by jcl. 04/26/24 11:08
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, Quad), 748 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR, 11honza11
19049 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: ZapFall went live on Amazon App store [Re: FBL] #455504
10/21/15 15:49
10/21/15 15:49
cyberspace
W
Wjbender Offline OP
User
Wjbender  Offline OP
User
W

cyberspace
https:/www.fuckyou.com/there-is-no-issue-just-a-difference-of-oppinion.

https:/www.dontbeadick.com/i-handled-the-off-point-subject-with-a laugh

so after that then try this

https:/www.getthefuckreal

i am sure this all started here
Originally Posted By: Wjbender
just came up with the ultimate function
Code:
void fix_my_bug()
{
    wait(1);
}

and now the "band" is out to make a fool of me , it all started very lightly put and i took it with a smile though , but now the smile is gone , because the "band" now wants to defend the foolishness when logic failed .

so , peace out , and fuck you dude

Last edited by Wjbender; 10/21/15 15:55.

Compulsive compiler
Re: ZapFall went live on Amazon App store [Re: Wjbender] #455506
10/21/15 16:05
10/21/15 16:05
Kiel (Germany)
Superku Offline
Senior Expert
Superku  Offline
Senior Expert

Kiel (Germany)
Uh, I think it's time to calm down a little.
From what I can tell and see slin just stated a bunch of stuff which could be improved, not insulting you but not breaking it gently either. IMO that's fine though, if you put out your work for criticism you, me and everyone else can and possibly will get harsh reviews.

"Falls das Resultat nicht einfach nur dermassen gut aussieht, sollten Sie nochmal von vorn anfangen..." - Manual

Check out my new game: Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends
Re: ZapFall went live on Amazon App store [Re: Superku] #455508
10/21/15 16:16
10/21/15 16:16
F
FBL Offline
Senior Expert
FBL  Offline
Senior Expert
F

Okay, time to press the notify button the first time ever.

For the record: I did not even notice the wait(1) comment was from you before now. And I'm not upset about it in any way either.
The point of my link was: don't make yourself a fool, stay cool with criticsm. As stated in the link.
Chance wasted.

Re: ZapFall went live on Amazon App store [Re: FBL] #455509
10/21/15 16:36
10/21/15 16:36
cyberspace
W
Wjbender Offline OP
User
Wjbender  Offline OP
User
W

cyberspace
and the point was , i was cool ,but you just had to come in and throw a "hey look at my funny reply" didnt you ?

that has become very offensive based on the context of the discussion you decided to post your clowning around reply.

dont act innocent here , you stepped over the line period.

you can use the notify button untill your blue or i get banned for standing my ground , i dont care , i have been very pollite and reasonable here , they can bann me if they want i dont care , and after that you and your mates can continue on this and discuss how i was "rightfully" banned i dont care ,i will not just keep shutting up , when someone tries to be funny amongst his buddies by trying to reply in a manner that can be devended as being innocent but actually is directly aimed at being a dick , to sit back and have a girly group giggle.

no way ! no how !

superku said:
Uh, I think it's time to calm down a little.
From what I can tell and see slin just stated a bunch of stuff which could be improved, not insulting you but not breaking it gently either. IMO that's fine though, if you put out your work for criticism you, me and everyone else can and possibly will get harsh reviews.

@superku , yes that is correct , and theres nothing wrong between me and slin except for oppinion differences , but then this jerk decided to come in and act like i dont know how to take someone elses oppinion . that is what i am saying.

Compulsive compiler
Re: ZapFall went live on Amazon App store [Re: Wjbender] #455510
10/21/15 16:40
10/21/15 16:40
F
FBL Offline
Senior Expert
FBL  Offline
Senior Expert
F

i have been very pollite and reasonable here

https:/www.fuckyou.com/there-is-no-issue-just-a-difference-of-oppinion.

https:/www.dontbeadick.com/i-handled-the-off-point-subject-with-a laugh

so after that then try this

https:/www.getthefuckreal

i am sure this all started here
just came up with the ultimate function
Code:
void fix_my_bug()
{
    wait(1);
}

and now the "band" is out to make a fool of me , it all started very lightly put and i took it with a smile though , but now the smile is gone , because the "band" now wants to defend the foolishness when logic failed .

so , peace out , and fuck you dude

sure.

Re: ZapFall went live on Amazon App store [Re: FBL] #455511
10/21/15 16:48
10/21/15 16:48
cyberspace
W
Wjbender Offline OP
User
Wjbender  Offline OP
User
W

cyberspace
you know exactly what i am talking about , i was having a raesonable oppinion based conversation in written words with slin and such , you stepped in and replied with a sarcastical remark directly as if i was having issues with the oppinions or discussion here , and i was "polite" and "peacefull" and active in that discussion and giving my oppinion (it happens to count as well laugh ) , but now you want to act like i started this .

i am not angry ,but now you know exactly how being an ass to someone feels like , you got what you deserved here .

i am now over it , you should too

Compulsive compiler
Re: ZapFall went live on Amazon App store [Re: Wjbender] #455513
10/21/15 16:53
10/21/15 16:53
F
FBL Offline
Senior Expert
FBL  Offline
Senior Expert
F

I gave you some useful lecture, you gave me insulting words in return.

Let me think if I'm over it....
how 'bout nope.?

But I'm over with wasting further time with you. Nice day.

Re: ZapFall went live on Amazon App store [Re: FBL] #455514
10/21/15 17:29
10/21/15 17:29
netherlands
Realspawn Offline

Expert
Realspawn  Offline

Expert

netherlands
And everybody went there own way and made peacefull fairy games and
they all have a happy ending grin

Find all my tutorials & Workshops at : www.rp-interactive.nl

Creativity starts in the brain
Re: ZapFall went live on Amazon App store [Re: Wjbender] #455516
10/21/15 17:59
10/21/15 17:59
cyberspace
W
Wjbender Offline OP
User
Wjbender  Offline OP
User
W

cyberspace

Originally Posted By: Firoball
I gave you some useful mmeow mmeow meeow meeeow ...meow Nice day.

okay thank you for the usefull lecture i will keep this in mind the next time i actually have a problem taking critique .cool have a nice day ..

go read this lecture again :

.hi , i released my very first mobile game today .

i am excited because i learned how to get my game out there on the market , i know it is not all that but such is the case for my first android game .

i have learned so many things from this experience thus far .

there are many areas i wish to improve upon in my next game wich i have not done in zapfall, i am definitely switching to unity for my next game .

the framework i used does not have an active community , there are missing documentation on certain aspects i needed to know as well , and to code in two different languages were to be required if i were to code a launcher in java plus code the game in squirrel ,something i could not do ...anyway i am glad it's out there now so that i can move on .

the process involved in submitting the app on amazon was simple , however the review is not very fast ,but it is something i can live with ,however i thought if i changed the icon graphics displayed in amazon app store it would simply just update , the app is again going through a review process for the update made , this is a slow .

i charged 1 cent over the minimum allowed price ,just for the heck of it ,i do not really expect much sales from it ,or very good reviews but any way , i would like it if someone shares their opinions on the game .

but i will surely look in to your link and the wisdom you bestowed down on little old me .

Compulsive compiler
Re: ZapFall went live on Amazon App store [Re: Wjbender] #455520
10/21/15 18:29
10/21/15 18:29
Canada
WretchedSid Offline
Expert
WretchedSid  Offline
Expert

Canada
What the shit happened here?! Without me!!!!111eleven

Wjbender, I dislike Slin as much as the next guy, but he got a point about the screenshot. The truth is, the mobile market is fucked up and you have to catch peoples attention. A stellar presentation does exactly that, and I hate to say it, but especially the image in the first post is not really attention grabbing. Creating a game and selling a game are two highly different aspects and good gameplay alone sadly doesn't sell. If you can't sell your product, that's perfectly fine and there is nothing wrong with it, but then you should reach out to someone who is able to write attention grabbing texts and create an awesome presentation of your game. Marketing sucks, but it's part of everything.

As for Firoball, I think he has a point as well. Slin was definitely not trying to attack you, he is blunt, but after all, he is German and Germans are blunt. It's because you can only do so much talking before the beer warms up too much, so you have to keep it short and to the point so you can enjoy the cold beer. But, same is to be said about Firo. I'm not good at taking criticism either, but it's part of life, and what you got to do is mentally categorize critique you get from people and decide for yourself if you want to accept it or not. If you don't want to, that's perfectly fine, it's your product and you can do what you want with it. But as long as it's not attacking you personally, you should just take it as it. That's all that Firo said...
Well, and then you two started a bitch fight without inviting me, for which I'm still mad.

With all of that being said, my beer is warm now. Damn.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de