Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 664 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AemStones, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv
19055 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Japano RPG 2D Demo [Re: HellThunder] #179160
02/05/08 11:41
02/05/08 11:41
Bavaria
HellThunder Offline OP
HellThunder  Offline OP

Bavaria
Final Dreams 2D Demo V 0.6
Eine kleines update der Demo, da viele Bugs die letzte Version schmückten.

Create your own JRPG and join our community: https://www.yrpgtoolkit.com
Re: Japano RPG English [Re: HellThunder] #179161
02/08/08 15:33
02/08/08 15:33
Bavaria
HellThunder Offline OP
HellThunder  Offline OP

Bavaria
At first I must say - sorry for my bad english but I try to be better and better!

Have you ever asked yourself, what is a dream?
Everyone has dreams – they are good or evil.
It does not mater how they are – but sometimes are not your thinking – They want to say something specially.
If the time has come you will stand up and do not know – What is reality and what is a dream?

A game created with the 3D Gamestudio. This story is exceeding the border of reality and dreams.

Quote:

All seems good, but this is just a lie.
The sun is shining and the green grass decorates the earth and the cold wind is touching the land and while the birds singing their songs - all seems good..
Now there is peace in Astoria.
That is, what the people believe..
We are in the Year 1485 in Astoria.

Kaiser Lavores was in the past.
There was a peaceful life between the human.
But this was just because of Lavores.
He told the people how they have to do life. Most of the people do not want this live.
Lavores was a big and greedy Lord.
All people who where thinking that Lavores was not good enough for the Astorians were jailed or killed immediately.

In 1375 there was a small group of soldiers who were against Lavores.
At first they were in the background of the picture and did not do any mistakes.
On the top of this organisation was an ex-general of Lavores. The name of this man was Jamúr Levantes.
And the special thing was following – Levantes was a royal Knight of Lavores in the past.
But they wanted to show the world another side of life, another world.

This organisation had got the name “Freedom Fighters”

So there was a very terrible war between the Kaiser and the “Freedom Fighters”
This war was full of pain – but the “Freedom Fighters” won the battle against Lavores.

And now we are here and now.
This story begins with a young boy, a very young boy.
Mark, he is just 14 years old.

Mark: A young man who is living in Jelomnia since he was born there. He is living in a small house, with his mother.
The people know him as a good boy but also as a quiet boy. He has not very much friends. There is just Lise, his best friend. He knows her since he was a small boy.
For many month Mark has dreams – nightmares. He is always dreaming about his town – about jelomnia.
Mark is alone, there is not the sun and it is very cold and dark around him. Sometimes he can see somebody. A man with a black robe – he does not talk to Mark but he always keep one eye on him.

Lise: A young girl, who comes to Jelomnia as she was one year old. She is not so quiet like Mark – She is the opposite of Mark. She is a very wild person. If Mark and Lise are together and there is nothing to do than Lise plans something stupid. Mark is always on her side.

Rufus: Who ist his person who is following Mark through his dreams? Is he a real person or just a fake of Mark mind? What want he to say? Is he a friend or an enemy?

Very soon the boy will get the experience, that there is way between dreams and reality.
Big beauty, but big fear too, will be a experience of this way.
If Rufus begins to talk, the curtains will fall down and Mark will be in the middle of the events..
Soon..

Hi there!

Some of your will know the project Final Dreams.
I will try to make a little presentation about this project and inform you about news.
At first – This project is a hobby-work and a will work hard and more hard for this project.
It needs very much time do plan and write the story and the concept.
I really must say there were many problems with my team in the past.
But now I will try it again.

Okay – Final Dreams is a hobby project and I do not plan to sell this game in the future. So you will do not earn money – you will earn fun.

If you want to join my team – you must be interested – you must invest some of your time. You must be available too. So if I want to chat with you it would be good if you could be sometimes online.

We are searching a 3D Animator who has experience with animating organic 3D Models.
And we are searching a scripter for special things like a 3D Action Battle System or an Active Game Menu and…
If you are interested send me a private message or an e-mail @ Gluraki@aol.com

I will upload the new 2D Techdemo today or tomorrow.

Greetings, Mark

Final Dreams Website [Re: HellThunder] #179162
02/10/08 16:58
02/10/08 16:58
Bavaria
HellThunder Offline OP
HellThunder  Offline OP

Bavaria
Here is the link for the official Final Dreams Website.
There are information about the 2D Final Dreams and 3D Final Dreams.
Screens are are also available. The page is still under construction!
Final Dreams Official Website

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  checkbutton, Inestical, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de