by jcl. 04/20/24 08:38
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (EternallyCurious, AndrewAMD, TipmyPip, Quad), 902 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR, 11honza11, ccorrea
19048 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: Machinery_Frank] #289760
09/15/09 12:53
09/15/09 12:53
Netherlands
Joozey Offline
Expert
Joozey  Offline
Expert

Netherlands
It's a fascinating task, but I also think it's food waste.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: Toast] #289781
09/15/09 14:43
09/15/09 14:43
behind this enternet window
zeusk Offline
zeusk  Offline

behind this enternet window
you guys been on google.com today? (THEY KNOW!)

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: MMike] #289795
09/15/09 16:21
09/15/09 16:21
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Originally Posted By: MMike
buddy, they are made from night to day, and at night its hard to see them doing it, also visibility is low etc, so its not man made in some cases!

If you know how to make them, you don't even need to see anything. Perfect circles and the like can be made with extremely basic methods that you could even perform blindfolded.

Quote:
So where's your argument? I guess you'd get a Nobel Prize for growing a crop where some of the plants "magically" bow down creating nice geometrical shapes...

Blame your own ignorance on this topic, but there's no magic involved. Your own inability to explain is why you think it must be of extraterrestrial origin. Again, it's really not the best nor most likely explanation.

I only meant to say that if you wanted to, you can actually make crops grow in unnatural ways. I never said they would result in geometrical shapes, but I am sure crop circles are made in a certain way which involves mostly physical bending. Not tempering with the genetics or other complicated stuff.

Quote:
-There is genetic changes on the steams, that outside crop steams dont have. (dint is not man made for SUREE)

And why can't it be man made? In fact, why can't it be related to other things, like for example acids in the ground? Why must this be caused by aliens. wink It makes no sense.

Quote:
-Magnetic backradiation. ( SCIENCE DOES NOT KNOW ANY DEVICE TO DO SUCH in THAT SCALE)

You mean counterradiation or reflected radiation? That's entirely natural and depends on solar activity. The type of soil will determine how much will be reflected back into space, meaning the crops will influence it regardless of whether they are bend or straight or dead. It's a non-argument really.

Quote:
-Exploded nodes, or bending nodes ( done in minutes)

Which I am sure can happen entirely naturally as well.

Quote:
-STEAMs within the cropcircle grow better and quicker comparing to ouside steams (this enchances the steam biology somehow)

That's a claim I'd like to see some evidence from.

Quote:
I have alot of studies from youtube done by professionals that can make you believe.

Great. Where?

Quote:
NOw, i went to a conference with people from top secret agencyes and other exopolitcs, and they SHOW ME, me and other people on that room, PICS of nasa you never saw! i they saw alien ships, big and many forms, also there are videos from satellites showing space alien ship traffic.

That's where you can't convince me. Show me.

Quote:
THINK!! it would be more impossible to earth being the only one, in this universe scale dont you think!?

There are as many argument in favor of that idea as against though. Let alone the fact that our space travel hasn't quite gone beyond visiting the moon and sending some drones into deeper space. Truth is, we barely know the planets closest to us.

Quote:
This worries me, because people do not believe, they really are mind closed dont understand this people... can't see whats right in front of their nose.

I am not close minded, I'm skeptic. That's a world a difference. I actually agree that the universe is big enough for multiple instances of life to have possibly evolved, but it's also statistically too big for that life to be both very close to us and extremely advanced.

The likeliness and unlikeliness of extraterrestrial life can not truly be determined at this point in mankind's development.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: fogman] #289799
09/15/09 16:32
09/15/09 16:32
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
Unknown objects or symbols will naturally lead to brain activity trying to categorize and understand what they are about, hence an increase in brain activity or even clear spikes are just normal. Don't forget interpretation involves both fantasy and conflict when it comes to things that can not be understood right away. I would even expect a specific pattern when it comes to these things.

Now don't try talking smart like all the guys doing these studies would be dumbass newbies. As I said it was reported to have caused something unusual and i.e. unusual to the effect one usually would have when looking at ... well I guess there are enough studies about what brainwaves one has when seeing what to compare with...

In general I suggest you should talk a bit less like you already know everything for a fact. You sure may disagree but please don't always react like your point of view / state of knowledge is the ultimate one...

In general I would suggest to just think for yourself a bit more. You are the one blindly believing in whatever people seem to write on this topic.

I don't think you're taking my comments very seriously and that's sort of a shame as I am as interested in the subject as you are. I am just very skeptic and bring up counterarguments. I don't assume mine are all correct, but I am certainly convinced most of yours are simply wrong.

Ultimately I am merely stating my thoughts on what you bring up. Don't get mad at me when it's easy to counter what you say.

Quote:
As I said it was reported to have caused something unusual and i.e. unusual to the effect one usually would have when looking at

That's what such pseudo-scientific experiments tend to be all about. Suggesting what you are assuming there. There's a line between scientists not knowing what the outcome of their experiment means and stubbornly assuming it must be evidence for something much more unlikely.

It's crazy the way UFO fanatics tend to rip scientific research out of their context. There's a whole lot we know about the brain and brainwaves and frankly I don't believe the claim made.

Originally Posted By: fogman
It looks like nearly every possible and impossible circles can be made by humans, even at night:
http://www.circlemakers.org/new_documents.html

Of course. Just like with the UFO photographs and videos.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: PHeMoX] #289818
09/15/09 18:05
09/15/09 18:05
Germany
T
Toast Offline
Serious User
Toast  Offline
Serious User
T

Germany
Blame your own ignorance on this topic, but there's no magic involved. Your own inability to explain is why you think it must be of extraterrestrial origin. Again, it's really not the best nor most likely explanation.

Well in the first place this was about just showing that you're wrong with your theory of every crop circle being man made by a physical, mechanical force being simple bending...

The extraterrestrial part then is the second step and granted a rather theoretical solution (becoming more probable when combined with some other info though) but as you refuse to even acknowledge the first step I tried to focus mainly on that here...

I only meant to say that if you wanted to, you can actually make crops grow in unnatural ways.

You sure can do lots of stuff nowadays. In this case that's not a real argument though. Creating a plant killing itself by "magically" making its nodes explode at some point is just nuts. Who would buy something like that? Nobody would pay anyone for creating a plant like that and genetical engineering is nothing a hobbyist can do down in their cellars (especially with the wish for such a "strange" effect I hardly think it is possible with today's technology as it's not about enhancing / stimulating a certain attribute but create totally new mechanisms involving the creation of certain chemicals at a certain time and so on). There also still is the problem of the geometrical shapes and depending on the location planting a genetical engineered plant (if possible after all) probably is illegal...

All of this unlikely explanations just for having "something" against a bending by radiation theory which when looking at the evidence is likely to be the case?

but I am sure crop circles are made in a certain way which involves mostly physical bending.

As I said you may be right about that for most crop circles but there are cases where the physical bending simply was not the cause but some kind of radation (where you even can show that the intensity has had to be higher in the center of a circle formation than at the borders)...

Originally Posted By: Phemox
Quote:
-Exploded nodes, or bending nodes ( done in minutes)

Which I am sure can happen entirely naturally as well.

I might have covered this a bit yet but still: How do you come to such a conclusion? It's like saying that you're sure that your elbow-joint can explode...

BTW a fun fact:
Even a beloved search engine currently likes crop circles... wink

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Last edited by Toast; 09/15/09 18:10.
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: Toast] #289849
09/15/09 21:27
09/15/09 21:27
Lübeck
Slin Offline
Expert
Slin  Offline
Expert

Lübeck
Quote:
I might have covered this a bit yet but still: How do you come to such a conclusion? It's like saying that you're sure that your elbow-joint can explode...

I read somewhere that it is a natural behaviour of those nodes to get filled with water after they´ve been bend hardly, to get the plant up again. This is meant to often lead to what you can see in cropcircles.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: Slin] #289920
09/16/09 10:17
09/16/09 10:17
Germany
T
Toast Offline
Serious User
Toast  Offline
Serious User
T

Germany
Which is the reason why it is essential to get to a crop circle as fast as possible as those phototropism, gravitropism and whatever else effects take their time...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: Toast] #290046
09/17/09 00:15
09/17/09 00:15
MMike Offline OP
Serious User
MMike  Offline OP
Serious User

but only the bended are exploded thats the problem! not scattered around..

some guys here that are non believers make me feel sick with so much wrong wisdom.

about the videos i already gave youtube videos, do something for your self, thats the only way you can learn. Because telling you something wont change your mind. and i dont need you to change ur and thats up to you, if you want to live in your side.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: MMike] #290047
09/17/09 00:16
09/17/09 00:16
MMike Offline OP
Serious User
MMike  Offline OP
Serious User

for those that dont believe or everything is man-made, or etc, its seams they have a weird genetic disorder to have some closed minds and thus controlable by the gov lies... and this is something i just heard in one interview. But this will rise another subject that you wont believe either so i wont even start.

for everyone else, your time will come...

Do you know the guys from the movie THE ISLAND.. they never questioned about what surrounded, always though the sky were true, where do the blood pipelines go? they never though about it, its just that way... its man made to be that way..
only lincol 6 echo did it, and thats what turned to be the greatest of the discoveries for them.

just like you closed minded, that thing everything is what you see. and if its weird, itsbecause someone did it that way to joke or..

Last edited by MMike; 09/17/09 00:19.
Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... [Re: MMike] #290661
09/20/09 15:39
09/20/09 15:39
Netherlands
Joozey Offline
Expert
Joozey  Offline
Expert

Netherlands
Quote:
some guys here that are non believers make me feel sick with so much wrong wisdom.

I'm curious who you see as a non believer.
Name a name.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de