A free open-source WYSIWYG 2D Game Builder that is designed for JRPG, RPG and Casual Games. Platform, Adventure, and other styles of gameplay will also be included in later updates.
This is a hobby project that I have attempted many times. I plan to use it for my new 2D game designs that I am working on. The new framework is nearly complete and a working beta should be finished soon.
The editor is still in development and things are subject to change as it progresses.
Features Include :
* Build up to 250 2D levels in a single game project and switch between them with ease during development and gameplay.
* Create levels of 800x600 to 10000x10000 size.
* Create and edit up to 100 2D collision blocks, 100 Event blocks, and 100 Layered images per level with drag and drop placement.
* Call custom code easily through events that have autostart, touch and action triggers.
* Ability to edit and manipulate any collision, event or image placed on any level through event code.
And much more.....
For more information on the game builder and it's features, please download the Evoeon Help File below. Dropbox - Evoeon Help File
Designed and Developed By : Brian Pressley.