Hey Aris,

Yeah I am that bad. Some people can't walk and breath at the same time 'cause they're mentally challenged. I am just totally uncordinated. By the way don't take my statement that it is too hard as a criticism. I am just not good at some of the more difficult FPS games. My children constantly show me how bad I am by getting way ahead of me unless they come across some mental challenge that I can usually figure out before they do.

And just to update the record I did complete the demo after many attempts.

Now to the important stuff. I am ashamed to say I was not terribly methodical in my approach to checking this out. I found the error usually occured in lab a for me and usually only when I selected option 3 to have the russian scientist lead me to the holding cells.

I almost always (sorry didn't take good notes here) was able to get past lab a by selecting statement 4, telling the russian scientist to follow me and behave. Then I go out into the hallway and wait for the first monster dude.

Then once I clear out the next area of monsters and black suits and recruit the helpful scientist from lab b, I tell the Russian scientist to lead me to the holding cells.

I have done this usually after clearing the save files. Once again I am guilty of poor methodology and did not take good notes.

Do you need more info and if so what would you want me to try?

Marcus