by 3run. 03/01/24 19:06
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, Imhotep), 567 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
sakolin, rajesh7827, juergen_wue, NITRO_FOREVER, jack0roses
19043 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Game studio Edition [Re: MMike] #413527
12/15/12 00:43
12/15/12 00:43
Caucasus
3run Offline
Senior Expert
3run  Offline
Senior Expert

Caucasus
Originally Posted By: MMike
Jcl, i cracked the last A8 trial version... Dont know if itrs full PRO or not. And JCl why you say its crack proof?
But i found some weird stuff like Instructor version? Team , Magazine, what are those?
You are nuts, aren't you? grin

Looking for free stuff?? Take a look here: http://badcom.at.ua
Support me on: https://boosty.to/3rung
Re: Game studio Edition [Re: 3run] #413529
12/15/12 01:02
12/15/12 01:02
MMike Offline OP
Serious User
MMike  Offline OP
Serious User

Quote:

HE should know about this is possible, at least. I would like to know... BUt this is a problem of perspective..

And, anyway, Im not selling nor distributing the thing. Like i told, i just wanted to try the augmented, did you expect me to buy the PRO just for TRY!?

This is like, changing your windows time, to foul some old apps to give you more 30 days of an expired program.. i done alot of that in the past... OR do a registry clean and that would do it. OR in the last case, format your Windows. The world is full of chance. Depends in everyone to do something out of it. Dont blame on me! Its the system...

And to be sincere im not very good at coding C++, dlls, actually, however i can try to crack some programs, in theory some will work, other not, i understood some of the concepts of the cracking, but not all of them, and i just use my intuition sometimes, and it works.

I did not created nothing, i just changed it. THe crack its not even functional in a way that would be dangerous, or could pose a treat to Conitec (losing sales etc..) Because its not working 100%.

Cracking is a reality, you can only close your eyes to it, but thats silly. Or as a programmer, you can develop more secure programs. Thats why Bank systems got improved, and etc etc, because there are always this cosmic motion of mutation, and evolution...

For me I just see it also as a educational thing, i got very entertained doing it, because its kind of fun, and very addicting, like a game puzzle.. you want to acomplish a goal.

And then, IM not using a FULLY CRACKED VERSION (but it could be) and im not selling on the web or even free. Its for Personal USE.
I would't personaly feel good to myself, doing a game, publishing and then give no credits to 3ggamestudio creators. As a programmer myself i respect that stuff man.

I i told them, because i think, it would be safer for them, knowing a software can be cracked, to have an engine, that would not compile, and the publishing would be done on a pay per service fashion. I dont want to hurt them, nor their economy in any way, or be responsable for that.
Although i think, that having cracks around a software, means 2 things ( the program is really good, and useful to a vast number of individuals -> which is a good sign) and 2- Its a markting path, because more and more people get to know the engine etc, and want to use it, because they know has a crack etc etc...

But the topic, (i cracked the thing has no value to me), it could be anything.. when i want something i do the best i can to do it. As a programmer i just used my skills, thats all..And even that its very subjective. because you see, i could opt to dont tell, but, that wouldn't change anything, because i would have done it " secretly", you just did not know about it.
These examples happen all the time. Probably its not just me doing this stuff. I could grab picture of you, and cut them into pieces, and burn it, and you wouldn't know...

NOw the question is, are you a person that accept the truth first, and then live with it, or not. Alot of wrong this happen all the time, we dont know.

Even if i could crack a fully working engine, i doubt i would compile any decent stuff. My creativity its not in games, at least recently...

I think think is good to have this kind of guys trying, to protect them more, i know know. Thats why i suggested the pay per publish thing...

And sorry for my english!

Last edited by MMike; 12/15/12 01:42.
Re: Game studio Edition [Re: MMike] #413530
12/15/12 01:19
12/15/12 01:19
Dico Offline
Dico  Offline

Originally Posted By: 3run
Jcl, i cracked the last A8 trial version... Dont know if itrs full PRO or not. And JCl why you say its crack proof?
But i found some weird stuff like Instructor version? Team , Magazine, what are those?

What? Im not selling nor distributing the thing. Like i told, i just did the thing to use to try the augmented, did you expect me to buy the PRO just for TRY!?

For me its not "going nuts telling" because, its like natural to mee, i mean, if i can open the thing and just go there and change this and this.... and the crack its not functional, in a way that would be dangerous, or could pose a treat to COnitec (losing sales etc..) Because its not working 100%, and no one would want that i (think).

I just see it also as a educational thing, and even as a form to report they need to (perhaps) improve their protection.

IM not using a CRACKED VERSIon that you got on the internet, to sell stuff... and put things on the market... Without giving contribution to Them. (As a programmer i respect that stuff)...

So thats why i told.

And even that its very subjective. because you see, i could opt to dont tell, but, that wouldn't change anything, because i would do it, then secretly.. (see the thing) examples like this happen all the time. Probably its not just me doing this stuff...

I could graba picture of you, and cut them into pieces, and burn it, and you wouldn't know...

NOw the question is, are you a person that accept the truth first, and then live with it, or not.

but unfortunatly, even if the crack was PRO FULL working, i doubt i would compile any decent stuff. My creativity its not in games, at least recently...

Ok try with physXtest.c in simple folder

Re: Game studio Edition [Re: Dico] #413531
12/15/12 01:25
12/15/12 01:25
MMike Offline OP
Serious User
MMike  Offline OP
Serious User

Quote:
Ok try with physXtest.c in simple folder

Ok i did, and what is not expected? I just saw ball falling while colliding in the floor, and bouncing, each other.

But are physXtest just a PRO feature? i think it even works with trial? Dont remember now..

PS: you took so long to reply... I have to do some other tasks, tomorrow i will see.

Last edited by MMike; 12/15/12 01:54.
Re: Game studio Edition [Re: MMike] #413537
12/15/12 08:18
12/15/12 08:18
Germany
C
Ch40zzC0d3r Offline
Serious User
Ch40zzC0d3r  Offline
Serious User
C

Germany
Do you used ollydbg to crack?
Since you said your programming skills are not the best shocked
ASM is one if the hardest languages I can think of. Normally I can crack shit, but if its packed we need to unpack first, where most of the noobs are failing. VMProtect is one of the advanced packers, I need help to unpack it on highest protection.

Re: Game studio Edition [Re: Ch40zzC0d3r] #413541
12/15/12 09:36
12/15/12 09:36
ratchet Offline
Expert
ratchet  Offline
Expert

YES HE'S NUTS laugh

We don't mind if he can crack 3DGS, Unity, UT3 ...
If he distribute even one only version ... it will be rude for him ...
perhaps he have never cracked anything ... ?

I think he just want and need to talk ...

His thread is USELESS ...

3DGS is a very outdated engine for lot of people, do you really think a crack version would be popular ?
Specially compared to some other popular 3D engines.

And people selling a game , receiving money in their account , i think know that received money on their bank is written for ever in their account ...
I think they prefer to avoid to sell a product made with a cracked version indeed laugh
People selling a game are not kids ...

Cracked 3D engine version IS USELESS ... even if their exist ... for people SELLING a game.

People using a crack to play with the engine ... well it's nothing that really matters ...

Esenthel engine for example is free, just need you to pay a cheap license if you REALLY SELL A GAME.

3DGS commercial is good as that with it's price.

And there are very very few 3D games selled each year with 3DGS ,so cracking is useless.
Unity sells a lot OF 3D GAMES each month compared ...

For serious people we use official 3D tools , Engines etc .. cau we target to sell something.
For peope toying, yes they can play with cracked software ... if they WANT TO PLAY ...

Well this THREAD IS USELESS ... It could BE CLOSED PERHAPS ?
Talking about things that really doesn't matter ...

-----------

I forget :
IF HE CAN T MAKE A GORGEOUS GAME WITH 3DGS COMMERCIAL , NO WAY PRO VERSION WON'T MAKE IT BETTER laugh

And saying he have left for another 3D engine, why he's polluting the forum if he don't use 3DGS no more ?

HE SHOULD STOP POLLUTING THE FORUM WITH USELESS THREAD !

Last edited by ratchet; 12/15/12 09:42.
Re: Game studio Edition [Re: Ch40zzC0d3r] #413543
12/15/12 09:49
12/15/12 09:49
Frankfurt
jcl Offline

Chief Engineer
jcl  Offline

Chief Engineer

Frankfurt
The only gamestudio version that ever was cracked, meaning unlocked to a working Pro, was an A6.2 beta version.

A Russian hacker group attempted in 2007 and 2008 to crack A7. They reported success several times and published many "cracked" versions on warez websites. None of those cracks did really work. They apparently gave up after a year, at least we did not hear about them again.

Of course, anything can be cracked, but this would require a real programmer, and he had to invest weeks of serious effort due to the various anti-crack mechanisms implemented in 2008 against those Russian hackers. As no one has seriously attempted this so far as to our knowledge, a cracked Gamestudio version is not to be expected.

Re: Game studio Edition [Re: jcl] #413555
12/15/12 11:31
12/15/12 11:31
Dico Offline
Dico  Offline

Originally Posted By: jcl
The only gamestudio version that ever was cracked, meaning unlocked to a working Pro, was an A6.2 beta version.

A Russian hacker group attempted in 2007 and 2008 to crack A7. They reported success several times and published many "cracked" versions on warez websites. None of those cracks did really work. They apparently gave up after a year, at least we did not hear about them again.

Of course, anything can be cracked, but this would require a real programmer, and he had to invest weeks of serious effort due to the various anti-crack mechanisms implemented in 2008 against those Russian hackers. As no one has seriously attempted this so far as to our knowledge, a cracked Gamestudio version is not to be expected.

jcl , a7 can easily cracked by key ack6c or ack6s but not by key8

Re: Game studio Edition [Re: Dico] #413558
12/15/12 11:55
12/15/12 11:55
Serbia
Iglarion Offline
User
Iglarion  Offline
User

Serbia
I do not see what is the point of cracked 3dgs. None of the serious developer would waste its time that use illegal software. 3dgs is not a game we play and throw in a bucket, it is software that is constantly being improved and simply is not possible publish game with ilegal version. I think 150 euro is not to much for someone who want make and publish game. If somene want only play with 3dgs he can try a free or trial version.

Quote:
jcl , a7 can easily cracked by key ack6c or ack6s but not by key8

Each key has its own name, and i think that no one is foolish enough to easily put his key on internet.

The only thing i could add to the price of the Pro version might be a bit cheaper tongue

Re: Game studio Edition [Re: Iglarion] #413562
12/15/12 12:26
12/15/12 12:26
Budapest
sivan Offline
Expert
sivan  Offline
Expert

Budapest
some reasons for using a cracked version of any game engine or design software having a per seat licence:
- to postpone buying a licence, until game is ready to sell, thus shorten the investment time. this may have a positive effect on selling the most expensive edition: e.g. each Unity Pro update is cracked and available easily (I don't know how stable they are)
- for toying a cracked version is okay, but those people would never buy any licence I think
- imo a one month trial period is short for testing all the features of a totally unknown and complex engine

3dgs licensing policy is not bad, you can upgrade as you improve, but I agree the Pro is a bit over priced, this is the stage where I think of switching to another engine...

Free world editor for 3D Gamestudio: MapBuilder Editor
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  aztec, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de