Hey, sorry I didnīt replied your PM yet. But I am busy as hell.

I never used templates. I am not sure if itīs easiely possible to use bumpmapping with them.

I must say I am impressed about the noob questions, because of the awesome work I have seen from you. I hope you take my stupid comment like a MAN!

Check the web about your graphic card if it supports pixelshader 2 and vertexshader 2 (ps 2, vs2). Most working normalmapping shaders with specularity use this level as far as I know.

Check your shader how he reads the Bitmaps. Skin1 Colormap, Skin2 Normalmap(or Greyscalemap) alpha channel of skin 1 (or maybe 2(?)) specularity.

Personal I hate shaders because they can make some crazy problems, like you game doesnīt start anymore on not so new pcs even if the shaders are totally turned off (I am not 100% sure if itīs because of the shaders, but after I implemented the shaders I got post that it doesnīt work anymore on some computers).

Actually it is very simple applying shaders. Just in combination with templates it could be a problem. Frank_G and me did some tests where the bumpmapping(?) shader didnīt worked with the templates. Donīt know why.

You can apply shaders in MED as far as I know. I woud set up a test level, run it and watch it.

:L