Hilbert's Hotel

Diskussionsforum zur Unendlichkeit: Theismus, Atheismus, Primzahlen, Unsterblichkeit, das Universum...
Discussing Infinity: theism and atheism, prime numbers, immortality, cosmology, philosophy...

Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Trading Journey
by howardR. 04/28/24 09:55
Zorro Trader GPT
by TipmyPip. 04/27/24 13:50
Help with plotting multiple ZigZag
by M_D. 04/26/24 20:03
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by jcl. 04/26/24 11:18
M1 Oversampling
by jcl. 04/26/24 11:12
Why Zorro supports up to 72 cores?
by jcl. 04/26/24 11:09
Eigenwerbung
by jcl. 04/26/24 11:08
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Nymphodora), 490 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR, 11honza11
19049 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: does god _still_ exist? when did god die? [Re: smitty] #240590
12/11/08 16:53
12/11/08 16:53
Germany
Lukas Offline

Programmer
Lukas  Offline

Programmer

Germany
smitty, please use [ spoiler][ /spoiler] tags in future when you are posting long bible quotes. I edited your post laugh

btw, I'm no christian (any more) but I think that "god" meant that you should only "proclaim his name" to people who didn't heard of him yetto tell them about him. Today most of the people heard of him and are just annoyed by bible quotes wink

Re: does god _still_ exist? when did god die? [Re: Lukas] #240597
12/11/08 17:30
12/11/08 17:30
S
smitty Offline
smitty  Offline
S

You can edit my posts, but you cannot change the fact that God exists, His word is alive, and that what He promises He will do. By the way, I find a lot of stuff posted here annoying too, but since you all are godless and do not fear God or care about how people who love God feel, then I guess that does not matter.

Re: does god _still_ exist? when did god die? [Re: smitty] #240605
12/11/08 17:51
12/11/08 17:51
Germany
Lukas Offline

Programmer
Lukas  Offline

Programmer

Germany
Originally Posted By: smitty
You can edit my posts, but you cannot change the fact that God exists, ...

I just wanted to make it better to read. You have to scroll much for your bible quote. The most important part of your post is above the bible quote. That's all why I have edited it.

Re: does god _still_ exist? when did god die? [Re: Lukas] #240608
12/11/08 17:55
12/11/08 17:55
S
smitty Offline
smitty  Offline
S

ok, I see now. But you could remove the "Yikes my eyes"

Re: does god _still_ exist? when did god die? [Re: smitty] #240611
12/11/08 17:58
12/11/08 17:58
Germany
Lukas Offline

Programmer
Lukas  Offline

Programmer

Germany
The "Yikes my eyes" is alway there to collapse the spoiler. If you don't like it, feel free to remove the spoiler wink

Re: does god _still_ exist? when did god die? [Re: Lukas] #240666
12/11/08 20:11
12/11/08 20:11
S
smitty Offline
smitty  Offline
S

ok, I am not familiar with all that stuff. No problem. Thanks. smile

Re: does god _still_ exist? when did god die? [Re: smitty] #240918
12/13/08 12:08
12/13/08 12:08
germany
Tiles Offline
User
Tiles  Offline
User

germany
Quote:
but you cannot change the fact that God exists, His word is alive, and that what He promises He will do.

Fact is that no god exists. There is not a single proof pointing in the direction of any goddess. Faith is that a god exist. And that's equal to a fairy tale. You may believe it or not.

Last edited by Tiles; 12/13/08 12:08.

trueSpace 7.6, A7 commercial
Free gamegraphics, freewaregames http://www.reinerstilesets.de
Die Community rund um Spiele-Toolkits http://www.clickzone.de
Re: does god _still_ exist? when did god die? [Re: Tiles] #240924
12/13/08 12:42
12/13/08 12:42
S
smitty Offline
smitty  Offline
S

Tiles, just because I cannot prove that God does not exist, and just because you do not believe He exists and that hell is real, does not mean that I am wrong. The fact is that God does exist and hell is real and one day you and everyone who does not believe will find this out. Sadly if you continue on the path you are on then you will find out too late. I pray you will repent (turn) from your sins and ask Jesus Christ to forgive you and be your personal Savior. Like Julz said, you cannot just say it, you have to mean it, because God knows your heart.

Re: does god _still_ exist? when did god die? [Re: smitty] #240930
12/13/08 13:13
12/13/08 13:13
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Originally Posted By: smitty
Tiles, just because I cannot prove that God does not exist, and just because you do not believe He exists and that hell is real, does not mean that I am wrong.

Actually, it does mean exactly that when it comes to truth finding. Why should the burden of proof be on us, when it is you that makes the claims of the existence of an invisible God?

Quote:
The fact is that God does exist and hell is real and one day you and everyone who does not believe will find this out.

More "or else" scare tactics?

Quote:
The fact is that God does exist and hell is real and one day you and everyone who does not believe will find this out.

Didn't we just agree in a different thread that it's not a fact? In fact, you've admitted in this thread that you couldn't prove it... indicating it's not a fact.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Re: does god _still_ exist? when did god die? [Re: smitty] #240931
12/13/08 13:31
12/13/08 13:31
germany
Tiles Offline
User
Tiles  Offline
User

germany
You live in a very own and special world my friend.

It is FAITH, not knowledge. You can believe in the imaginary pink bunny, that would be the same. No difference. Both don't exist. And that you constantly repeat that you believe in a imaginary pink bunny doesn't make it more real. Show me the coat of this bunny, then we talk again. But up to that point there is just one conclusion, which counts for all imaginary stuff: it doesn't exist.

Save me from what? Who the heck gives you the right to invade my world with your nonsense? I have a thousand other fairy tales that sounds equal weird. Shall i invade you too? Bewaare, the master is talking, the hooly flowerpot will resscue yuu, Believe, now, and spend a few bucks to the church of the holy flowerpot. Or you will burn in compost forever. HA.

Find out what? In case i would find out the existance of a god i would do everything to tap this bastard into his fat butt for all the nonsense he has introduced. I have all reasons to hate such a guy in case it would exist. But this danger doesn't exist. Because there is no god. No god would make such a nonsense world. This is grown and evoluted.

Fact is there is no god. Just some scared guys who fears a world without the big brother on their side to master the life. And have introduced a god therefore.

"His" book is so full of mistakes and inconsistency that it is for me unbelievable that there are still people who believes in this nonsense. It is a good dozen times translated from one language to another, loosing words and sense with every translation, and modified and corrected to fit the mood of a few fanatics. And even the correct translated parts are more than weird.

Adam and eve are the parents of the whole population? We are incest childs therefore all together? Geez. The whole Genesis is disproven. Not a single proof for the told fairy tales, just disproofs. No water everywhere. And you cannot divide light from darkness neither. Physically impossible. And "He" has also not called the upper part heaven. Because the heaven is below too. Earth is round, not flat. And so on. Whole text is inconsistent and untrue.

And also the new testament is nothing else than written propaganda, written by some religious fanatics called apostle. Facts? Who cares. Our job is to convince people from this fairy tale. So let's put in a miracle here and there ...

Hey, i can tell you a miracle that happened to me before a few minutes. I have transformed water into peppermint tea. Weeha, i am a god.

There is also not just black and white. Not just Hell and Heaven. There are as much greyscales as there are problems and solutions. Even your "good" god is killing, now that's what i call love. We put such guys in the jail nowadays.

Honestly the Hell would be the better, more comfortable place for me. No religious weirdoes, so a good place. Party on. But that's another story.

Your god, my friend, is a manmade myth. And doesn't exist.

trueSpace 7.6, A7 commercial
Free gamegraphics, freewaregames http://www.reinerstilesets.de
Die Community rund um Spiele-Toolkits http://www.clickzone.de
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  jcl, Lukas, old_bill, Spirit 

Kompaktes W�rterbuch des UnendlichenCompact Dictionary of the Infinite