by titanicpiano14. 04/11/24 14:56
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (rki, Ayumi), 475 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
11honza11, ccorrea, sakolin, rajesh7827, juergen_wue
19045 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: MMike] #288119
09/04/09 11:13
09/04/09 11:13
Germany, NRW
T
TheThinker Offline
TheThinker  Offline
T

Germany, NRW
Link ... please. I want to see if your sites are realy official.

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: TheThinker] #288138
09/04/09 12:49
09/04/09 12:49
MMike Offline
Serious User
MMike  Offline
Serious User

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: MMike] #288148
09/04/09 14:09
09/04/09 14:09
Germany, NRW
T
TheThinker Offline
TheThinker  Offline
T

Germany, NRW
Thanl you laugh
But this thing is so far away, it will hurt nobody. And in the article is no hint, that this planet will come to earth and make our axis crazy.

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: TheThinker] #288278
09/05/09 04:36
09/05/09 04:36
MMike Offline
Serious User
MMike  Offline
Serious User

well it doesn't but, i dont know the size of it, but it could influenciate, the gravity, and also, it could drag an asteroid with it, towards earth.

now i little off topic, but when i read , change to a higher dimension and vibration, what does vibration stands for? energy? sound? is it a wave? a electromagnetic wave? if so, which range? and how can something change the vibration of someone?

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Toast] #288487
09/06/09 19:44
09/06/09 19:44
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Quote:
While I cannot prove that 2012 will be the next poleshift your argument is entirely wrong. Poleshifting is a natural thing and happens after a certain time. Actually the poles are always moving and "recently" they were actually moving pretty fast (maybe you heard from the updates airports etc. had to make to adapt some changes in the magnetic field)...

Nope you're wrong, the poles are not always moving, there's simply a natural wobble effect of the earth spinning around it's axis. That's not at all what this is about though. It doesn't flip the earth axis!!! I'm sure you're mixing up magnetism reversal with poleshifting here. Those are two very different things!

An actual 'poleshift' means the earth axis gets turned upside down in a very short period of time.

If such a thing would be imminent it would be easy to proof, as a huge asteroid or planet would have to pass by quite closely for it to cause such a poleshift.

The whole 2012 date is nuts really, there's nothing moving towards the earth that will pass by in 2012. Closest planets are actually moving away from us. Only thing close enough would be the moon, but it will take many many years before it would cause a collision or have a bigger impact on earth than it already has now.

Quote:

Apart from the fact that the press was able to get quite some in-depth info on certain things afterwards (and their website also features some of this) you're totally disregarding one major fact. Much of the info they want to give actually is classified. So if you'd pass stuff like that around they'd get punished and I guess the evidence would get confiscated and probably would not be useable in front of any US court. So all they can do is like crossing the border with one leg saying we have some classified info we weren't allowed to release but our conscience tells us that this would be wrong which is why we stand up now and want an investigation were we can testify...

Governments use secrecy by default, on just about all topics... there's no proof in that. In fact, many documents are being released under the act of freedom of information all the time. Some of those are interesting, but they still don't proof anything.

The fact that there are documents, only means they are somewhat interested in figuring out whether possibly hostile countries have developed more advanced (spy) aircraft and so on. I don't think the global scientific community really thinks there's a realistic chance of alien contact here on earth. This doesn't mean they won't actively investigate sightings and many of those scientists are or have been working for governments all over the world.

Talk to them and they can't give you one example of a case that actually provides proof of true alien contact. There might be cases where it's impossible to determine the cause (without a doubt), but it's still wild speculation to assume alien space craft were flying around our planet. tongue

Quote:
I guess you didn't watch the entire conference through. I actually don't know what to say towards this and some other points of yours. When someone getting to a crash site with an alien aircraft and alien bodies you just say they were just hallucinating or something? Well it's the perfect counter-argument though as any time anyone experiences something like that he "just was seeing something where in reality he certainly didn't see anything". If that really is your point of view there's no use in discussing this any longer as you've already defined what is "real" and what is not despite it being so or not...

As I pointed out, there's a lot of human psychology involved! Using hypnosis I can make anyone believe having experienced an abduction by aliens. Including the whole typical research they'd do on humans. wink

It's because a.) we have a general (fictional) idea of what it would be like

and

b.) because our mind is able to interpret things as though they are being different from reality.

Having said that, I don't doubt people truly believe they have seen something, I'm merely stating that this doesn't mean what they think they have seen was the actual reality.

It hasn't got much to do with hallucinating, but I am sure many were in fact hallucinating.

Look at it from a different angle though. Look at the sky, search for a cloud with an interesting shape. If you look long enough and concentrate, your mind will always try to distinguish shapes and come up with something more. We all know it's still just a cloud, but our brain is trying to look for more.

Now imagine this in an entirely different context. Say, you're on the ground, pitch black night and there's only a blue light in the sky. Our first interpretation will always be 'it's a light in the sky', but when our second evaluation doesn't lead to a probable cause determination... we will fantasize about what's causing it, until we actually figure out what it was. It's as simple as that. laugh

It's why people see Jesus' face on rocks, even though no one really knows (or can know) what Jesus must have looked like. tongue

It's also why recorded videos of 'flying unidentified aircraft' often are pretty easy to debunk.

Quote:
Sure - making such a conclusion would be quite irrational though. If you see someone at night with like black clothing & stuff doing something at a fuse box and the next thing is that the power & lights turn of would you suggest this being about a technical malfunction or would you suggest the suspicious guy turned to power off?

That's way different. Physical contact, someone messing with something that directly influences that device.. totally different scenario.

Quote:
Same for that UFO case - a strange craft visible for anyone doing something strange at the silos leading to disabled weapon controls: A general misterious techincal malfunction never uncovered or an interaction of that craft?

It's actually extremely short sighted to assume it MUST have been caused by that aircraft, that might not have been an aircraft at all in the first place.

( Also, as an example, don't underestimate the fact that's it's better for a Department of Defense (aka 'the Army') who's job it is to protect a country (or make people believe it does) to say it 'might have been an UFO', instead of admitting a hostile country has deployed a virus or even infiltrated those bases that caused this. Wouldn't you agree the whole UFO sighting might as well be the malfunction being visible on the radar screens? Perhaps cause and effect are in fact switched.)

Quote:
I'm not saying that you're 100% wrong but this having nothing to do with the craft would be very very very unlikely. Especially while talking of something serious like nuclear weapons and their controls - technology used for that is very solid and I know of no other case of such a "technical disaster" - do you?

Yes, of course! Again, technology this advanced is bound to malfunction quite a few times at least! And it does! But thankfully there are also a good amount of fail-safe procedures and back-up systems running. This has one disadvantage though... those can fail as well! This is what happened and this is what's quite rare. Malfunction of equipment isn't rare though.

Look at the space program and how much has to be exactly right for it not to blow up during launch... we all know it has failed many times, why assume this is different for nuclear technology? Just because it's shrouded in secrecy, doesn't mean things always go perfectly right... that's just nuts.

Quote:

Well your demand is unfair in terms of them wanting to get the proof of an actual alien aircraft etc. and that's what the whole investigation they want would be allowed. So basically you want some certain evidences but are against an investigation which might have the power to actually get those evidences? That's what I call unfair - I saw you giving no clue as to why such an investigation would be a bad thing (what would anyone have to lose anyway)..

It's impossible to proof alien life without a physical body or aircraft.. simple as that. There's nothing unfair about that. smirk

Investigations are never bad, it's the foundation of truth finding, but I simply think they are sometimes futile in case of many of these often quite mystical and farfetched subjects like Gods. (Don't forget how many things are already been proved not to have been historical and such, there's more to it than just the abstract possibility of a God's existence. And then we haven't even touched the subject on what the definition of a God would be, no one really agrees on this trust me.)

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: PHeMoX] #288494
09/06/09 21:01
09/06/09 21:01
Germany
T
Toast Offline OP
Serious User
Toast  Offline OP
Serious User
T

Germany
Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
Nope you're wrong, the poles are not always moving, there's simply a natural wobble effect of the earth spinning around it's axis. That's not at all what this is about though. It doesn't flip the earth axis!!! I'm sure you're mixing up magnetism reversal with poleshifting here. Those are two very different things!

Point taken. Didn't know the english term "poleshift" was bound to the geographic poles. I meant "geomagnetic reversal" (that seems to be the correct term)...

Governments use secrecy by default, on just about all topics... there's no proof in that. In fact, many documents are being released under the act of freedom of information all the time. Some of those are interesting, but they still don't proof anything.

So what's your point? Releasing those documents is illegal and most certainly will destroy them for use before at least a US court. That's why only summaries of what they are saying are released right now and that's should pretty much be the answer to your question as to why they don't show the evidences to everyone...

Trying to dumb the evidences down is futile as we both didn't have a look at them. I'd still say they've some interest as someone willing to swear an oath on what they say is quite something and worth giving them an opportunity to show what they've got...

Having said that, I don't doubt people truly believe they have seen something, I'm merely stating that this doesn't mean what they think they have seen was the actual reality.

Even better - you're now implying the government has techniques to hypnotize entire military bases without knowing and against the soldiers' wills...

That's way different. Physical contact, someone messing with something that directly influences that device.. totally different scenario.

Who said something of physical contact? The person stands there and does something you don't really understand it is. The alternative scenario: Some craft hovering in mid-air emitting some "light-beams" - something you don't really understand leading to the effect of a loss of control over the respective silos...

We now can discuss what those "light-beams" were but I guess it's pretty futile. Saying that such an extraordinary event has nothing to do with a physical event of the respective parts at the very same moment is highly irrational imo...

If you hear clip-clopping think of horses, not zebras...

This is what happened and this is what's quite rare.

Cool - as you seem to you for a fact that it happened this way you should go ahead and explain it to some of their experts. You'll probably have a new job if you point them to the part that malfunctioned...

It's impossible to proof alien life without a physical body or aircraft.. simple as that. There's nothing unfair about that.

It is unfair. Why? Simple: Someone says: Yeah we sure could prove it but we need more power in order to get access for certain stuff. We'll give you some indication that we know what we're talking about. Give us an investigation and we'll try to get all the evidences you want to see...

And you just give them a no and that's unfair as in reality there won't be an Arnold Schwarzenegger type of guy who "kidnaps" an alien, shoots his way to a military base to end up at a fancy TV station to showcase it and ... people just saying "Fake!"...

There have been too many guys making jokes about this - nobody would believe you if you had an evidence and go to the media. An investigation is something people might take more seriously but you don't seem to grant them that which is unfair. At least I don't know of any other way to take this subject seriously but maybe you have an idea...

Oh and btw - which "investigation" towards the subject of God are you talking about?

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Last edited by Toast; 09/06/09 21:04.
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Toast] #288515
09/06/09 23:35
09/06/09 23:35
MMike Offline
Serious User
MMike  Offline
Serious User

YEs its magnetic shift thats the talk about here, not poleshifting and i never though about that lool, like earth turning upside down that would be very weird and bad..
The problem is magnetic shift, so that there is no north or south, and no more shield to external magnetic waves from the SUN, also satellites will go down, and all electronics too. Radiation .. Gamma rays etc etc.

--------

There is a youtube video about the American minister of defense, SAYING aliens do exist. and US is "aware" of it. Now i dont know it is fake or not.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGyFWyNuF3s[/video]

(dont know whats wrong with my TAGS ..if someone knows help me)

Also the changings is because there is a galaxy alignment

Last edited by MMike; 09/06/09 23:50.
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: MMike] #288520
09/07/09 00:29
09/07/09 00:29
WA, Australia
J
JibbSmart Offline
Expert
JibbSmart  Offline
Expert
J

WA, Australia
Quote:
As I pointed out, there's a lot of human psychology involved! Using hypnosis I can make anyone believe having experienced an abduction by aliens. Including the whole typical research they'd do on humans. wink
Hypnosis only works on those who are happy to be hypnotised, and even then most won't experience something strong enough, and of those who do many won't retain that belief after they leave their state of hypnosis.

While I'm happy to accept that whole paragraph was a joke (with the wink at the end), it was a funny thing to hear from someone who seems to be all about psychology.

I don't want to get into the rest of the discussion -- I don't have the time to look at conspiracy videos and read about stuff that I personally don't find interesting at all -- aliens.

Jibb

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: JibbSmart] #290230
09/17/09 19:25
09/17/09 19:25
Germany
T
Toast Offline OP
Serious User
Toast  Offline OP
Serious User
T

Germany
For all interested in the initial point of this topic here now something similar...

http://www.xnewsnow.com/tag/cerro-azul-panama/

EDIT:
And when talking about all of this I guess something about a "strange" but adorable animal might fit here too:
http://www.wimp.com/unusualanimal/
blush

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Last edited by Toast; 09/17/09 19:27.
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: JibbSmart] #290253
09/17/09 23:42
09/17/09 23:42
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Originally Posted By: JulzMighty
Quote:
Hypnosis only works on those who are happy to be hypnotised, [..]

While I'm happy to accept that whole paragraph was a joke (with the wink at the end), it was a funny thing to hear from someone who seems to be all about psychology.

The only joke I made was about people who claim to have been abducted and say they got probed.

You are by the way wrong in the assumption that hypnosis only works with people who allow to be hypnotized. This is simply not true. Yes, it's more difficult with people who do not want to be hypnotized and many people will need a different approach to reach a state of hypnosis, but ultimately everyone can be hypnotized. There's no such thing as being immune to hypnosis.

What I was trying to point out though, was that the whole UFO stuff and how people think about that subject greatly relies on perceived but fictional ideas, basically just someone's imagination sparked at the right time and moment. Suggestion is key here and as I said earlier, this is just human psychology. We all know how our eyes can fools us sometimes. The same is true for our minds.

Quote:
and even then most won't experience something strong enough, and of those who do many won't retain that belief after they leave their state of hypnosis.

Something strong enough? What do you mean? With hypnosis you basically instruct people to believe something without their natural control system warning them that it's perhaps untrue or idiotic. As long as you're a good hypnotist, you can get some pretty strong experiences in their minds.

In fact, to give an example of how strong a hypnotic idea can be, there are a couple of stories floating around of people dying because of hypnosis. One of the stories was about a man on a stage hypnosis show that got 'virtually' beheaded, but actually died on stage.

I'm skeptical about that story, but I found it in a book* about stage hypnosis as a word of general caution. ( For some 'non-urban legend grade' examples; http://www.dangers-of-hypnosis.co.uk/dangers_of_stage_hypnosis.html )

Leaving the state of hypnosis, isn't quite synonymous with 'stopping to believe' what was instructed. Sometimes a hypnotist screws up (or causes this intentionally by using a special anchor) and that's when people need much more time to recover and truly become the way they were again.

It can take up to several weeks for some to truly 'wake up' again, without a hypnotist to 'wake them' again. There are also cases known about people that needed special therapy because of psychosis.

It's both a lot more dangerous and at the same time powerful as you seem to think. Which in itself is fine, but your claims are a bit off.

*The New Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnotism

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de