Hilbert's Hotel

Diskussionsforum zur Unendlichkeit: Theismus, Atheismus, Primzahlen, Unsterblichkeit, das Universum...
Discussing Infinity: theism and atheism, prime numbers, immortality, cosmology, philosophy...

Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (AndrewAMD, bigsmack, 7th_zorro, dr_panther), 1,364 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Christian Cafe' [Re: Ran Man] #124229
04/17/07 23:19
04/17/07 23:19
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Quote:

The way it works is that it is HARDER for them to appear with more people around.

I see, okey fair enough, eventhough it does sound like back paddling to me in a way.

Quote:

Yes, Phemox is protected by GOD.

Well, God must have thought "if you can't beat them, join them" then ... Wait a minute, that's a scary thought actually.

Quote:

This is the way that NORMAL people are bro.

Right, but I'm not quite normal, I figured that out long ago reading other people's minds, levitating stuff and walking across the water.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Re: Christian Cafe' [Re: PHeMoX] #124230
04/18/07 02:18
04/18/07 02:18
K
Kinji_2007 Offline OP
Kinji_2007  Offline OP
K

I dont know what people see these days but I do know that anything is possible.

Quote:

Well, God must have thought "if you can't beat them, join them" then ...

God extended His love to everyone. ;-) You included PHeMoX. He doesnt join you but insist through different instances in life that you join Him. I can see good things about you.. good traits. If I trully believe in God then I must think, how much more can He see about you? You seem to be respectful even when you do not agree, a good heart from first glance, strong minded.. even when a bit off. lol He deals with us all and we all have a calling, some more than others. I would have to say that you remind me of Paul. ;-)

At the very least dont let anyone ever push any religion on you. Never. :-) Read the Bible, add the facts and if you really think in your heart that Jesus was'nt what He claimed to be then so be it. You can never look at the pope, the baptist, the catholics or any other factor in Christianity. "So called Christianity" Read the Bible, look at every fact you can and if possible live according to the Word. You will understand and no one will have to explain God exist. ;-)

@ Guitar

Also a good heart, simply lost in life. Isnt it amazing how life consumes you and your mind jumps to places it doesnt belong? Almost seems like a rebellion aginst what we know is true. You control your destiny and I can assure you that love has benefits that hate could never live up to. Answer a question in respect and youll get the respect you gave, help those in need and youll find someone helping you, when in need. Why would you choose to be a bad person? I would like a answer to that question. I will pray for you above my friends and family and I seriously hope you will give a answer.

rev 3:20

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 04/18/07 02:25.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."
Re: Christian Cafe' [Re: Kinji_2007] #124231
04/18/07 02:25
04/18/07 02:25
SC, United States
xXxGuitar511 Offline
Expert
xXxGuitar511  Offline
Expert

SC, United States
Kinji, you have been a good man, and more important, you have been a good friend.

I am a strange individual, yes. I can't seem to understand my self either. Half of me wants to be the worst thing to live. yet a small part of me still loves. I often, despite what I sometimes feel, am a very kind person. I ask for nothing, and I try to give whatever I can to those who do not go against me.

When I'm alone, I get on a deeper level with myself, and find that I hate what I'm doing. I feel like I'm dying, slowly. As if I had cancer, in a way. I feel as if my hearts rotting away from the inside. I could easily give in to kindness, and become a better person, but I decide not to. I don't know why, but there is something about this hate and pain that I like, and I can't let go of it. So I let it consume me...

I hope I have answered your question.

xXxGuitar511
- Programmer
Re: Christian Cafe' [Re: xXxGuitar511] #124232
04/18/07 03:06
04/18/07 03:06
K
Kinji_2007 Offline OP
Kinji_2007  Offline OP
K

You sound like a complete example of my life. :-) My wife is sitting here playing on her pc.. she read your post and says you sound exactly like me. (in the past, tats cover my body, eye brows pierced, ears full of scrap metal :-D Tongue still has a hole seems like a light pole could fit in. Music? The worst I could find.) I fought everything I knew was good. I played with music, god_smack and others... X.... u know what I mean. I did everything wrong thinking it was right and I had no clue about where I was going. I could look at everyone and wonder "Why are they so happy? I am not even CLOSE to leading the same life as them." I felt I was different. This day I KNOW things are different. You can to.

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 04/18/07 03:12.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."
Re: Christian Cafe' [Re: xXxGuitar511] #124233
04/18/07 03:20
04/18/07 03:20
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline
Serious User

Greece
Quote:

GOD will not let you see them

Hey!!! What gives? So that's why I couldn't see them when i tried a few years ago? Sure I was young, and only wanted to experiment, and I was busting my ass for months and got nothing... God was behind it all along! Shame on him.. So much for free will and all that mambo jumbo.

Cool that you did it anyway.. Man, you know you could win One Million Dollars, if only you could prove they exist? Such a shame, you don't have any evidence... One million dollars is a lot of money.. I sure hope, God wouldn't protect me so much! even just for a day or two..

Quote:

I asked them "technical" questions about the mechanics in my car and also the electronics at my job at company then caled "Microdata".

And guess what?
THEY DID NOT KNOW THE CORRECT ANSWER!

What?!? Stupid deamons... You know what, that's why satanism is going to hell lately(no pun intended). They're getting less and less followers everyday... They gotta change their approach. Rivers of lava, giant cauldrons, red tails and all that pain and agony for all eternity marketing line that they have going on for the last years.. It's just not doing it for people anymore... It's a technological world, they should keep up or get out of the way. Then again, we Have been hearing only the one side of the story.. I mean, God has written all the books.. and apprently, he doesn't let us see deamons. It's a strange world..

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!
Re: Christian Cafe' [Re: LarryLaffer] #124234
04/18/07 03:41
04/18/07 03:41
Coppell, Texas
Ran Man Offline
Expert
Ran Man  Offline
Expert

Coppell, Texas
Quote:

Shame on him.. So much for free will

lol No offense, but:

You know not what you ask for.

God already knows that you will regret calling for them.

It's like if your child insist on walking in front of a train. Would you let them do it?

About free will:

Yes, you have a free will, but also the angels <all around you> also have a free will. What demons want is bad for humans, so God says "I'M FOR LARRY!" and he often forgets the desires of the demonic ones, in favor of good for you.

If they come, they don't want to ever leave you.
But, you will wish that they would leave you.

They don't sleep <spirits>, so they keep you awake all night or give you violent nightmares, when you do manage to sleep.

They will threaten and cuss you out constantly.

You will SEE them and HEAR their evil and then you will tell them to LEAVE and GET OUT! But they will only laugh at you and claim you as their slave.

If you telll another human, then everyone will think you are crazy. Trust me, it's a bad feeling.

Yes, God protects ALL of us for a good reason.
If not, then we end up in "insane assylums", because the educated doctors their are blind to the patients experiences. So, they give them drugs, because the doctors are ignorant.

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com
Re: Christian Cafe' [Re: Ran Man] #124235
04/18/07 03:46
04/18/07 03:46
Z
zazang Offline
User
zazang  Offline
User
Z

I'm an atheist and no offence to the believers..but Where did God come from ?

I like good 'views' because they have no 'strings' attached..
Re: Christian Cafe' [Re: zazang] #124236
04/18/07 04:29
04/18/07 04:29
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline
Serious User

Greece
Quote:

If you telll another human, then everyone will think you are crazy.

probably because of the total lack of evidence.... People today are such sceptics. I don't understand why when you tell them something, or the Bible tells them something, they don't believe it right away, but they need to explain everything..

Quote:

It's like if your child insist on walking in front of a train. Would you let them do it?

No, but I'd never promise my child THAT much of free will. But God does.. He doesn't say... "You're Free to do Anything!... apart seeing deamons.. of course.."

All I'm saying is, I'd like to hear their side of the story for once.. It always seemed to be about, God told me this, God showed me that... no-one really cared about what Satan has to say... maybe he's not all bad, who knows..

Ran Man, I figured out how you could cash in on your Deamon Vision, if you could hopefully get it back.. Apply for Randi's contest, and claim you can see through things. Have them show you things behind a curtain, and then make the deamon look around the curtain and tell you what they are! It's unbeatable! And also, requires no tecnological background! Any dumb-witted deamon could do that!

Tell me how it goes!

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!
Re: Christian Cafe' [Re: LarryLaffer] #124237
04/18/07 04:57
04/18/07 04:57
Coppell, Texas
Ran Man Offline
Expert
Ran Man  Offline
Expert

Coppell, Texas
Quote:

Where did God come from ?

Yes, well God is a SPIRIT being.

So, everything physical is created at some point. With a SPIRIT that neither rusts nor decays, then it IS forever and needs not to be created.

How can a SPIRIT entity die, for example? It has no heart, lungs or brain, yet only has a consciousness. How will it ever get old? Can we say it is 100 years old? By what time standard? It could be a thousand or a million years old, what is to say otherwise?

Quote:

no-one really cared about what Satan has to say... maybe he's not all bad, who knows..

Yes, well they were not all 100% wicked.
Some of them seemed outright nice, but they were very depressed. Yes, very depressed indeed, probably because they screwed up in their choice and are now headed for hell for it.

Others were partially evil and some others were 100% pure evil. Those are the ones that I remember most! UGGH!

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com
Re: Christian Cafe' [Re: Ran Man] #124238
04/18/07 05:24
04/18/07 05:24
Z
zazang Offline
User
zazang  Offline
User
Z

@Ran_Man : I am curious but How do you know that God is a spirit being ?

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  jcl, Lukas, old_bill, Spirit 

Kompaktes W�rterbuch des UnendlichenCompact Dictionary of the Infinite