I am an average programmer. I can code my trading ideas, but I have never tried to work with api or interfaces.
I would like to interface Zorro with the rest API of Darwinex, now in beta Test.
Where do you think wshould I start? I mean learning path or any other ideas.
I suppose I can write about making a darwinex plugin, and then I can share my code. But there is some fundamental knowledge that needs to be understood:
1) How to write a DLL for Windows.
2) How to get this DLL to work nicely with Zorro.
3) How to use Zorro's handy http functions with a REST API.
4) How to import these functions using the plugin interface.
5) And then how to write a plugin. Maybe cover Darwinex as an example.
Well, you can look up most of these things, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to write a mini-series and get some bonus traffic on my site. Does that sound good?
In my case, i am quite interested in system design in general. That is, how to properly design and code a robust and reliable system.
Machine learning applied to trading is another must topic.
I'll add these to my maybe list. I'll need to come up with some ideas.