by jcl. 04/26/24 11:18
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Quad, Ayumi, AndrewAMD), 1,092 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: Toast] #289422
09/12/09 21:00
09/12/09 21:00
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Quote:
The only thing proven is that you can fake crop circles quite easily and that the by far majority of the crop circles nowadays is manmade...

Majority? All of them. Name or show me one that isn't and for which there is actual evidence pointing in a non-manmade direction. You can't.

Quote:
A distinct number of them is not explainable by the usual "bending the crops down" theory. One example (I provided a link for in the alien thread) would be the crops not bowing down due to mechanical force but by exploded "growth nodes" (don't pin me down on that term - I found no dictionary with a correct translation) or nodes which were "rotated" by like 90° leading to the crop bowing down..

Did you know people have managed to find ways to make trees grow in all kinds of ways, making all kinds of shapes? It's hardly evidence, instead it should be yet another reason to look for a better explanation than oh alien life must have did it then, which clearly makes no sense. tongue

Quote:

Damage like that cannot be dealt by mechanical force as it's inside the plant - so the most obvious explanation would be some kind of radiation leading to e.g. heated up nodes which then "explode" due to pressure. Even if you'd postulate them having a portable microwave with either kilometers long power cords or fuel driven power generators it'd be impossible to do just that precise damage to the crops not mentioning doing this on every single blade of crop...

You call that the obvious explanation? Lol! There are several ways of influencing how crops will grow or not grow. One of them is poisoning the ground before there even is crops growing. You should try to think outside of the box in these kinds of hoax situations. Radiation is not a realistic explanation (even in the highly contaminated Kiev crops is still growing towards the sun!), nor are the microwaves.

Quote:
I cannot link you to a proof for it and I only recall having read about it but you'll often find people saying that they have an effect on the subconsciousness. Some scientists wondering about that then did some test showing people especially the not explainable crop circles while measuring all those things like brain waves and so on leading to an "unusual" effect. I unforunately don't recall what exactly was special when watching them...

Just having faith in these alien theories is not proof, nor will proof your point.
In fact, the talk about psychological effects are just gibberish trying to make it look more legit.

Unknown objects or symbols will naturally lead to brain activity trying to categorize and understand what they are about, hence an increase in brain activity or even clear spikes are just normal. Don't forget interpretation involves both fantasy and conflict when it comes to things that can not be understood right away. I would even expect a specific pattern when it comes to these things.

Don't forget we all seem to have a certain fictional idea about what alien life would be like.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: PHeMoX] #289433
09/12/09 23:06
09/12/09 23:06
Germany
T
Toast Offline
Serious User
Toast  Offline
Serious User
T

Germany
Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
Majority? All of them. Name or show me one that isn't and for which there is actual evidence pointing in a non-manmade direction. You can't.

I can and did - maybe I'll link you to it again tomorrow (also Google should lead you to some of them). Actually that's not that hard as there are quite some cases with non-typical patterns for simpel mechanical crop bending with some big questionmarks on the biological side...

Did you know people have managed to find ways to make trees grow in all kinds of ways, making all kinds of shapes? It's hardly evidence, instead it should be yet another reason to look for a better explanation than oh alien life must have did it then, which clearly makes no sense.

So where's your argument? I guess you'd get a Nobel Prize for growing a crop where some of the plants "magically" bow down creating nice geometrical shapes...

When a crop bends down not due to someone pushing it down but due to internal damage on a biological scale that has nothing to do with growing a new type of crop (apart from secretly doing so being illegal)...

You call that the obvious explanation? Lol! There are several ways of influencing how crops will grow or not grow. One of them is poisoning the ground before there even is crops growing. You should try to think outside of the box in these kinds of hoax situations. Radiation is not a realistic explanation (even in the highly contaminated Kiev crops is still growing towards the sun!), nor are the microwaves.

Well I don't know which physical laws you have but if you have a shell containing non-explosive stuff with some water and you make it explode from the inside the most obvious explanation for that is radiation. Put a sausage in the microwave and enjoy. And I wasn't talking of gamma radiation here. I used the microwave as an example as you rather easily can make "mobile microwaves" which also have the effect of heating water while not doing much on the other things you find in crops in higher magnitude...

So if you thought I said it's done via microwave type of radiation you got me wrong...

Just having faith in these alien theories is not proof, nor will proof your point.

Well you might want to explain what a psychologic experiment of measuring brainwaves has to do with aliens?

Unknown objects or symbols will naturally lead to brain activity trying to categorize and understand what they are about, hence an increase in brain activity or even clear spikes are just normal. Don't forget interpretation involves both fantasy and conflict when it comes to things that can not be understood right away. I would even expect a specific pattern when it comes to these things.

Now don't try talking smart like all the guys doing these studies would be dumbass newbies. As I said it was reported to have caused something unusual and i.e. unusual to the effect one usually would have when looking at ... well I guess there are enough studies about what brainwaves one has when seeing what to compare with...

In general I suggest you should talk a bit less like you already know everything for a fact. You sure may disagree but please don't always react like your point of view / state of knowledge is the ultimate one...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: Toast] #289551
09/14/09 00:12
09/14/09 00:12
MMike Offline OP
Serious User
MMike  Offline OP
Serious User

buddy, they are made from night to day, and at night its hard to see them doing it, also visibility is low etc, so its not man made in some cases!

ALSO:

-There is genetic changes on the steams, that outside crop steams dont have. (dint is not man made for SUREE)
-Magnetic backradiation. ( SCIENCE DOES NOT KNOW ANY DEVICE TO DO SUCH in THAT SCALE)
-Exploded nodes, or bending nodes ( done in minutes)
-STEAMs within the cropcircle grow better and quicker comparing to ouside steams (this enchances the steam biology somehow)

I have alot of studies from youtube done by professionals that can make you believe.

NOw, i went to a conference with people from top secret agencyes and other exopolitcs, and they SHOW ME, me and other people on that room, PICS of nasa you never saw! i they saw alien ships, big and many forms, also there are videos from satellites showing space alien ship traffic.

Or you can just see this youtube

And not only for that but im telling you im 100% SURE ABOUT ALIENs. ITS no doubt for me, i have profs and evidences...

THINK!! it would be more impossible to earth being the only one, in this universe scale dont you think!?

This worries me, because people do not believe, they really are mind closed dont understand this people... can't see whats right in front of their nose.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: MMike] #289575
09/14/09 08:16
09/14/09 08:16
Germany, NRW
T
TheThinker Offline
TheThinker  Offline
T

Germany, NRW
Quote:
NOw, i went to a conference with people from top secret agencyes and other exopolitcs, and they SHOW ME, me and other people on that room, PICS of nasa you never saw! i they saw alien ships, big and many forms, also there are videos from satellites showing space alien ship traffic.

NOw i really believe you are absolute mindsick.

Toast, ok, he tried to convince us non believer with his so called "facts". He tried to find arguments and proofs.
MMike, this is nonesense. A lot of weierd believes, stolen from SciFi stories (and some elements of the mindsick amateur brainwashers called Scientology). I looked onto other post of yours, too.
After this text I can't believe that you realy believe into Alienlive, or anything explained by your texts. Your texts are so dumb, they can only be Ironic/Sarcastic or even zynicly ment.

And don't come with the "you have a so closed mind". I tolerate every big and serious ment religion on earth.
But you are trying to bring your religios believes onto a fact area with lies and Schwachsinn.

Some people here at my place are realy interested in your brain. They guess they will find a lot of wholes in it (perhaps the work of aliens who kidnapped you).

Cropcircles are man made (Photoshopped or physically done). There are a lot of (!!!!!!) serious documentary (even in America) that shows us a lot of evidence that (!!!!) all cropcicles are man made. Show me ONE serious scientific document, that proofs that the plants are bent down by genetic/radiation/implosion or whateveer. But please, a document that was created by an institute well kown.

Man your views are more like a religion than a scientific proofed view.
I have big doubts that you have been a part of a serious meeting with real agents and realy important people.
I think this meeting took place in a bar with a lot of alc and some other conspirancy believer.

Phemox:
I realy like your patiens to try to convice with arguments. I didn't have this patiens. Perhaps someone will call this intolerant.

p.s. Sorry for the personal attac --- (oh this is only ploliteness, I didn't mean it) Now I have to warn me: Not so much personal attacs please.

Sorry for my english, but when I am laughing, I am not able to concentrate.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: TheThinker] #289590
09/14/09 10:14
09/14/09 10:14
Germany
T
Toast Offline
Serious User
Toast  Offline
Serious User
T

Germany
Originally Posted By: TheThinker
Show me ONE serious scientific document, that proofs that the plants are bent down by genetic/radiation/implosion or whateveer.

Maybe have a look at these examples:
Plant abnormalities
"Magnetic Soils"
XRD study

Also browse through the entire site. You'll find much more like e.g. an analysis showing short-living radionuclides...

Originally Posted By: TheThinker
I realy like your patiens to try to convice with arguments.

Sorry but to say the truth his arguments he posted here were not much more than e.g. MMike did. In the end all he said was about something he heard someone tell. At least I missed him showing any study describing a method on how to do cropcircles plus saying that this method applies to ALL of them...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: Toast] #289608
09/14/09 12:50
09/14/09 12:50
Netherlands
Joozey Offline
Expert
Joozey  Offline
Expert

Netherlands
Quote:
And not only for that but im telling you im 100% SURE ABOUT ALIENs. ITS no doubt for me, i have profs and evidences...

THINK!! it would be more impossible to earth being the only one, in this universe scale dont you think!?

This worries me, because people do not believe, they really are mind closed dont understand this people... can't see whats right in front of their nose.

First you are 100% sure and then you start talking about possibilities? What do you know about impossibilities. You are 100% sure of something that isn't 100% a fact yet. You should not be trusted. Either step on the "im 90% sure" train and change your attitude or get labelled as a scientologist. It's as simple as that, science is not about claiming the truth, it's about keeping track of possible theories.

The universe is big, but if the creation of life is based on coincidence, such as the theory of the primordial soup, then the possibility that there are no other planets with life than earth exists. If life is created on lawful theories on the other hand, then the possibility that no other planet with alien life exists is virtually none (though quantum mechanics imply that everything is possible anyway). Many scientists believe in a hybrid of the two, however.

And this is only about primitive living cells, let alone intelligent life. You know the universe gets awfully lot smaller when you remember that life needs a lot of time to develop. There may be primitive life, but for a UFO to fly to our planet takes billion of years of evolution. And the universe is only 13.7 billion years old. That said the universe may be big, but there are no infinite star systems around. There's a big part that's got totally nothing. Our radial signals have come a long way, but we never received an answer back yet.

The search for intelligent life beyond this planet is a long one, and whoever finds it first, will immediately make this known to the world. NASA aint the only one aiming for space, and I sincerely doubt they let the chance slip through their fingers to report alien life before ESA or Japan do it for them.

And about cropcircles. A cute quote from The Prestige, and quite an accurate one:
"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."

Aliens are bad entertainers, as they keep leaving out the prestige.

Last edited by Joozey; 09/14/09 12:54.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: Joozey] #289618
09/14/09 13:57
09/14/09 13:57
MMike Offline OP
Serious User
MMike  Offline OP
Serious User

You right japan already know about them.. but you did not see anything right? it was hided by the government!! dont you realize? that?? lool your living a LIE...

And you want to believe they show you everything! but hey show 10% of their works..

God you are like illuminati right?

Before the meeting i wasn't sure, but now im sure, do there is no possibility here.
Im sure 100% for me its a fact, im telling you, its not mind sick, and im sure you will see it, its so close to come public. But you are free to not believe me.
But i tell you NASA hid alot you dont even imagine. And i saw the things they hide, on that meeting.

Now i know there is , i know how, where, who they are etc etc. Its proven for me. Call me whatever you want, but im 100% sure ok? dont come with possibilities here. And you now that those secret things are not official and public to everybody, you have to go find them... you know, they dont like to talk about this, they have " problems with.. telling something, and be killed perhaps if they talk to much"...

see this, to verify im telling truth

CONFERENCE BARCELONA they will show you pictures erased from the nasa apollo stock pictures

Mrthinker im sorry for you, because thinking you have none..
I dont know you but you should be those guys that are always against something thought, and dont believe anything... oh well doesn't matter i wont bother me telling you things because its like teach a "monkey to talk". its up to you to open your horizons and question yourself about this things.

Last edited by MMike; 09/14/09 14:08.
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: MMike] #289636
09/14/09 15:01
09/14/09 15:01
behind this enternet window
zeusk Offline
zeusk  Offline

behind this enternet window
yeah i dont belive in aliens in outer space.If they were such a thing as aliens, they would be humans from the future or something, that have gone back in time to try and help us save the none existing human race.and if there were aliens in outer space it'll probaly be us in a mirror universe that is more tecnologicaly advanced than our universe, and has traveled to our universe for some reason.Cause i dont belive there is any other type of creature out there other than humans.
some people belive that there are a countless number of universes that varie by just one small or huge factor.so there might be creatures outhrere that are advanced creatures from our planet in a mirror universe.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: zeusk] #289663
09/14/09 17:27
09/14/09 17:27
Netherlands
Joozey Offline
Expert
Joozey  Offline
Expert

Netherlands
Well maybe it's Nazi Germany hiding under Neuschwabenland experimenting with UFOs. UFOs are their invention after all.

http://strangemaps.wordpress.com/2007/03/15/88-neuschwabenland-the-last-german-colony/

You think the governments of the worlds are hiding everything from you, but in fact, the governments of the worlds themselves do not have the answer of those unexplainable events. And some of them are using you in believing they do. In other cases you want to believe they do. But they do not.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: Joozey] #289674
09/14/09 19:12
09/14/09 19:12
Germany
T
Toast Offline
Serious User
Toast  Offline
Serious User
T

Germany

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de