Over a month ago I hired Peter Soxberger to create a secure HTTPS/FTPS plugin for 3DGS. Since then, I have been developing a personal template that I will be using for my new online projects. But I don't see any reason to keep these things to myself and I am sure there are many developers that can benefit from having a secure connection for their own online projects. Everyone is free to use it.
This template is designed to give developers all the tools they need to get started and to get their project online. It includes many features and tools to help ease the burden of online development. It can be used for games, editors or any other online project. I have also included the link for the original plugin if you just want to build your own from scratch.
Requirements : Before you get started, you should have a server to host the project and knowledge of Lite-C, PHP and know how to work with a mySQL database. This is required to update the template as well as develop your project. You must also own a pro edition of 3DGameStudio A8 to use the online features of the engine.
EVONET BETA v1.0 : This template includes the following features :
* Registration System + formatted data creation + user email verification.
* Login System using 3 forms of security (Name/Password/Local PassKey) (Also includes server-side brute force protection).
* Account Recovery System through Email.
* Online File Manager for Uploading/Downloading/Deleting Project files within the servers main project folder.
* Online Data Manager for Editing/Debugging your php/sql code. (User Database).
* Online Data Builder for creating custom project data.
* Bootstrap 4 Homepage Template that's ready for development.
* Secure User Access Page that's ready for development. (Already includes the form for users to change their secret password).
* Demo/code Examples for all features in the template.
* Lite-C Storefront that opens products in the browser for Basic In-App Purchasing. (Includes fully working fulfillment scripts).
* Online Sales Manager for keeping track of all your sales.
* Help file with details on how to set up the system and how to get started using it.
* Detailed in-app purchasing tutorial that describes how to set up your products and link them to your lite-c storefront.
* Bootstrap 4 XHTML fastspring shop style. (Optional)
This template will stay in a beta stage until further testing is done. Hopefully I haven't made many mistakes along the way. Feel free to use it for whatever you need it for. The template grew larger than I had originally planned and there is a lot to look over and review. The help file and in-app tutorial will cover most of what you need to know. The rest you will need to learn by reviewing the commented lite-c and PHP scripts. I'll continue to update it when I have the time.
NOTE : I won't be able to help when it comes to using PHP or mySQL and the meekroDB library that is used for database management also has it's own tutorials on it's website. You will find links to these in the help file and within the commented code.
LICENSE : A folder is included that holds the license for everything that's used in this project. (Everything is free to use)
I have licensed the Evonet template itself under MIT, so feel free to do whatever you want with it. Download Evonet Beta v1.0 AcknetSecure Plugin
If there are any problems with the template itself, post it here. If the problem is within my ability to fix, I'll do my best to get it patched up once I have some more free time.
Have a great day,
Brian Pressley (Evo) https://evoeon.com https://evonet.evoeon.com