Hi,
I'm having a very strange error, not due to Zorro.

This weekend I had to stop Zorro because the server (Windows Server 2012 R2) got frozen,

I use a FXCM no dealing desk EUR account. The thing is that when I re-started Zorro on Monday, Zorro was not able to load the CFDs data (NAS100, SPX500, GER30, Oil,..), but the rest of assets loading was ok. Therefore, to start Zorro (without the CFDs) I had to set in the ini file FXOnly = 1, to at least trade the Currencies (but then I was not able to trade the Metals..)
Moreover, in FXCM Trade Station Desktop, if I tried to open a CFD chart, I got nothing. Then I knew the problem was not related to Zorro.

The strange thing is that, in the same machine, if I use a different FXCM account (this one is a Dealing Desk), I don't get such errors. And I have no issues with charts.

After that, I tested Zorro in a different machine, a Windows 7 x64, and I got astonished: Zorro worked fine for the assets, including CFDs.

I've opened an issue at FXCM.

I've tried to attach some screen prints, but I don't find any "Attachement" button...

There's an error in Windows Event Log (application) related to the Trading Station:

Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Candleworks\FXTS2\MFC80.DLL". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="8.0.50608.0" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

Happy trading laugh