So Iīve to ask:
For what the heck is ph_poly implemented then? You donīt need a physical object that doesnīt move at all...
Than I canīt understand why it works perfectly with 6.31. Even more I canīt understand why it wonīt work with 6.40.5 and above. I canīt understand these restrictions, because in some situations it works.
But you should let the user decide, if he wants to use a feature or not. When Iīve encountered problems, Iīve used a workaround. But at many cases it works just perfectly (under 6.31).

With this behaviour "ph_poly" is completely useless.

Please note: Iīm NOT talking about poly <--> poly collision, but about poly <--> levelblocks or static polygonal models.
Because Iīve trouble with these collisions as well. The entities are falling through the floor sometimes.
The threatstarter doesnīt use moving objects, too. Just a polygonal cube above the floor. But the floor doesnīt move!

Sometimes I think that you wonīt believe, that there are any bugs in Gamestudio. Take the c_trace bug as example. BS_Twinbits needs two posts and very long explainations to make you believe that thereīs a bug.
Not a good PR, if you ask me. Itīs a bit arrogant, at least it looks like this.

no science involved