Quote:

Is it just me, or the flashy MMORPG screens which you can see on almost every gaming site's webpage and the fact that 3DGS offers multiplayer capabilities, really messes with the brains of the people one could normally call "a newbie"? Because when someone asks questions such as "Do I have to have Windows installed?" or says something sort of like "Yes I Have A Multiplayer Code But Im No Scripter", it kinda gets me thinking... What can I say, to not sound like a pure critic, but also give some pointers? Well, first of all, forget multiplayer, I have a feeling deep inside me you will quit the first day you started. It might be the pizza I ate, but I'm 99% sure it's my intuition. Secondly, get a legal version! No matter, what some people try to say, 6.22 is and always will be an illegal version. Not updating just makes no sense. And most importantly, learn english (Quite useful you know...) and start making small games. Hmm, I have a strong sense of 'deja vu', like I'm not the only one who has said this, but I also have a strong sense that this guy hasn't been reading the forums, so - what does he know!
And actually, I think I wrote this long post for nothing, because the guy will get banned from the forums and even if he reads this, he will not listen to me, and will still do it his way (Wherever that may lead to...)

Goodnight everybody!

Oh, and I saw that the user I'm talking about made a new post 3 minutes ago, so this is an another pointer to him, regarding said last post:

Quote:

So Is It Just Possible To Turn My Computer Into A Server And Have Gamestudio Connect To It To Get The Game Files??!

You know what you should do? Make some game files first! Or better yet, let me just wave my little pink magic wand and give you anything you want, like the perfect MMORPG game, just because I like you and I want you to become stinking rich in your 13. And do you want fries... oops, I mean programming skills with that?

Who Said I Have A Illegal Version? HUH??? Second It Must Be The Pizza Or Your Head I Know English So What's Im Speaking Now? English?!!! I Also Know Programming And I Have My Own Site So I Know More Than You Think. Why Would I Be Banned For Using A LEGAL Version of 6.22 Thats Real Smart! And You Are A Critic For Asking Questions And Getting FCKED Up Answers?! So Much For HELP

Runtime Files By Me Means My Computer IS: 500mhz>1.0ghz 384MB RAM 80GB HD 64mb Video Card Converts Video>CPU