Actually, I've only been using 3DGS for a couple of years now--you're giving me more credit than I deserve. heh

The "Preview Mode" I refer to is actually "Preview Level", available under the "File" menu... (as opposed to the 3D view window one sees while working in the level)

My level looks fine in "Preview", but for some reason it doesn't in "Run" mode. I can see the materials and actions working in "Run" (which don't show in "Preview"), but not all of the entities are loading. Like I said before, if I remove them all from the level, then add them back in, different entities will show and different entities will not show as opposed to running the level before I remove and re-add them. It's really weird. I think you may be right that this is a bug. I've gone over all my scripts, and I don't see anything (they're really simple scripts) that should be having any effect like this. I don't know why other people haven't noticed this, unless their levels just don't have enough objects in them to trigger this bug, but what do I know? At this point I think I'd pay money to have JCL or Doug look at my project file and tell me what's wrong with it... (assuming they'd do it)

Last edited by Galen; 01/04/07 02:16.