hello again!

just an update. I finally figured out why everyone else was experiencing a crash in lab A but me. Apparently, save files made by the game_save instruction will only work perfectly when loaded under the same computer and can't be distributed. I generated and distributed a save file from the beginning of the game, to have the game load back to the start of the game when the player clicked on New Game. I'm a little bit annoyed with conitec on this but at least we found out about the bug soon and i'll let them know about it as well.

As i mentioned earlier, you can now play the full game without having to wait for the patch. Start the game ONE time only with "-d realgame" as i explained above, and play it until the brother comes up and talks to you in the first scene.(Just enough for the game to generate new save files made from your computer). Then shutdown the game, remove "-d realgame", and now you can play normally, with all features on (also being able to load or start a new game).

If you don't want to get into any of this hussle though, i will still be releasing a patch tomorrow, with this and several other bug fixes.

@exciter, you can check how much ram you got by right clicking at My Computer and selecting Properties. As for the bat file, apparently it's disturbingly hard to create a bat file using Windows, especially if you have the "hide known file extensions" options checked. But sure, you could always create a bat file and get the same result..

If someone is willing to try the method i just explained, i'd be very interested to know if it worked for you, if there was any more lag in Part 2 than Part 1, and finally if you made it to the end of the game!

Thanks,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!