Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/20/24 01:28
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, Ayumi), 903 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rating: 4
Page 37 of 37 1 2 35 36 37
Intense Ai: Official Thread #196967
07/24/06 02:22
07/24/06 02:22
8 Images
Pittsburgh PA
RAFU Offline OP
Intense Ai: Official Thread

[image]http://www.intenseillusions.com/intesneailogo.jpg[/image]
Ok guys, The release of Intense AI and our official demo is only a week or two away. We wanted to start this thread off by showcasing our new Video tutorials that are now in production. Here is part 1 of our starter series. We will post more here in the days leading up to the release.
You can find the video here: (26 Megs DIVX)
Intense AI Starter Series Part 1

And here is just a quick snapshot from the tutorial.
[image]http://www.intenseillusions.com/tutex.jpg[/image]

Thanks, lots more to come and feedback is welcomed!
362 Comments
Re: Intense X 0.9.5 Released! [Re: GamerX] #260289
04/10/09 00:37
04/10/09 00:37
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline
Serious User

Greece
Hello everyone,

Originally Posted By: Mondivirtuali
I am waiting for the team vs team features..

We're getting closer and closer to this.. Brad is supposed to announce our first shy steps into our new demo game which will accompany Silver in the Projects forum. This demo will feature Friendly AI and Npcs VS Npcs. It will feature a new plot, totally different from Standoff, the Copper demo. Unlike Standoff, we're trying not only to show all Silver features this time, but actually make a quality mini FPS game using everything that Intense X Silver and A7 has to offer.

Originally Posted By: Mondivirtuali
Anyway , you could use the old wizard and guard models or cbabe.

These models are lacking the animations to fully showcase IX's features and it would still leave the need for weapon models and 1st person camera weapons. I think that for the Trial edition I'll just use 1 or 2 of our own models, but not allow for them to be used in your own projects unless you have purchased Intense X.

Originally Posted By: Blade280891
Still have the code problem, unless their is a way it can be encrypted

I'll be using A7 Pro's feature to encrypt the source files for the Trial edition.

Originally Posted By: GamerX
yea that looks like it would be the problem i am sure there is a way but no rush ill read everything there is, the reason i ask is because i was wondering how much easier the pathfinding solution was when you had intense x to back it up. That's my major problem right know, i have intelligent ai's that can move nicely through dungeons but there are still bugs. I checked out the free pathfinding but i am not really sure what to get rid of and what to add to use it for my own game.

Any way thanks for replying ill read through all the stuff you put so much time into making.

I just made a post about if you have your own project with your own code, if it's easier to install Intense Pathfinding 2 or Intense X Copper, so that you can use it's pathfinding engine.. You can read it here.

Originally Posted By: DC9
These documents look very good. The colours work very well together and even though I enjoyed the filler pages ("New Intensex Project" by example), this will be a pleasure to read when it is completed.

Originally Posted By: Cowabanga
It's really the ultimate Gamestudio plug-in smile .

Belated thanks smile

Originally Posted By: GamerX
Is the silver version going to be double the price of copper? Or do you have a set price yet?

Silver is 59.99 euro and the upgrade from Copper (39.99 euro) to Silver will be 20 euro (the difference in price). You can find a slightly updated feature list and prices for all IX editions here.

As for some news, I'm now taking a short break until the 15th to enter Conitec's April competition, and soon after that I'll be releasing Copper 0.9.9 with the following improvements:

Intense X Copper 0.9.9 Improvements:
  • New Menu Items Under the Object Category to quickly Add The Intense X Bonus Media (Agents[Pc, Npcs] and Pickable Items [Weapons, Ammo, Health, Armor])
  • Help Buttons now open the chm manual file on the appropriate page
  • Spaces acceptable for Project Name in New Intense X Project
  • Spaces acceptable for Level Name in New Intense X Project
  • New Resolution Options (normal/widescreen)
  • Custom Goals Patch Included
  • Manual Improvements (Almost all IX panels documented)
  • Bug fixed where Npc that gets killed does not play its dieing animation and remains still but passable like a ghost.
  • Many Other Bug Fixes
  • Improved Copy Protection

Although Copper 1.0 does sound better than Copper 0.9.9 or 0.9.5 (the current version), keep in mind that the only reason I'm not calling it v1.0 is because the manual still doesn't cover all IX panels. This shouldn't, however, keep you from using and treating Copper 0.9.5 as a finished product, since all of its features are fully functional.

Meanwhile, Intense X Silver is 50% completed and its demo is about 20% completed as you'll see in Brad's post in a couple of hours.

This thread doesn't get updated very often, so if you want to keep in touch with Intense X, check our forums at http://www.intense-i.com/forum

Finally, progress with Intense X is expected to improve drastically in a couple of months, as I'll be moving to USA to work with Intense X as a full time occupation.

Cheers,
Aris

PS: A warm thank you to everyone who has supported us over the years and have bought our software, as we come near to 300 copies sold. From me, Brad and everyone else in the team, thank you!

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!
Re: Intense Ai: Official Thread [Re: RAFU] #265277
05/11/09 16:19
05/11/09 16:19
atari98 Offline
atari98  Offline

Perfect Ego-Shooter.Itīs the best

Last edited by atari98; 05/14/09 12:38.
Re: Intense Ai: Official Thread [Re: atari98] #271258
06/12/09 04:16
06/12/09 04:16
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline
Serious User

Greece
Hello all,

Just thought I'd make a little update here.

Existing Intense X Customers may update to the latest Intense X Copper 0.9.9 from here.

The manual is at about 75% completed and an online version can be seen here.

Finally, the freeware Intense X Zinc / Copper Trial 1.0.0 is about to be released. You can find a tutorial on using Intense X Zinc's Pathfinding here.

For more updates, you could visit Intense Illusion's forums.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Added new Intense X Silver Features Poll in our forums. If you're interested in purchasing Intense X Silver, let us know what features you'd like to see in it, by voting here! If you don't have an account in our forums, you can easily sign up with 1-click using your facebook account.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers,
Aris

Last edited by LarryLaffer; 06/13/09 20:31. Reason: Added Intense X Silver Features Poll Link
Page 37 of 37 1 2 35 36 37

Moderated by  jcl, Realspawn, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de