Hello,
I am facing a problem with Zorro after new installation due to hardware change.
The „older“ Zorro 2.53.9 was offering the broker named „offline“. I use „offline“ for EOD calculations with EOD datas downloaded via eodhistoricaldata.com

My newly installed Zorro reads version 2.562 - but „Offline“ is not available any more - it seems to be replaced by „Simulator“ ?

The documentation says :

Trading without a broker
It is sometimes desired to run a Zorro script in [Trade] mode with no broker connection, for instance when prices are received from online price sources and when trades are not directly sent.For this the Offline plugin can be used Alternatively, a live broker connection can be simulated with the Simulation plugin that's available in the Source folder. 

According to the docs, the should be a way to switch between „Offline“ and „Simulator“, but I am not able the find a way to return to Zorro’s „Offline“ mode. Main Problem with „Simulator“ is, that „simulator“ replaces the lastest priceC(0) with the simulation price, and ist not using all complete datas loaded via eodhistoricaldata.com .
Can somebody provide a hint, how I can use „offline“ on actual 2.562 Zorro and on ?

Regards
Hendrix