by jcl. 04/26/24 11:18
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Quad, Ayumi, AndrewAMD), 1,092 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: MMike] #289675
09/14/09 19:13
09/14/09 19:13
Germany, NRW
T
TheThinker Offline
TheThinker  Offline
T

Germany, NRW
Exact the answer I exspeced from a fanatic.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: Toast] #289678
09/14/09 19:39
09/14/09 19:39
MMike Offline OP
Serious User
MMike  Offline OP
Serious User

Anyway its true, but there is another gov besides US gov, top secret agency's you know...
Anyway, i dont know if you know this, but optic fiber, and lasers, and other microchips devices were stolen from an alien spacecraft that crashed, and they reverse engineered it..

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFdlwXw9tX0[/video]

And how do you think technology has evolved so fast in the last 20 years than the past 80...

They exist. Because it is natural life, and it happens naturally. So it happens on other planets. The base in the moon etc etc.

You all going to see what im talking about around in 2010...

The ufo is not an invention, though Russian did try to reverse engineer and make also UFOs, and other things to see if it works.. and it did of course. Any other stuff is to hide it. Check a public document video.

And from what i know, abductions are not only made by aliens, actually its said to be an illegal thing to by the «space Federation», but those secret agency's of humans are abducting people just to scare them. Because actually aliens are not hostil...
And if you think in a civilization that grown based in war, the probability that it wont go very far is very high, so if they conquer the space, thats because it follows a peace path, and anyway of course if they were, they could kill us, and you we still here right.

Someone say this is debris, but, it looks it has inteligent movements , and some are fast and other slow... judge for your self.
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEOercXlPk4[/video]

Last edited by MMike; 09/14/09 19:49.
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: MMike] #289679
09/14/09 19:51
09/14/09 19:51
Germany, NRW
T
TheThinker Offline
TheThinker  Offline
T

Germany, NRW
Quote:

And from what i know, abductions are not only made by aliens, actually its seeams to be a illegal thing to do i the space federation, but those secret corps of humans are abduction people just to scare them. Because actually aliens are not hostil...

You seem to be a "Space Feeration" insider. Can you give me a printout of the carta of the "Space Federation".
And ... I am open minded. But you havn't succeded to bring convincing evidence. Youtube videos. Theories. No realy secure sources.

@Toast:
Who are the people behind the cropcircle site. I am not realy aware of USA institutions. (THIS is a serios ment question, because I respect Toasts way to discuss this.)

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: TheThinker] #289681
09/14/09 20:17
09/14/09 20:17
MMike Offline OP
Serious User
MMike  Offline OP
Serious User

Ok i understand i may haven't convincing you the way i talk, but english is not my native language anyway, so i have to talk with the words i know, maybe if i were real native, i would use another vocabulary so to speak.

I shown videos of youtube from TV documentaries, which arent fake(they are real) and showed the summits at barcelona, because thats what the most users use when posting videos, it could be google video anyway.

I cant talk too much you know.. Its ok for you to have your "firewall mind" but its up to you.

Remember--> Because this is TOP Secret its obvious that its not public everywhere, and its hard to tell you , and convince you with proofs. this Info isn't usually leaked. Ur dealing with above CIA FBI etc etc Angency's they have the mission to hide thats why you dont see this in public, unless you have contacts.

But its okay. Im not wasting my time and i respect your opinion. You see what you want, you believe in what you think you know. be happy.

But when im telling you im 100% sure i meant it.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: Toast] #289682
09/14/09 20:22
09/14/09 20:22
MMike Offline OP
Serious User
MMike  Offline OP
Serious User

The speech that got kennedy Killed by the CIA

CROPFORMATIONS DOCUMENTARY EXPLANATION

bellow note the same crop in the exact same place, so its not photoshop, and there is helicopters views for those interested.
This is very commplex form, with such details are not done in a few minutes. Also AT night! with no visibility... not man made come on..

Last edited by MMike; 09/14/09 20:32.
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: TheThinker] #289687
09/14/09 20:57
09/14/09 20:57
Germany
T
Toast Offline
Serious User
Toast  Offline
Serious User
T

Germany
Originally Posted By: TheThinker
@Toast:
Who are the people behind the cropcircle site. I am not realy aware of USA institutions. (THIS is a serios ment question, because I respect Toasts way to discuss this.)

Well if I understood it right in the case of that bltresearch site it's an organization founded by some people interested in the crop circle phenomenom seeing some points not explainable by the "manmade" and simple bending theories. So they on the one side gather a lot of informations and seem to have made some people doing some research for them (like the x-ray stuff)...

I'm not too much into this topic though so I can't really list all good scientific sites covering this. I still think that site is a good start and browsing through it is quite interesting - I e.g. just found THIS ARTICLE being about MIT students not able to replicate some crop circle effects...

Having no entire institutions about that topic also is an effect of the usual point of view people have towards this. If you go ahead and want to get money for a project doing research about crop circles will pretty much leave you with nothing. Not because there definitely is nothing worth looking into but simply because people granting you the money would get fired by their superior in the worst case as for the public this topic was sucessfully humiliated. It's the same problem as for UFOs or aliens. I guess the very least we can say about those topic is that there might be something about it for sure. That needn't be aliens or something but let's say a secret new type of engine or whatever. The problem is you usually won't even be able to get a serious discussion about this started as you get the impression people really got trained to react in a certain way towards those topics which is about blocking any serious reflections...

With this topic being about crop circles this might be a bit OT but that's pretty much why I have the opinion I have. I sort of am open to things even if they sound crazy at first. I usually allow people to say and finish their things they come up with. This also is why when talking about the UFO & alien stuff the Disclosure Project guys are quite important to me. Those people are not the type of half-naked women who run into an emergency in the nearest hospital screaming that they became abused & pregnant by some aliens. If not them I don't know who should be "credible" when talking about this side of the topic. In contrast to quite some people out there they also aren't about profit but really just want to make people simply start evaluating this topic and ask for an investigation. I see no reason why they shouldn't get one...

I guess it's obvious that I think that at least most of what they say is true and I have my reasons for that. When telling about this my goal is not to make you think too though. All I really want is to abandon all the prejudices or whatever else there is when talking about such a topic and just start to THINK in an open minded way. I guess this is the hardest part anyway as when really doing so you'll easily end up with a shattered view of the world and reality probably being the reason why there is such a "barrier" beyond things like prejudices...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Last edited by Toast; 09/14/09 21:02.
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: Toast] #289691
09/14/09 21:54
09/14/09 21:54
Germany
F
fogman Offline
Expert
fogman  Offline
Expert
F

Germany
It looks like nearly every possible and impossible circles can be made by humans, even at night:
http://www.circlemakers.org/new_documents.html

no science involved
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: MMike] #289702
09/14/09 23:42
Innsbruck, Austria
sPlKe Offline
Expert
sPlKe  Offline
Expert

Innsbruck, Austria
Originally Posted By: MMike
The speech that got kennedy Killed by the CIA

CROPFORMATIONS DOCUMENTARY EXPLANATION

bellow note the same crop in the exact same place, so its not photoshop, and there is helicopters views for those interested.
This is very commplex form, with such details are not done in a few minutes. Also AT night! with no visibility... not man made come on..

because its the same circle with photoshopped colors.. even my ten year old sister can see that...

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: fogman] #289703
Netherlands
Joozey Offline
Expert
Joozey  Offline
Expert

Netherlands
Quote:
You all going to see what im talking about around in 2010...

And if we wont see anything by 2015? Will you drop your believes or just pinpoint a new date?
I'm not sure why you keep claiming you know what's going on, rather than discuss it in normal ways. It's not like everyone's going to say, "oh Mike was right after all! Well I better believe in all the other stuff he'll announce to us in the future."

I wont be surprised if on a normal day of sitting at work people start poking me with the news that some real aliens have landed. Just like 9/11, and just like that airplane crashing near Amsterdam I wouldn't believe it first, until an official news message confirms.

But I wont be surprised either if by 2040 we'll laugh about the hysterical alien believers 30 years ago about some silly cropcircles, as we do now about people in 1960 being all over plain fake UFO footages.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: Joozey] #289735
09/15/09 08:36
09/15/09 08:36
Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany
Machinery_Frank Offline
Senior Expert
Machinery_Frank  Offline
Senior Expert

Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany
Fogman's link of the cropmakers was very interesting. Look at this!
If people can do this then they can render everything into the fields (they used 18 diagrams for that, dont know how it works exactly).

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de