by titanicpiano14. 04/11/24 14:56
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (7th_zorro, 1 invisible), 465 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
EternallyCurious, 11honza11, ccorrea, sakolin, rajesh7827
19046 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22
Re: Survive! 0.62 Update / online team survival game [Re: mk_1] #357925
02/09/11 01:42
02/09/11 01:42
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
TheShooter Offline
User
TheShooter  Offline
User

Ich wollte dich mal auf was hinweisen. In deinem installationsverzeichnis von Survive befindet sich die "Anet - Key" Datei. Weiß jetzt nicht, ob das schlimm ist, sieht aber für mich so aus.
Oder ist das schon die verpackte Version??

mfG

Staub ist das neue Prime!!

Programming is like sex:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Aktuelles Projekt: http://thisiswargame.bplaced.net/index.html

A8 Commercial *freu*
Re: Survive! 0.62 Update / online team survival game [Re: TheShooter] #357940
02/09/11 07:49
02/09/11 07:49
Earth
Germanunkol Offline
Expert
Germanunkol  Offline
Expert

Earth
Das muss so sein. Die ANet.key muss mitgeliefert werden, aber du kannst sie nur benutzten, wenn sie auch wirklich für deinen namen registriert ist. Passt also.

~"I never let school interfere with my education"~
-Mark Twain
Re: Survive! 0.62 Update / online team survival game [Re: Germanunkol] #358158
02/09/11 19:52
02/09/11 19:52
Earth
Germanunkol Offline
Expert
Germanunkol  Offline
Expert

Earth
Building was so much fun again:

Last man standing:

We made it to wave 27, then I had to go...

Carrying boxes does get repetitive. Something to solve that problem in higher waves would be cool (for example: "air drop" special ability: when you call it and mark an area, 5 boxes will fall from the sky at that position.

Sorry. I know I have way more ideas than you can implement, so you'll have to filter out which ones you wanna do...

~"I never let school interfere with my education"~
-Mark Twain
Re: Survive! 0.62 Update / online team survival game [Re: Germanunkol] #358178
02/09/11 20:33
02/09/11 20:33
Kiel (Germany)
Superku Offline
Senior Expert
Superku  Offline
Senior Expert

Kiel (Germany)
It's a great project, but I'm losing interest in playing it. That's why:

1) The first ~3 rounds are pretty boring. It's not a problem in your game specifically, but in every "Horde" game like CoD: Nazi Zombies or GoW2: Horde. So that's not a big problem.

2) When only some (at least one) enemies are left, you practically have unlimited time to build your base. That's fine when you play the game the first or second time, but it gets way too repetitive and slow soon.
Suggestion: Keep enemies coming for some minutes ("infinite" amount, but limit them to ~100 simultaneously) and stop the spawning after some time. Then you have ~60 seconds to kill the rest and to (re)build your base. The next wave will start then, whether or not all enemies from the previous wave are dead (they don't die with a new wave).
When players just want to build, they should probably try Minecraft instead. Just my opinion.

3) The main part of the game, the shooting, should be improved next, please. It does not feel very good, you need some feedback that you're shooting actually.
Then, the previous weapons get useless when you find a new and better one.
You could limit the ammunition of each weapon (except the chainsaw?) to 2-3 magazines. When ammunition runs out, you need to get back to the weapon box to pick up new rounds.
Some enemies, i.e. the flying Otter-enemies, could only be killed by a special weapon (laser, railgun, ...), so you don't just stay at a single weapon box.

4) The generator needs to have more influence on the gameplay, most people I've played with didn't even know that it exists and that you have to protect it. Then, knowing it, they still did not care at all.

"Falls das Resultat nicht einfach nur dermassen gut aussieht, sollten Sie nochmal von vorn anfangen..." - Manual

Check out my new game: Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends
Re: Survive! 0.62 Update / online team survival game [Re: Superku] #358182
02/09/11 20:58
02/09/11 20:58
Da wo du nicht bist! Muhahaha!
xxxxxxx Offline
User
xxxxxxx  Offline
User

Da wo du nicht bist! Muhahaha!
Ich verliere langsam auch das intresse am spielen weil:
1.vorallendingen weil das bauen so langwidrig ist es ist zwar schön solche riesigen buildings zu bauen aber es ist eindeutig zu langsam und mir fehlt ein Tarrain das nicht nur platt ist. Noch eine Idee es sollte einen art Leader geben, der über den ort der fallenden kisten und den generator besimmen kann und evt. noch mauern aus kisten über nen jed anheuern kann! Er sollte auch eine Taktik anschreiben können wie zb.: "tötet die hexen zuerst" und noch spieler die im nich gehorchen für 3. runden sperren. Es sollte dann alle 10 runden ein neuen Leader gewählt werden!
2.Ich finde, dass das Schießen mehr spaß mit einem größeren heer besser wäre also 20 gegen unmengen zombies und noch besseren waffen, noch stärkeren blut effekten(so das die letzten zombies fast rot eintreffen) waffen die mehr ruckeln und ziehlen. an meinen Waffen wünschen hat sich noch nichts geändert grin
mfg
xxxxxxx

Es ist immer wieder erstaunlich, dass Leute die riesen Scripte schreiben die einfachsten sachen nicht können zb. mich mit SIEBEN x zu schreiben! tongue
Re: Survive! 0.62 Update / online team survival game [Re: Superku] #358376
02/10/11 22:38
02/10/11 22:38
Berlin, Germany
S
SchokoKeks Offline OP
User
SchokoKeks  Offline OP
User
S

Berlin, Germany
@Superku: I feel the same about some points. Here are my plans for the next versions:

Its often annoying that people want to build for so long. I'm going to try out Superkus idea of fixed timers, too see how people react on that. I'd rather have a longer build time, maybe ranging from 30 seconds in the first rounds to 180 seconds in the higher rounds. I'll add sprinting until then so that you can build much faster, and the monsters will take less hits so you loose less crates and can continuously increase your fortress during the rounds.

Still I'll add more build variety, the generator will have a key part:

You'll need to power it by putting an oil crate on top of it. It will then create electricity which can transmitted though metal crates and will power turrets and other gadgets, possibly. The oil crate has to be replaced every now and then because it runs empty. You'll also be able to create traps by using bait-crates which will draw all nearby enemies to them for a limited time. You'll then be able to concentrate your fire or use TNT to get rid of them.
Later, you'll be able to create fire walls by dropping oil on the floor and igniting it, but that won't added to the next version.

I'll see what I can do about the weapons, they'll surely get some shoot trails/tracers soon. In the long run, I'm planning a weapon upgrade system so people will be able to specify themselves for a gun. Together with head-shots this will make the pistols and smaller rifle more attractive because of their accuracy. Limited ammunition is also something I'm aiming for, and I do like Superkus idea, because it doesn't involve buying stuff, which I don't really want to include.

Boss waves are also planned, but might not make it into the next update.

As I said before, I hardly have any time right now until the end of February. The next version will be released in march, hopefully featuring most of the above!

Re: Survive! 0.62 Update / online team survival game [Re: SchokoKeks] #359912
02/20/11 13:52
02/20/11 13:52
TheShooter Offline
User
TheShooter  Offline
User

Ist das Projekt tot?

Programming is like sex:

A8 Commercial *freu*
Re: Survive! 0.62 Update / online team survival game [Re: TheShooter] #359913
02/20/11 14:21
02/20/11 14:21
Germany, BW, Stuttgart
MasterQ32 Offline
Expert
MasterQ32  Offline
Expert

Germany, BW, Stuttgart
hast du nicht mitbekommen, das SchokoKeks im Moment keine Zeit hat, daran zu arbeiten??
Wird halt nichts mehr geschrieben

Visit my site: www.masterq32.de
Re: Survive! 0.62 Update / online team survival game [Re: MasterQ32] #359916
02/20/11 14:26
02/20/11 14:26
TheShooter Offline
User
TheShooter  Offline
User

Achso, habe ich jetzt nicht mitbekommen. Wird das denn in naher Zukunft noch einmal fertiggestellt? 2011? 2012?

Programming is like sex:

A8 Commercial *freu*
Re: Survive! 0.62 Update / online team survival game [Re: TheShooter] #359919
02/20/11 14:36
02/20/11 14:36
Berlin, Germany
S
SchokoKeks Offline OP
User
SchokoKeks  Offline OP
User
S

Berlin, Germany
Wie oben (auf Englisch) geschrieben habe ich momentan leider gar keine Zeit, weil ich für wichtige Klausuren lernen muss. Bei der ersten bin ich auch schon durchgefallen... Ich werd erst im März wieder Zeit haben und will Mitte März (2011!) die nächste Version rausbringen.
Da kaum jemand drauf war und um Strom zu sparen ist der Server auf momentan nicht mehr online. Das wird sich mit einer neuer Version natürlich dann ändern!

Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de