by jcl. 04/26/24 11:18
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, SBGuy), 987 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Re: Let's team up - team members please post your info here [Re: Blink] #304096
01/04/10 23:39
01/04/10 23:39
Earth
Germanunkol Offline
Expert
Germanunkol  Offline
Expert

Earth
If you don't try you'll never know ... laugh

Unless you want to keep it secret of course

~"I never let school interfere with my education"~
-Mark Twain
Re: Let's team up - team members please post your info here [Re: Germanunkol] #304098
01/04/10 23:52
01/04/10 23:52
Connecticut, USA
Blink Offline

Expert
Blink  Offline

Expert

Connecticut, USA
no, not at all. i am for the community.

My Famous Quotes: "Hip hop is like a virus, infecting everyone and everything around it. Every form of media has some way,shape or form, assimilated hip hop into it." It has also mutated into other strains like, trip hop, house, rap, gangster, and conscious forms. Once you are infected with it, its with you for life."
Re: Let's team up - team members please post your info here [Re: Blink] #304100
01/05/10 00:04
01/05/10 00:04
Connecticut, USA
Blink Offline

Expert
Blink  Offline

Expert

Connecticut, USA
Me, Myself, and My Enemy
A time jumping adventure
(c) Terrence Collins aka Blink, paranoid thoughtz multimedia
Written by Terrence Collins
Version 1.0
Saturday, December 26, 2009
1. Introduction
Elevator pitch
Me, Myself, and My Enemy (or alternatively,MMME)is a time hopping action/adventure chronicling the exploits of a disturbed scientist, hell bent on changing the past to create a better future for himself, using time travel devices and time altering devices of his own design. His plans seem to be working in his favor, until his plans are disrupted by the only person who could stop him. His younger self, who secretly stumbles upon his future self placing a time altering device in the basement of his childhood home. Knowing that the reality unfolding before his eyes is wrong, he slips into the time portal as his future self exits, before it closes and he is changed forever like his reality.

Abstract
MMME is an action/adventure game that a pits a young man against the evil intents of his future self who has created devices that alters the reality of that time, tageting moments in time that will change life as we know it forever.Our hero must enter each level set in a different time periods, search for the device using stealth tactics and weapons and tools if necessary, solve puzzles to undo the time altering damage done by his future self and unlock the distorted reality device, restoring the flow of reality to normal, then time jumping to the next period in time, following the trail of his future self, hoping to catch up with him and stop his future self before it is too late and his future becomes “true” history.

My Famous Quotes: "Hip hop is like a virus, infecting everyone and everything around it. Every form of media has some way,shape or form, assimilated hip hop into it." It has also mutated into other strains like, trip hop, house, rap, gangster, and conscious forms. Once you are infected with it, its with you for life."
Re: Let's team up - team members please post your info here [Re: Blink] #304101
01/05/10 00:05
01/05/10 00:05
Connecticut, USA
Blink Offline

Expert
Blink  Offline

Expert

Connecticut, USA
i was trying to use George's template.

Re: Let's team up - team members please post your info here [Re: Blink] #304103
01/05/10 00:13
01/05/10 00:13
Connecticut, USA
Blink Offline

Expert
Blink  Offline

Expert

Connecticut, USA
see, i figure, the man from the future will "assume" positions of power by "inventing"(selling inventions that he will claim as his own, and amassing a fortune in that time)using his money as a position of power. keep in mind our hero entered the time portal after his future self, so there would be time for his future self to change a reality and continue his schemes.

Re: Let's team up - team members please post your info here [Re: Blink] #304147
01/05/10 11:43
01/05/10 11:43
USA
Guardian Offline
Serious User
Guardian  Offline
Serious User

USA
I don't know if this is the right place for this. But to follow Blink's example which I like by the way. Here is my attempt at a game Idea following George's outline.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mars Runs Red
A Space adventure
© Dennis Cameron, Arcfire software
Written by Dennis Cameron
Version 1.0
Tuesday January 5, 2010

1. Introduction

Elevator pitch

Mars Runs Red is a “Near Future”, Space Adventure game that places you stranded on the Martian surface after having crash landed killing most of your crew, and leaving you with limited food air and medical supplies. Then it finds you confronted by a yet unknown primitive life form that you must befriend or attack at your parole. Meanwhile back on Earth the multinational resources corporation you work for has been sold to the dark factions on Earth that arose out of the last major war for finance, order and control. They have sent a quote rescue ship to save you. But, a short time after they arrive you find your sole remaining crewmate brutally murdered. You must use the merger surveying and collecting equipment to make weapons find food and air supplies to keep yourself alive and escape your tormentors and worn what’s left of a civilized Earth.

Abstract

Mars Runs Red is an adventure game that allows the player to explore hidden ruins and caves of mars and perhaps an orbiting space-station or ground base for resources to fight his way to Justice. The Dark Faction knows all to well about the primitives and plans on enslaving them if possible to extract the resources of Mars to support their crumbling empire. You may be able to stop them but, will you have the time, courage, and brains needed to do it. Game can have cooperative play with primitive Martian creatures or on the Dark Side. Allows many different settings for scenes levels and puzzles.

Target audience
Kids and adults, ages 12 and up.

Target Platform

Windows-based PC. The game kit will include an executable (.exe) file that can be run.

Unique selling points

- Realistic physics for player movement in space ect.
- Enemy AI advanced;
- The game runs fine even on mid-range PCs.
- Real ethical dilemmas not situational.

I’m tired now so I hope there are no mistakes.

Guardian

Game Models
Re: Let's team up - team members please post your info here [Re: Guardian] #304153
01/05/10 12:38
01/05/10 12:38
Bucharest, Romania
George Offline OP

Expert
George  Offline OP

Expert

Bucharest, Romania
Thank you for these unique ideas, guys. It's good to see that you are following my template, but it's not mandatory to do it.
I am working at an ideea myself; don't expect to see anything spectacular, though laugh

Re: Let's team up - team members please post your info here [Re: George] #304221
01/05/10 21:26
01/05/10 21:26
Connecticut, USA
Blink Offline

Expert
Blink  Offline

Expert

Connecticut, USA
This is rather exciting, i hope my idea wins,lol.

Re: Let's team up - team members please post your info here [Re: Blink] #304225
01/05/10 22:13
01/05/10 22:13
Bielefeld, Germany
Pappenheimer Offline
Senior Expert
Pappenheimer  Offline
Senior Expert

Bielefeld, Germany
I don't want to spoil the fun, but a design document should cover complete lists of the graphical assets etc. as well, as you can see in the design document template of the last AUM.
Maybe, it is sufficient to make a design document of a prototype with complete lists and a schedule first. The example in AUM is more of a prototype than a full game, anyway.

Re: Let's team up - team members please post your info here [Re: Pappenheimer] #304229
01/05/10 23:03
01/05/10 23:03
Connecticut, USA
Blink Offline

Expert
Blink  Offline

Expert

Connecticut, USA
i saw that, but i need more time to compile something like this. i can write a great storyline, even do some great storyboards, but truthfully, if i am goingto do all that i will need more time, and a new scanner to upload pictures(my scanner broke,lol). i hope the idea itself would give everyone a general idea.

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  George 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de