I think the basic problem is 'generalisation', not discrimination. A certain amount of women are definately very smart, a certain amount of men are also very smart.

I think it's hard to say which sex is the most smartest. In my opinion most statistics on this are very questionable. This may sound politically correct and all, but I'm simply undecided about which sex is the smartest.

When it comes to races though, I think the differences are too small to justify a separation. Would it be unfair to let a Chinese run against an African, just because in theory the African will be the most likely winner? Some sports are definately dominated by people of a certain races perhaps, but that may have other reasons than simply their 'race'. A lot of athletes from Kenia are incredible runners, I think that has more to do with the conditions in their home country they train in.

The conditions to train are excellent, higher grounds and things like that. When you're born in such an environment then you simply have that advantage right from when you're not even able to walk. I think it's easy to forget about those factors, they count too.

Again, perhaps this may sound political correct to you, but I think no race is sumpreme to another, their qualities may infact be different, but not different enough to justify anything,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software