Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (bdgogo), 1,447 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AemStones, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv
19056 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: what happen when telepathy arises [Re: MMike] #288951
09/09/09 14:18
09/09/09 14:18
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Quote:
and when i say learn, i think you dont have to go school because you already now everything because its global, you know what is happening and you know that you know everything you want to know. i think we can feel it.

Yes, but the physical capabilities of our brains makes it impossible for us to both comprehend and know everything everyone knows. It would be weird though if all knowledge literally becomes something universal and truly 'known'.

I still think because of a difference in intelligence, that it would still require people to learn stuff though. Some might never grasp what knowledge they possess true this global telepathy. Quite interesting nevertheless.

The Internet sort of functions like one big global consciousness of our knowledge, if you want to make use of that shared knowledge, you can go online and search.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Re: what happen when telepathy arises [Re: PHeMoX] #288954
09/09/09 14:44
09/09/09 14:44
UK,Terra, SolarSystem, Milky W...
pararealist Offline
pararealist  Offline

UK,Terra, SolarSystem, Milky W...
Anyone read "Cosmic Memory" by Rudolf Steiner?
According to him, we,ve been there,(telepathy etc) and it is because we are coming from energy to matter, basically degenerating from energy, etheral to matter, physical.

I personally think humankind has had at least 6 other "highpoints" of civilisation, then some recurring catastrophe wiped them out and here we are again, boldly poised at the next pinnacle. These may probably never be found
depending on how far back, and how deeply buried.

A8.3x Commercial, AcknexWrapper and VS 2010 Express
○pararealist now.
Re: what happen when telepathy arises [Re: pararealist] #289360
09/12/09 10:47
09/12/09 10:47
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Yeah, I'm very aware of his theory, but to be honest it doesn't quite make much sense. I'm not saying there might not be more possible when it comes to energy and influencing that, in the sense of a spiritual force or something mental / psychological.

But the idea of an unknown but very advanced civilization before the earliest life on earth known to us (as that is what it would imply), is very much unlikely. Most geological layers are known, layers that already disappeared into magma... well what could we possibly know about those? It doesn't make sense to speculate about or even downright assume there might have been a hi-at in evolution with a humanoid civilization in between all what is known.

Such a civilization would surely have left it's marks, let alone the huge gap between our current state of evolution and their supposed time they were around.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de