I updated from Zorro 2.03 to 2.12. Then I retrained the Z12 strategy after I swaped the Z12 strategy file ("Z12*.x"), because it had a different size, so I thought it might be a good idea because it could be an improvement of the strategy, and afterwards I ran the test which was interupted by an error 040. See Screenshot.
Is that a failure in the Z12 script or can I solve that by myself? The training was completed without any error.
Update: I just discovered that only one ("Z12.par") of the 16 in total were updated through the training. See 2nd screenshot.
When I started the test it has read all the 16 par-files of the Z12 strategy.
I deleted all the Z12*.par-files and trained it to generate these again. Just one par-file was created. I then startet test and the test couldn't find the Z12_n.par-files. It seems to me that there is something wrong with the Z12 script which came with the 2.12 Zorro version.
Over night I trained the Z12 with Zorro V. 2.12 and the strategy Z12 script from Zorro V. 2.03 and this morning I see that still just one par-file was created. So it might has to do with the V. 2.12 and not the script. I think I have to roll back to Zorro V.2.03 or the new beta version.
Now I installed the new Zorro 2.15.3 Version and moved the Z12*.par-files in another folder, so Zorro can't find these and started the training. Hopefully that will work. (I do have the Zorro S version. Just to clarify.)
On another server of mine I updated from Zorro 2.12 to 2.15.2 as well. Then I moved all Z12*.par-files to another folder and startet the Z12 training. Same result on this server. Just one par-file was created and the test finds just the first par file and is missing all the rest. I will now move back all the versions and will hopefully find out which version the Z12 training was fully working.
Update: I installed 2.03 and 1.96.4 in two seperate folders. Then I moved all the Z12*.par files in a new created subfolder. Then I copied the license key into the Zorro-Root folders of both versions and at last I started the training. Now I am curious how that turns out.
I am trying to follow the instructions in the Zorro help. But I still have issues.
The story began with the error "Error 040: Wrong XAG/USD:ES optimize calls!". So I started the training. But I couldn't get rid of it.
I just updated (30min ago) everything and took the par-files delivered with the new 2.15 version and I still have this error 040. I want to have clean flawless running robots. I have three. One is fine. The other two not. Those which are having this issue are connected to cent accounts from fbs and roboforex. That one from fbs is 50% in positive profit. The one of roboforex is for my sister and I want to get I running without any error. But it seems not possible at the moment.
On an other server I am waiting for the results with previous version of zorro and their z12 scripts....
For cent accounts you must adapt the asset list. Some parameters are then 100 times higher or lower. The error 040 probably comes from skipping algorithms when something with the parameters is very wrong.
I will check that. But as far as I understand cent accounts is, that from the outside there is nothing different. Just from the inside. When you deposit 1€ you have 100 cents and cents will be treated like it would be Euros. Zorro doesn't recognize anything. It's just thinking that guy has money! ;-)