Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (degenerate_762, AbrahamR, AndrewAMD, ozgur), 667 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Scenarioz #300002
11/28/09 20:09
11/28/09 20:09
7 Images
UK
robertbruce Offline OP
Scenarioz

Scenarioz are mini games and levels that challenge the player to experience and overcome a certain situation at a given time. Every scenarioz is unknown to the player and starts with an introduction to the situation. During the game the player has to overcome a challenge. An ending is played where the player has either been successful or not. If the player wins, the Scenarioz is completed, if not the player has the chance to have another go.

There are many types of Scenarioz based on game genres. These can be played as single Scenarioz or as compilations. Several types include:

First person Scenarioz
3rd person Scenarioz
Sports Scenarioz
Simulation Scenarioz
Mini Scenarioz

Demos can be downloaded from our website. We are also looking for fellow 3dgs users to make Scenarioz games to be sold on our on-line shop. Details are on the jobs offered forum. Alternatively please visit our website at:
Scenarioz 3DGS

Comments and suggestions are welcome.
23 Comments
Re: Scenarioz [Re: robertbruce] #300195
11/30/09 13:59
11/30/09 13:59
UK
robertbruce Offline OP
robertbruce  Offline OP

UK
Thanks to everyone for your input.

After reading the comments I'm not sure if my intention is clear with The Scenarioz Project so hopefully this will make matters crystal.

The sole idea of the project is not for me to create lots of games but for independent developers such as yourselves to make mini games which I will publish, sell, give you a great commission and you get to keep all copyright.

The demos were created only for the purpose of showing the potential of the project. I am aware of all the bugs of the games and decided to include them to give a bigger picture. If you can do better then fantastic, that is the idea! I can then sell your mini game for you and we all make money AND give gamers a great gaming experience. There is a lot of talent in this community and I bet that there are also many hard drives full of unused, unfinished games which could be put to good use.

I will not be making anymore games. My job now is to convince enough 3dgs developers to make one small game that is good enough to sell individually or as part of a compilation. Since these are not full games and anything goes hopefully we can achieve success. You can even use parts of your full or unfinished games to create a scenarioz and also advertise your full games. The rest of my time will be spent marketing and developing the online shop.

There are two themes to scenarioz games. Games where you have no idea what you will face (Mini Scenarioz) and ones which are genre based such as First Person Scenarioz. Genre based games will have the same controls such as first person shooters and challenge the player to face different situations in different times and places. I will be posting a competition very soon with a cash prize for developers to create the First Person Training.

The Front application is open to change, and there are many ways to accomplish an effective user interface.

I hope this makes things more clear. If you would like to make a game then please register as this will give me an idea of numbers. I will keep registration open until Christmas.

best regards,

Rob

Re: Scenarioz [Re: robertbruce] #300212
11/30/09 15:04
11/30/09 15:04
Germany, Magdeburg
Rei_Ayanami Offline
Expert
Rei_Ayanami  Offline
Expert

Germany, Magdeburg
Ah, now I understand - then the idea isn't bad - it's good!

well, your PM livit has reached - can you please delete some post, so that I can ask you somethings?

Re: Scenarioz [Re: Rei_Ayanami] #300213
11/30/09 15:07
11/30/09 15:07
Netherlands
Joozey Offline
Expert
Joozey  Offline
Expert

Netherlands
Splendid idea, if I only had left a working game...

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs
Re: Scenarioz [Re: Rei_Ayanami] #300298
12/01/09 12:02
12/01/09 12:02
UK
robertbruce Offline OP
robertbruce  Offline OP

UK
Rei_Ayanami - I have deleted some messages so feel free to ask your questions.

Re: Scenarioz [Re: robertbruce] #300324
12/01/09 15:28
12/01/09 15:28
Germany, Magdeburg
Rei_Ayanami Offline
Expert
Rei_Ayanami  Offline
Expert

Germany, Magdeburg
Originally Posted By: UBB
robertbruce is over their Private Topic limit.

So, still

Re: Scenarioz [Re: Rei_Ayanami] #300384
12/01/09 21:55
12/01/09 21:55
UK
robertbruce Offline OP
robertbruce  Offline OP

UK
Should be ok now.

Re: Scenarioz [Re: robertbruce] #301204
12/08/09 23:12
12/08/09 23:12
USA, Florida
3dworld Offline
3dworld  Offline

USA, Florida
I've play the demos included in the package and I must say they really good....but....You must fix a couple of things before you go in the market with that project:
My subsections:

1 - Add more details to the levels and the models, even if the game is very,very short( New gen games are really competitive out there).
2 - No matter what you have to pay to your team that 50% of the money that you make.
3 - Last but not least. Make a contract with the designers, programmers, and the rest of your work team (Cover your ass).

Good luck...
smile

Re: Scenarioz [Re: 3dworld] #301301
12/09/09 15:29
12/09/09 15:29
UK
robertbruce Offline OP
robertbruce  Offline OP

UK
Thanks for the feedback.

I agree that detail is essential for any scenarioz. The demos were on a time limit but we may update them over the christmas period. Mini scenarioz should all have several possibilities for endings whether the player wins or loses.

After christmas the shop will be available to test to all members and contracts will be made. We have decided to offer a more attractive commission of 75% since 3dgs developers will be making the games.

In addition we have created an ideas pool for people to submit ideas of scenarioz or for developers to choose a project they would like to create. The Ideas pool can be found here.

Things are looking good and everything is going on schedule. Please keep comments and feedback coming in as well as ideas for scenarioz projects.

Re: Scenarioz [Re: Cowabanga] #301416
12/10/09 11:34
12/10/09 11:34
ratchet Offline
Expert
ratchet  Offline
Expert

It looks like Warrio ware game on DS !

Don't take too bad what i will say , just my own opinion and because i hate to pay money for bad or crappy game :
I just whant to enlight you in some manner laugh

1)
We have decided to offer a more attractive commission of 75% since 3dgs developers will be making the games.
Be realistic, do you see lot of quality games made with A7 and completed ?
That's hard to find ones completed and good in the showcase already ! (Wee don't see lot of things completed in A7 showcase compared ot Unity Showcaes for example !)

1) Why selling mini games ? ?
Even on applestore you can find top notch games that you don't find quality and finition with A7.
I would prefer to connect on steam, and download a demo and buy an old AAA for 2 Euros , that you won't have quality in your program list !
Just form that point , i think you are lot more dreaming and your only goal is money like some dreaming mmo people !

Why should we work for you to make money ???

I would prefer to complete a game, make more levels , and sell it with a serious Indie publisher, that have bette radvertisment than you !

Even better Unity 3D that have Web browser capabilities is what you are trying to emulate : useless effort !
Just use Unity i would want to say ?????

Unity 3D games

I'm just realistic :
I'll never pay for PC mini games made with A7, when you can find a lot AAA games not very old sometimes at low price in shops !
Why buying a bad A7 mini racing game if i can buy for 2-3 Euros an old AAA racing games that you won't never reach quality !
Even Need for speed Underground or others are at very low price now : why should i buy a bad or too simple A7 racing game with indie graphics ?

And i just don't talk about Steam or AppleStore laugh

Just think about these points !
I hope people not ot fall in your money appetite tongue !

Finish a good little game , and find a good indie publisher instead !!
like AAAAhhaaaaaaaaHHaaaaaa A7 game that is now sold in steam !!

It looks like all people saying sometimes i have a top notch project mmo : I need some designers, 3D artist etc ... come work for me , i want to win lot of money !

I don't like that sort of people !

Last edited by ratchet; 12/10/09 11:48.
Re: Scenarioz [Re: ratchet] #301480
12/10/09 23:12
12/10/09 23:12
UK
robertbruce Offline OP
robertbruce  Offline OP

UK
Thanks for the feedback.

You have obviously spent some time thinking about your opinions.

About your comments

"I just whant to enlight you in some manner"

Firstly, I'm not really in need of enlightenment since everything is a distraction from who we truly are.

"1) Be realistic, do you see lot of quality games made with A7 and completed ? That's hard to find ones completed and good in the showcase already ! (Wee don't see lot of things completed in A7 showcase compared ot Unity Showcaes for example !)"

We are not selling games that are completed. We are selling levels and I think there are some talented people on this forum who would challenge your comments. I also think there are lots of developers with lots of unfinished games they could easily convert into a Scenarioz.

"1) Why selling mini games ? ? Even on applestore you can find top notch games that you don't find quality and finition with A7."

Yes but they are limited in imagination. I have been around since the sinclair days and those games have more substance than some of the glossy factory made games that have the words shiny shiny on the box. Graphics are not everything.

"Why should we work for you to make money ???"

Actually I would be working for you, selling your games. If you were working for me I would be earning 75%.

"I would prefer to complete a game, make more levels , and sell it with a serious Indie publisher, that have bette radvertisment than you !"

Would it not be wiser to publish it wherever you can? If you made a scenarioz you would only have to produce a one detailed level and you could advertise your game. Then you could carry on and finish your game and then try to sell it on your own.

"Finish a good little game , and find a good indie publisher instead !! like AAAAhhaaaaaaaaHHaaaaaa A7 game that is now sold in steam !! It looks like all people saying sometimes i have a top notch project mmo : I need some designers, 3D
artist etc ... come work for me , i want to win lot of money !"

Actually, the project was created with the intention to give people the chance to share their work and for all of us to make some money.

"Don't take too bad what i will say , just my own opinion and because i hate to pay money for bad or crappy game :"

I am guessing that you are of a younger age and you are welcome to your opinion. Let's leave it like that.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  jcl, Realspawn, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de