i think that there is someting right that sonic's says, the the manual of 3DGS isnt covers the all engine abliltis. not only in graphic section,
lets say Multi player... can some one find me where in the manual there is full tutorail about multi-player... Nope cause its havent there is just explantion about the functions and like saying break you head with that
thats why we dont have a desent multiplayer games and the most BIG janer today is multi player.
same thing about shaders i take a look trying to understad what they want from me but i filed doing it, its all about function,no examples at all, ok mabye one about this raptile skin but its not very understandable...
i think conitec need to share us more about the engine this is the way to achive 100% of the engine and i dont care if the 2.3 update will take a month to arrive our computers if it worth that i will be hapier to manage all engine abliltis....

but i dont want you to think that im not like or im just complineing about the engine i like it, its very usefull, but i want to control it fully
those my money that i paid for my engine worth it?

oh and sorry about the english