I really have no oppinion. Since I meet and greet everyday geniuses and totally dumbasses all around me, I wouldnt smack it down to the oldish man/woman cliche discussion.

Look: there is this totally screwed up girl, no one likes here because shes so arogant and selfish, she stinks a bit. But I swear, she is one of the smartest scientific addicted people I know. But I don't like her. Oh, and look: there is that guy that is really nice, he asks me stuff about game programming and he has a lot of interest and energy (much more than some noobs we all know).. but he is so stupid.. sometimes I would smack Y, E and S with my fist into my keyboard when he asks me if he is getting on my nerves again. But he is nice and I would miss him if he wouldnt talk to me anymore.

There are so much examples, so much jokes and prejudgement, so that we are some kind of brainwashed about this. Though, it helps us to be "straight" in our mind.. it helps us so that we dont get struggled in our complex and sad world.

Last edited by HeelX; 12/12/06 19:29.