggesting that a few years back you'd be somehow more enlighened than all those other Christians that based their decisions on the same damn book that you do right now? What would make you different back then, please tell me, cause i'm really stamped on that one.

You know what... it's all fun and games, until someone gets hurt, isn't it? And you know what? I don't believe in fair justice, so it's twice as hard for me to get hurt, cause I know that you fukcs that take a crap on my life for no good reason, may actually get away with it, in this or any other life.

I ain't no atheist, so don't you label me, Christian. I'm just a guy trying to mind his own business, but aparently, that's not as easy as you may think. I wanna see you being the minority you fukc, and have others force their religion beliefs on your life and see how that feels

Re: Bible apologetics [Re: PissedOffGuy] #117404
03/17/07 05:53
03/17/07 05:53
Coppell, Texas
Ran Man Offline
Expert
Ran Man  Offline
Expert

Coppell, Texas
Quote:

Do you know why I hate you guys most?

Hmmnnn, sounds like "hate speech" at its finest hour!

Kinji, Nitro, Farmer, don't you guys agree that this guy would be the first to throw us into the lions?

Okay, PO Guy, let it go...
But do you have to go back hundreds of years ago about the witches? They didn't even have TV back then, and I want to see the film clips of it...

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com
Re: Bible apologetics [Re: PissedOffGuy] #117405
03/17/07 06:17
03/17/07 06:17
P
PissedOffGuy Offline
PissedOffGuy  Offline
P

Are you trying to be funny or something? Cause i'm not laughing. What, i don't deserve a justified answer to my questions, just because i come off angry about it? Well you know what, i have every right to be angry. And you know what, i wouldn't throw you to the lions if I had a chance, no, i'd kill you myself... let me tell you about it.. no way i'm giving the lions this pleasure..

So stop being a cocky bastard and try giving me a real answer instead. It's not the attitude that matters, haven't jesus taught you that in your book? Be a man, RanMan, answer me this.. Who was that murdered all those people on the Witch Hunt? Give me your answer.. What, you think it's a so irrelevant and distant event? Every time I go to work, i have to walk on a street, that I Know, that below it, there are Thousands of witch bodies buried within.. I've read passages from real witch tombs that would make your christian kids cry. I've cried. It's one of the many many stories that you read about the so much unnessecery violence that you can't help but. But you can't relate to that now can you? you'll need a tv film to set the mood for you first, right? Well you know what, this world is full of stinky christians, so there's not gonna be any such film. People like to watch films like the passion, where they see drama alright, but christians are always the victims... Like that's how the case really is...

Oh and you post one more green cocky smiley, i'll stick it where the sun don't shine. I didn't asked you to judge me, i may be even worse than you guys sometimes, but you know what, i've earned the right to be mad about it. Now prove me i'm wrong and tell me who burned all these people alive a few hundred years ago... come one then..

Re: Bible apologetics [Re: PissedOffGuy] #117406
03/17/07 06:22
03/17/07 06:22
Japan
A
A.Russell Offline
Expert
A.Russell  Offline
Expert
A

Japan
Why are you so angry? Was your grandma one of the witches that got burnt?

Re: Bible apologetics [Re: A.Russell] #117407
03/17/07 06:51
03/17/07 06:51
P
PissedOffGuy Offline
PissedOffGuy  Offline
P

I know it doesn't help, but i can't stand posts like those pricks above... And to tell you the truth, it makes me feel better. My wife has been crying all day today, you know why? Because where we live, some decisions that stricly affect our family, is unacceptable behavior.. According to the bible of course. Unfortunately, she's not as thick skinned as i am, and she lets them get to her. How would you feel if you were in my place? Don't just answer, try really putting yourself in my situation first, i'm sure it ain't that hard to visualise... People calling you names behind your back in your own neightbour.... Feeling unwanted everywhere you go...

After our second child, i had a vecectomy. Apparently, it didn't work, and my wife is pregnant now. If she keeps the baby, she'll have to quit her job, and my salary alone is not enough for all of us, let alone another baby in the family. Now if you or RanMan know what to do better than me and my wife do, please let us know. I'm sure your advices will pay our hospital bills and everything

The only reason i'm sharing this great story with the rest of you, is so you can all see how it really is when things get personal. I don't want to Hear about another discussion, about the pros and cons of iraq war, and abortions and whatever you call it. Here i am.. The person that has to deal with all this sh1t. Come and tell me in my face ranman or whoever else, that saying no to abortions is the way to jesus... give it to me... straight to my face

Re: Bible apologetics [Re: Ran Man] #117408
03/17/07 08:56
03/17/07 08:56
A
AlbertoT Offline
Serious User
AlbertoT  Offline
Serious User
A

Quote:

don't you guys agree that this guy would be the first to throw us into the lions?

This is one of the false mith of Christianity
A pure invention of the middle age Christian writers , there is no historical evidence of persecution of Christian under the Roman Empire, not at least on extensive basis
Obviuosly people were more cruel at the time but nothing to do with religion
If you visit Pompei you can see everywere sentences such as " You are welcome in my home the name of Jesus " or " here Caius lives, son of Jesus "
A lot of people assume that the "Catacombs" in Rome wewre refugee for the Christians
False , A roman Emperor authorized the christians to use that place for their cult
It is clearly written in fron of the entry
The truth is tha Christians have been persecuted mainly by other Christians

Re: Bible apologetics [Re: PissedOffGuy] #117409
03/17/07 10:24
03/17/07 10:24
K
Kinji_2007 Offline
Kinji_2007  Offline
K

A conversation face-to-face is so much better, I agree. Sounds like you need a hug. :O

Quote:

Unfortunately, she's not as thick skinned as i am, and she lets them get to her. How would you feel if you were in my place? Don't just answer, try really putting yourself in my situation first, i'm sure it ain't that hard to visualise... People calling you names behind your back in your own neightbour.... Feeling unwanted everywhere you go...

So turn the attitude you showed here around and defend your current situation. Your throwing around threats on here yet when faced with a problem in "real-life" you cant handle it. I feel sorry for your wife. No one should have to live like that. My sympathy will not fix the situation though.

Quote:

Do you know why I hate you guys most? a few hundred years ago, you'd kill innocent women, with the accusation of witchcraft.

I'm only 30 years old. Born 170 years to late I guess. Lets get a little satisfaction by spanking all Christians and just to make things really right, kill whitey to make up for slavery in the past also. lol

Quote:

Gays are bad, so let's pass laws that would make their lives living hells

You said it. Even beyond the Bible.. it is wrong morally.

Quote:

Abortions are bad too, why?

You would be forced to change your mind if your mother agreed about the same time you were in her belly. I can hear her now.. "Oh this is uncomfortable, lemme just get rid of this POed baby." lol

Quote:

vote to wage war on those pagan islam non-believer

I must have missed the "Christian" memo. I didnt vote for any war at any time and I know a lot of Muslims that are good people. Just because some are bad doesnt make them all bad.

Quote:

No christian has ever helped anyone.

6th sense of some kind?

Quote:

I'm coming for your a$$!

Poke your chest out and handle your current life situation without all the whining.. then come back and make vain threats. First off, whats the odds of you ever meeting ANYONE from this forum? Slim. And if you had the money and the time to actually goto meet someone, I would be first in line giving you my address. The Bible teaches great things like Love, Peace, Joy and so on... but you sound like you need to be put over a knee and given a fairly rough spanking. Maybe wash your mouth out with a lil soap.. if your style of dressing is as bad as your attitude then of course I would take you to get a few sets of clothes also. In short, if your anywhere close to south Mississippi, come see me and I can assure you it'll change your life. lol

Quote:

What, i don't deserve a justified answer to my questions, just because i come off angry about it?

I'll give you answers.

1) Killing is wrong. War and Abortion
2) Gay marriage/sex is wrong and immoral.
3) I dont know anyone who burned a witch. Better than that, I dont know a witch at all.

To find the source of your problems in life follow these steps...

-Hold your arm out in front of you.
-Point with your index finger.
-Slowly begin bending your arm until your finger touches your forehead.

POOF! You have found the source. Some of us have been dealt a better hand in life.. I can agree. It cant be that bad for you because your butt is sitting in front of a computer screen typing your thoughts on this forum. Get up and go fix it.

Quote:

RanMan, answer me this.. Who was that murdered all those people on the Witch Hunt?

Lay off RanMan and ask me. ;-) Ill turn this around.. YOU tell me the names of the Christians and the witches involved in these burnings. I'd like to see if I know any of them.

Quote:

Every time I go to work, i have to walk on a street, that I Know, that below it, there are Thousands of witch bodies buried within..

Unless they died within the last 30 years, I doubt any of us had anything to do with it. I know this... if the Indians read your post they are gonna get a little upset and want this land back. The people of the U.S. are gonna be kicked out because we slaughtered most of them and took this land. On the boat that is gonna carry us back over-seas the black guys will riot remembering slavery and kill all the whiteys. All because of your post, the U.S. has no working government.. it is indian land once again.. the white people are dead and the black people are heading back to Africa where they will live in less than desirable conditions. lol j/king For the record I am not a racist at all, I have friends from many ethnic backgrounds.

Quote:

but christians are always the victims... Like that's how the case really is...

Thats not how it is at all. Keep in mind that all who claim to be Christians are not actually so. What about the catholic priest that was found having sex with the young boy? Is he a Christian? Not at all. The man should have his privates cut off and beat with a 12' bull whip.

The scripture in the OT that you are talking about is probably..

Exo 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

At that time they were living under the OT law. And that was far more than 200 years ago. After Jesus set a example for us we are not bound by the old law.

What we have now concerning witches is that they will be judged accordingly...

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

To any of you that may be a witch I give you 2 thumbs up. !o o!
Peace be to you and I hope you have a long life. I do suggest you pray for eye_salve concerning those evil little incantations of yours.

Last thought to you POed:

If you want respect, be respectful. Thats something you havent done here. Want help, need advice, need to talk.. just ask without telling us how many people we burned. My sympathy goes out to you AND your wife. Let me tell you how bad you have it..

You are able to walk. You have two legs obviously. You have a job, so your not starving to death and you have money. Your typing on your computer so you have 2 hands or you are a really good typer with only one. lol You have internet access so you must not really have it as bad as you say. Count your blessings and stop whining.

@ AlbertoT
Check out keyword "Tacitus". Nero tortured Christians after the fire.

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 03/17/07 12:39.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  jcl, Lukas, old_bill, Spirit 

Kompaktes W�rterbuch des UnendlichenCompact Dictionary of the Infinite